Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'm gonna go with right-handed. He seems to hand over and reach for things more often with his right hand.

Example...

CSINY_111_036.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm right handed and wouldn't be very smooth trying to handle forceps with my left hand. So, since he's handling them right-handed, I'll assume he's right-handed. I'll keep looking for a writing shot, though.

Mmmm...sexy pic.

You're probably right about him being right handed, however, I know some lefties (myself included!) do a lot of things other than writing with their right hands. I always eat with my right hand. I think part of it is what you're trained to do as a child. A writing picture would cinch it though. He's too young to have been "retrained" like lefties used to me.

And, Top41! You naughty girl! :devil:

Who, me? :confused:

Yeah, okay, me. :devil:

Again, something that requires precision...and he's using his right hand...

CSINY_112_070.jpg

Ah, here we go...

CG7.jpg

And, making an insignificant gesture...the dominant hand is more likely to be the one used...

CSINY102_079.jpg

Welcome to: Lessien_Tinuviel, chrissy0, and Wiggles. Plus welcome to anyone I may have missed.

Wiggles: Mind you posting? What? Of course not! We love new people! :D

yeah well thanks but as you can see once i get started its not easy to keep me quiet!

Oh... I was going through this thread from page 1 searching for pictures (I'm only on page 20 lol) and I stumbled across that Mac/Danny fan fic. I'm a straight girl, but I found that story surprisingly intriguing... anyone else?

Posted by Top41:
^Yeah, I've seen that one, and damn, the man has a fine behind. :lol:

I finally saw that movie...not a bad film. I remember wanting to see it when it first came out because I love Sean Hayes! I never got around to it when it was in theaters, though.

yeah i saw that clip on Carmines site to but i really wanted to see the film before i knew carmine was in it because i think Sean Hayes is fab too! (But i still haven't seen it yet!!)

oh i have changed from being a victim to dead on arrival now!!

WOW i really do talk to much!

Ok... here's my fan fic. It's on another message board that I own. Just warning you, I'm Carmine's love interest in the story. Please be honest and tell me what you think if you read it, and tell me if you don't like it! I promise I won't get upset as long as it's friendly criticism!

My Camine Fan Fic

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Writing...

CSINY_111_274.jpg

He's a righty. The writing hand clinches it.

More delicious pics make Top41 a very happy girl... :D :D :D

yeah keep the pictures coming they make e very happy!! lol

All Carmine all the time! lol

Although some of the pictures tend to let my imagination run wild! :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back