Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

:eek:

Guys, do you realize that there have been 83 (ok, 84 now) posts today? 83! In comparison to the 2 - 5 replies other threads recieved, that is amazing! Keep up the good work guys!

I didn't realize that, but somehow I'm not superised at it. Charming little Danny Messer, what can I say? :D

Thanks for the posting that picture.... I have very naughty thoughts... but with Danny anytime i see a picture of him my mind goes into the gutter.. :devil:

[THANKS FOR PICS, I THINK HE LOOKS A BIT DORKY IN A TIE BUT THE GLASSES ARE NICE,
IS EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD FROM US, I WOULD LOVE TO GO.

All I've got to say is dorks are hot. Rowrr, Danny in a tie! How fun would it be to just reach over and loosen it...untie the knot...start unbuttoning his shirt... :devil:

[yep you have got point there, i didn't think of that, we have seen the arms, the A$$, but we aint seen the chest,

thank you thank you thank you thank you mushroom!!! HOT!!!

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by Top41:
The tie is sexy, but without is sexy, too. :D

Methinks your mind is picturing him without much more than just the tie... :devil: :lol:

You know me too well, my friend. :D I'm picturing him wearing just the tie, and then taking that off and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Yeah, we knew that thought wasn't going anywhere but the gutter. :lol:

WOW... I died and went to Heaven when I saw his torso... wow. Wow. I just don't know what to say!

*looks at pictures again*

He's furry! Normally I don't like hairy guys but his isn't so bad. Kinda sexy, actually.

You know me too well, my friend. :D I'm picturing him wearing just the tie, and then taking that off and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Yeah, we knew that thought wasn't going anywhere but the gutter. :lol:

:lol: You naughty girl!

Hmm, you know...if all he's wearing is the tie...well, maybe he could keep it on... :devil:

Ohhhh to be that photographer... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back