Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

^He looks pissed in that picture, like he thinks someone lied to him. Very sexy. :D

Is that from "Til Death"? I see a dress behind him.

Wow you guys are right, you know? I mean sometimes when I look at pictures of Carmine, I'm just like "eh, but still cute" and when I look at pictures of Danny I'm just falling all over myself! And you know what, it IS Danny that I like more! So, on with the Danny crushes! :)

i love the way he talks i cant get enough of it. i like badge pic, you all crack me up.lol

I like him in suit, although it probably wouldn't be his choice of clothes if he could choose. Has he ever worn a tie yet on the show?

Posted by mushroom:
I like him in suit, although it probably wouldn't be his choice of clothes if he could choose. Has he ever worn a tie yet on the show?

He did wear a tie in the "pilot" which is CSI: Miami episode Nonstop MIA/NYC. He didn't wear glasses then. He just kind of switched one for the other. ;)

I am loving the no tie look and the glasses. Have you ever noticed how huge his eyes look behind the glasses? It kinda makes him look more dorky, and sexy;)

I am back into town and computer. Fresh from Chicago! Woo it was way too cold for me there! I missed my Danny and I noticed that I missed over 200+ posts from the message board. that cannot happen again. Yay, Tanglewood is on this week I am excited.

Right now whenever I get on a bus, I flash my fast pass like cops would a badge. :lol:

LOL! Mushroom do u live in a big city? I don't have anything to flash... well... I DO, but it wouldn't be very appropriate. Sounds cool!

I live in San Francisco :) It's really a very small city but there's a lot people here.

How awesome! I would love to visit California!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back