Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by Top41:
He could be nekkid anywhere...the shower, his bedroom, the CSI lab, the grocery store.. :devil:

...my bedroom... :devil:

Posted by jesstiger81:
OOH that butt!!! Thanks for posting that pic! I wanna grab it! hehe.

I also want to see him in "The Learning Curve." I've been trying to download the trailer but it won't work.

What do you mean left or right handed? He could use either or both on me!!!! HEHE :devil:

Well, yeah, that's a given. I mean writes and does things, in a non sexual manner, with his left hand or right hand.

Posted by Top41:
Yeah, no kidding! I just heard James Taylor is kicking off a tour of his own. I might have to look into that... :D

Really? Oh my gosh, I'd love to see him if he comes around here!

He could be nekkid anywhere...the shower, his bedroom, the CSI lab, the grocery store..

...my shower, my bedroom... :devil:

Oh yes... right... or left... it doesn't matter! I can't believe we haven't noticed that yet. I'm gonna guess right handed.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Btw, since we're talking about his ass...here's a refresher...

Yum.

I almost opened that pic just as my boss walked by. :lol: Good thing I looked at the link before clicking on it. :lol:

Posted by lookaboomerang:
Well, yeah, that's a given. I mean writes and does things, in a non sexual manner, with his left hand or right hand.

Did anyone pay attention in Triborough? I guess he wasn't writing then, though, just reading. Has he written anything on screen?

EDIT: He's dribbling the basketball with his right hand in that picture from a few pages back. Don't know if that has anything to do with which hand he writes with.

LOL Top! Luckily my boss is out of town this week, and I am all by myself right now!

BTW, I started a Carmine Giovinazzo/CSI fan fic a couple weeks ago on another board. Should I post here?

Posted by jesstiger81:
Oh yes... right... or left... it doesn't matter! I can't believe we haven't noticed that yet. I'm gonna guess right handed.

I don't really care either, I'm just curious, is all. For some reason, I'm leaning toward left.

Posted by jesstiger81:
BTW, I started a Carmine Giovinazzo/CSI fan fic a couple weeks ago on another board. Should I post here?

Definitely post it in the Fan Fic forum! And then post a link in here so that we can all read it! :D

I'm gonna pay really close attention from now on to those gorgeous hands and see if he writes anything! I mean, we could tell also by how he holds other things... scissors, evidence, we need to watch him in the lab!

Watch him? :confused: I think that's an assignment we can all stomach, huh? :D

I've been paying a lot of attention in the past few weeks to try to figure this out, but he uses both actually. One thing I have noticed is that when he's taking a picture, he holds the camera up to his left eye. Right handed people usually don't do that.

Hmm good point!

Top, I don't know if my fan fic is allowed on this board! The very first chapter has a kissing scene in it!

I'm gonna go with right-handed. He seems to hand over and reach for things more often with his right hand.

Example...

CSINY_111_036.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm right handed and wouldn't be very smooth trying to handle forceps with my left hand. So, since he's handling them right-handed, I'll assume he's right-handed. I'll keep looking for a writing shot, though.

And, Top41! You naughty girl! :devil:

jess, kissing is okay! So long as it's PG-13 and not R or X, it should definitely be fine. :) I'd love to read it!

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I've been paying a lot of attention in the past few weeks to try to figure this out, but he uses both actually. One thing I have noticed is that when he's taking a picture, he holds the camera up to his left eye. Right handed people usually don't do that.

Really? It would be cool if he was a lefty. Sometimes (not always!) being left-handed goes along with being right brained. IIRC, the right brain is where the creative stuff is. I don't know whether all that's bogus or not, but I've always used my left-handedness to explain why I'm wretched at math. True or not, it sounds good! :lol: :D

Does anyone know a lot about the topic? It's something I've always been curious about--only 10% of people are left handed!--but haven't gotten around to looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back