Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
He's furry! Normally I don't like hairy guys but his isn't so bad. Kinda sexy, actually.

He's not too hairy luckily. As long as he doesn't have back hair... :lol:

:lol: You naughty girl!

Hmm, you know...if all he's wearing is the tie...well, maybe he could keep it on... :devil:

Yeah, that's a good point. Damn, that's hot, too. My mind's back in the gutter... :devil:

Eh, who am I kidding? It never left. :p

Posted by Top41:
He's not too hairy luckily. As long as he doesn't have back hair... :lol:

Aww, you mean you don't fantasize about helping him shave his back? :lol:

Seriously though, if I had to judge the likelihood of him having back hair by the amount of chest hair he has, I'd say his back is nice and smooth. But then I remembered that we have a picture of his back (forgot about that since I'm usually more concerned with checking out his backside, not his back, in that pic! :lol: ) and, after checking it, he looks to be hairless. Unless he, you know, shaves or something. :lol:

Yeah, that's a good point. Damn, that's hot, too. My mind's back in the gutter... :devil:

Eh, who am I kidding? It never left. :p

I see no reason to leave the gutter. It's a nice scenic area, the weather is mild year round and I hear they have good schools.

Posted by jesstiger81:
Ohhhh to be that photographer... :devil:

Psst...jess have you seen this interview with Carmine from this site? If not, you might enjoy it! :)

Aww, you mean you don't fantasize about helping him shave his back? :lol:

Shaving his face? Maybe. (You know, like that hot scene in the movie "Phenomenon" with John Travolta and Kyra Sedgwick!) Not the back though. :lol:

Seriously though, if I had to judge the likelihood of him having back hair by the amount of chest hair he has, I'd say his back is nice and smooth. But then I remembered that we have a picture of his back (forgot about that since I'm usually more concerned with checking out his backside, not his back, in that pic! :lol: ) and, after checking it, he looks to be hairless. Unless he, you know, shaves or something. :lol:

Yeah, my eyes never quite made it above waist-level in those pics where he bares all. :lol: I'd remember if he had a hairy back.

I see no reason to leave the gutter. It's a nice scenic area, the weather is mild year round and I hear they have good schools.

The gutter is where it's at. After all, I think it's safe to say that's where the Locker Room is located. :lol: And we know the Locker Room is a good place to be... :devil:

Thank you I love that interview!!

Giovinazzo: The fact that I'm now waking up in the morning, putting on a suit and tie and grabbing the briefcase and going to work. That lifestyle--that's probably the biggest change I'm adjusting to. It's kind of a claustrophobic feeling for me, the idea of committing to [that lifestyle]. It's not even 9-5 when you're working [on a television show]; it's 6am to 6 at night, or 9am to 9 or 10 at night. So that's the biggest adjustment. There's a grind and it's a lot of waiting--sure, you get a day off here and there--but I have to be here [on set]. Then beyond that, there's delivering this kind of material, which is a real challenge itself, this style of acting, which is its own entity. For the most part, it's just the challenge of the schedule.

Why does he put on a suit and tie and grab a briefcase? Am I missing something?

Posted by Top41:

Shaving his face? Maybe. (You know, like that hot scene in the movie "Phenomenon" with John Travolta and Kyra Sedgwick!) Not the back though. :lol:

Oh David Duchovny did a sexy shaving scene in the X-Files one time... the woman shaved his face, and then they.... ooh sorry... off topic!

Posted by Top41:

That could definitely be sexy... :devil:

Speaking of shaving...

tn.jpg

Ok, I dig the light stubble he's got going on as Danny. I could even see him having a goatee sans mustache. Heck, I could see him with a goatee with the mustache if it was a thin one right above his lip. But this? He looks like he's about to grab a beer and watch NASCAR, not that there's anything wrong with that (God forgive me if I ever speak ill of a large portion of my family...) but the look just ain't him.

Although, when all is said and done...like I said, I still wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers! :lol:

Yeah, my eyes never quite made it above waist-level in those pics where he bares all. :lol: I'd remember if he had a hairy back.

With an asset like that, why bother? :lol:

The gutter is where it's at. After all, I think it's safe to say that's where the Locker Room is located. :lol: And we know the Locker Room is a good place to be... :devil:

Oh yeah, the Locker Room is indeed in the gutter. It might as well be the Town Center... :lol:

I don't think he meant it literally. I think he meant it as meaning that he's got a steady job. It's sort of metaphorical.

Posted by jesstiger81:

I think he means metaphorically. Basically, he's saying he has to be responsible and go to work everyday like the rest of the world.

Geez, I'm such a moron! Thanks for clearing that up for me!!

That could definitely be sexy... :devil:

Speaking of shaving...

tn.jpg

Ok, I dig the light stubble he's got going on as Danny. I could even see him having a goatee sans mustache. Heck, I could see him with a goatee with the mustache if it was a thin one right above his lip. But this? He looks like he's about to grab a beer and watch NASCAR, not that there's anything wrong with that (God forgive me if I ever speak ill of a large portion of my family...) but the look just ain't him.

Oh, ugh, yeah. I'd shave that! :lol: I'm generally not a huge fan of facial hair on guys--light stubble if anything. I always did like Speed's 5 o'clock shadow. That was sexy. And Danny's sort-of goatee works for him (though he doesn't look bad when he's shaved either). But in that pic it got a little long.

Oh yeah, the Locker Room is indeed in the gutter. It might as well be the Town Center... :lol:

The X in the middle of the gutter. All dirty thoughts come here! Even if the PG-13-o-Meter won't let us type them. :lol:

Posted by jesstiger81:
Geez, I'm such a moron! Thanks for clearing that up for me!!

You're not a moron! :p I just figured he wasn't being literal because he doesn't wear a tie on the show and I can't imagine that he needs a briefcase for an acting gig. Unless he puts his scripts in it. :lol:

Posted by Top41:
I always did like Speed's 5 o'clock shadow. That was sexy.

Amen, sister!

Yeah, I like the light stubble Danny has, it's sexy as hell in my book.

The X in the middle of the gutter. All dirty thoughts come here! Even if the PG-13-o-Meter won't let us type them. :lol:

:lol: Cursed PG-13-o-Meter!

Amen, sister!

Yeah, I like the light stubble Danny has, it's sexy as hell in my book.

Yeah, stubble is sexy. It makes a guy look a little bit naughty, which is damn enticing.

:lol: Cursed PG-13-o-Meter!

That thing has it in for us... :lol:

Posted by Top41:
Yeah, stubble is sexy. It makes a guy look a little bit naughty, which is damn enticing.

Aww, naughty boys are delicious! Especially when they look angelic, like our dear Danny.

That thing has it in for us... :lol:

Aye. But you know...I think we might have it in for the PG-13-o-Meter, as well. :lol: Why else would we try to push its buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back