Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Oh oh hot pictures! Oh that body!!! Oh those guns! Oh that chest! Oh that tummy! WHOA nelly I needed some CPR after that one! LOL.

Picture 11 in the 2nd posting of those screencaps looks pretty cosy, what were they talking about?

It's a bit dark and if you kinda squint the other guy looks a little like Mac. Anyone out there any good at photo manipulations? :devil:

Posted by Wiggles:

I got my Danny fix last night CSI NY about the pickpockets!! gotta love Danny in that ep!

I thought it was really funny when they were in the room with all those dummies and when he stood up it looked like the mannequin arm hanging from the ceiling grabbed his behind. :lol:

thats exactly what i thought too!!!!

it did look like it grabbed his behind :lol:
i am glad someelse thought so too!

Posted by csifeline:
Picture 11 in the 2nd posting of those screencaps looks pretty cosy, what were they talking about?
That's Justin Louis who plays his older brother in the movie. I don't remember exactly what they're talking about, but I think it had to do something about Frankie's (Carmine) future. His character's supposed to be a senior in high school I think and they talk about how he's going to go away (probably to chef school) and make something of himself.

I'm just in happy picture posting mode. :lol:
Yay for "Hush" screencaps being put up at PastMyShoulder! :D
Hush-2.jpg
Hush-5.jpg
Hush-6.jpg

I just had to look at the screen caps from Tanglewood again... you see that Tanglewood boy, and then Danny standing alone... I just love how he takes his glasses off and then drops his head. It's so sexy!!! One of my favorite moments by Danny, because his guard is kinda let down.

Danny drawing his gun... *HOT* :devil:

I wish I had something more profound than that to say, but eh, that's about as profound as I get on a Monday morning. :lol:

Did everyone have a good weekend?

Yes, drawing that gun. That is a hot face. I'd love for him to point it at me and threaten me... I'd just smile at him and wink.

I had a great weekend! Started work on my patio, and had some good food with friends. Weather was beautiful! It's about time! How about you?

OOOh. Very nice screen caps! So glad that the Hush caps made it to PastMyShoulder! It's such a great site. So many pictures of hot Danny. *smiles*

I loved that scene in that third cap, with the hood joke thing. It was so cute. Haha.

I had an alright weekend, just rushing holiday work for school, which I started again just today. Heehee. I somehow managed to ram my head against one of the locker locks today though. Hahaha. That was interesting.

But anyway, lovely caps again, my head hurts less! =D

My weekend was good--I celebrated my birthday with friends at my favorite restaurant and then went to a bar afterwards. It was fun, but I didn't get enough work done this weekend! It seems to be a theme with every weekend. :lol:

So, do you guys think Danny has ever been in a situation where he's had to fire his gun? Do you think he's ever shot anyone? How do you think he'd react to a situation like that?

Top, what kind of food do they serve at your favorite restaurant? I love the culinary arts... Food Network is awesome!

As far as Danny firing his gun, I think it would be awesome, depending on who he's shooting... I think he would handle it just fine. I mean, when he gets mad at characters during the show, it's not that he wants to shoot them, he just wants to punch the crap out of them. It would be pretty damn sexy to see him go nuts on someone. Not that I think violence is sexy, I just think Danny mad is sexy.

Posted by Top41:
Danny drawing his gun... *HOT* :devil:

Do you mean when he draws his REAL gun or...
*wonders where PG-13-o-meter is*

Top41...what did you do to PG-13-o-meter?

*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back