Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by jesstiger81:
Ok... here's my fan fic. It's on another message board that I own. Just warning you, I'm Carmine's love interest in the story. Please be honest and tell me what you think if you read it, and tell me if you don't like it! I promise I won't get upset as long as it's friendly criticism!

My Camine Fan Fic

Cool--nice fic! It sounds like a CSI fan's dream come true! :)

My only word of caution would be to be careful when writing fan fic about real people. Danny's a character--anything can happen with him and that's fiction. But Carmine is a real person, and we do have to be respectful of that.

Posted by Top41:
More delicious pics make Top41 a very happy girl... :D :D :D

Well, I always believe in keeping the moderator of the forum you're in happy. :lol: Now if only there was some way to bribe the PG-13-o-Meter...

Yum...bonus points cause he's looking at Mac...

CSINY_115_106.jpg

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Well, I always believe in keeping the moderator of the forum you're in happy. :lol: Now if only there was some way to bribe the PG-13-o-Meter...

Chocolate? Flowers? What does a PG-13-o-Meter crave? :confused: It's been quiet recently...maybe it likes these Danny pics. :D

Yum...bonus points cause he's looking at Mac...

CSINY_115_106.jpg

That's a really sweet pic. It's so obvious how much Danny looks up to Mac and admires him. I love their relationship.

You know, it has been quiet lately. We should shake it up a little...

I wanna [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] Danny. :devil: Of course, after that, I'll [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] which ought to show him the true definition of freaky! Then he'll have to break out his whip and [The rest of this paragraph has been mass censored by the PG-13-o-Meter as it is simply too naughty for words. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll stay tuned for our regularly scheduled PG-13 Danny Dirty.]

You know, it has been quiet lately. We should shake it up a little...

I wanna [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] Danny. :devil: Of course, after that, I'll [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] which ought to show him the true definition of freaky! Then he'll have to break out his whip and [The rest of this paragraph has been mass censored by the PG-13-o-Meter as it is simply too naughty for words. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll stay tuned for our regularly scheduled PG-13 Danny Dirty.]

:lol:

Damn, I guess nothing will appease that bugger. There goes my plans to describe in detail just what I'd do to Danny if I caught him [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] well, I'd just have to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Yep, that is one vigilent PG-13-o-Meter.

PG-13-O-METER: You'd better believe it!

Thanks for the feedback Top!

*runs to change all of the Carmine's to Danny's*

Wow I just went through all the pages in this thread and saw some HOT pictures!!! Let me just say, how is it possible that he is not taken? I'm not complaining, but it just seems weird! Carmine, if you're reading, I'm 23 and taken, but if you want to go out sometime I'd be glad to try to tame you!

Jeez, that's some Heavy Duty Censor! We'll just have to try harder, I guess. :lol: Oh yes, Bitten now has a challenge... :devil:

I want to...*looks around for the PG-13-o-Meter* lickhislips! Ha!

CSINY_113_123.jpg

You people need to stop this torture! I'm an innocent bystander, and these pictures are making me have an allergic reaction! I'm sweaty, and my palms are clammy, and I'm getting dizzy... I think they call that Giovinazzic shock... ;)

Posted by jesstiger81:
Thanks for the feedback Top!

*runs to change all of the Carmine's to Danny's*

Hee--yeah, that's probably for the best. After all, you can do anything you want with fictional characters--that's the beauty of fiction! Plus, we know a heck of a lot more about Danny than we do about Carmine.

Lip licking pics... *sigh* too sexy. :D

Posted by Top41:

we know a heck of a lot more about Danny than we do about Carmine.

We do? I guess that's true...

After all, you can do anything you want with fictional characters

But apparently you can't talk about it...*glares at PG-13-o-Meter*

Anyways, yeah, Danny licking his lips is yummy. He does it quite a lot, I noticed he did it a time or two in The Dove Commission. Aww, nervous habit!

^Darn that PG-13-o-Meter! It insists we treat Danny like a gentleman...or at least talk like we would. :devil:

Posted by jesstiger81:
We do? I guess that's true...

Maybe it's just me, but I always like to keep in mind that actors are completely separate from the characters they play. Chances are, Carmine is nothing like Danny. He could be the sweetest guy in the world or a complete jerk--we just don't know.

Danny we know. Danny can be determined, persistent, flirty, sexy as hell, and yeah, he can be a jerk sometimes. Danny intrigues me.

Now, part of the reason that Danny is so interesting is that Carmine is a good actor, but they're not one and the same. I think it's always good to keep that in mind. :D

Maybe it's just me, but I always like to keep in mind that actors are completely separate from the characters they play.

It's not just you. Granted, I probably wouldn't kick Carmine out of bed for eating crackers but it's Danny that comes across to us every week so, to me, it's Danny that I'm in lust/love with. Besides, I'm pretty sure I'll never meet Carmine and I know for a fact I'll never meet Danny so it's just a safe little infatuation. Every girl needs someone to daydream about and fictional characters are the safest since we're allowed artistic license.

It's not just you. Granted, I probably wouldn't kick Carmine out of bed for eating crackers but it's Danny that comes across to us every week so, to me, it's Danny that I'm in lust/love with. Besides, I'm pretty sure I'll never meet Carmine and I know for a fact I'll never meet Danny so it's just a safe little infatuation. Every girl needs someone to daydream about and fictional characters are the safest since we're allowed artistic license.

Ditto on all points. It's kind of like having a crush on Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights. Just a safe little harmless crush. :D

You know, I've never read Wuthering Heights. I've always meant to but I just...haven't. I know, I'm terrible. :(

So, a couple last pictures before I have to go get ready for work (*sigh*)...

Aww, Frustrated!Danny. C'mere, I'll make it all better... :devil:

CSINY_115_240.jpg

I'd polish his badge anyday! I just like that pic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back