Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

It's all about the imagination, baby! It's a wonderful thing. :D And I think I know what's going on in your imagination cause I'm sure it's running along the same lines as mine. Many thanks to midnight_tiptoes for pointing me to this picture. Methinks she knows me too well! :lol:

Hey, speaking of rewatching The Dove Commission, did it seem like Danny was having way too much fun waving his badge around in the strip club? It made me giggle.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
It's all about the imagination, baby! It's a wonderful thing. :D And I think I know what's going on in your imagination cause I'm sure it's running along the same lines as mine. Many thanks to midnight_tiptoes for pointing me to this picture. Methinks she knows me too well! :lol:

Hee--great dirty minds think alike! :devil:

Hey, speaking of rewatching The Dove Commission, did it seem like Danny was having way too much fun waving his badge around in the strip club? It made me giggle.

Yeah, he sure took a good look around that club! Heh, it was kinda funny. It was also the only part of the investigation where he wasn't acting like a brat--he was pretty nice to Jamie, which is good. Men should be respectful of women no matter what profession they're in.

I love you guys. :lol: It's such a relief to know that I can come here and there's a lot of other people that share and understand the ah...thoughts I have about these particular matters.

*Cough* Look at my new (temporary) avatar, isn't it cuuuuuuuuute?!

Anyways, yeah, I like my dirty mind, it makes for endless hours of entertainment. :D Especially when it has a such a gorgeous hunk of man-meat, like Danny there, to contemplate... Rowrr! :lol:

Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

FINALLY!!!!! I am IN LOVE with Carmine!!!! I watch CSI NY just so I can see him! God I hope they do a love interest soon! Is there a pics forum here?

*Cough* Look at my new (temporary) avatar, isn't it cuuuuuuuuute?!

Love it! Is that James Taylor in one of the pics? He's one of my favs! Go AG! ;) :D

Anyways, yeah, I like my dirty mind, it makes for endless hours of entertainment. :D Especially when it has a such a gorgeous hunk of man-meat, like Danny there, to contemplate... Rowrr! :lol:

Yeah, I think we could come up with an endless number of scenarios to showcase Danny's *ahem* assets... :devil: :devil: :devil: We're just creative like that. :D

I was at his official website the other day watching clips from previous acting roles, and in one he's peeing off a boat, and they show his a$$!!!!! And WOW he does have a nice one!

^Yeah, I've seen that one, and damn, the man has a fine behind. :lol:

I finally saw that movie...not a bad film. I remember wanting to see it when it first came out because I love Sean Hayes! I never got around to it when it was in theaters, though.

Oh my god. That clip is hysterical. I love it when the guy's like, "You think I'm gay?" And he laughs and goes "Yeah man...kinda." And the part about it being Saturday night and taking acid...gets me everytime. :lol:

Posted by lookaboomerang:
Oh my god. That clip is hysterical. I love it when the guy's like, "You think I'm gay?" And he laughs and goes "Yeah man...kinda." And the part about it being Saturday night and taking acid...gets me everytime. :lol:

He's pretty good at playing a guy whose brain has very clearly been, erm, altered by way, way too many drugs. He does crack me up in that scene. His character is kind of a blond himbo in the movie--really funny but not to bright! :D

Posted by Top41:
Love it! Is that James Taylor in one of the pics? He's one of my favs! Go AG! ;) :D

Yep, it's Sweet Baby James. I love his voice, it's so pretty. And he and Paul Simon actually sing "What a Wonderful World" with Artie on one of Artie's solo albums, hence the text there. Plus, three hot guys getting together to sing like that? What a wonderful world, indeed! :lol:

Yeah, I think we could come up with an endless number of scenarios to showcase Danny's *ahem* assets... :devil: :devil: :devil: We're just creative like that. :D

Yep, the shower is just one of many places I wouldn't mind seeing him nekkid in. :devil:

He's awesome. It's so interesting to see all the roles he's had and then compare them to CSI. He's really versatile and can play a lot of different roles rather well.

On a totally different note, and something I've been wondering about, left or right handed?

OOH that butt!!! Thanks for posting that pic! I wanna grab it! hehe.

I also want to see him in "The Learning Curve." I've been trying to download the trailer but it won't work.

What do you mean left or right handed? He could use either or both on me!!!! HEHE :devil:

Oooh, good question lookaboomerang. I've never noticed! I hope he's a southpaw. We southpaws are cool. :cool:

Yep, it's Sweet Baby James. I love his voice, it's so pretty. And he and Paul Simon actually sing "What a Wonderful World" with Artie on one of Artie's solo albums, hence the text there. Plus, three hot guys getting together to sing like that? What a wonderful world, indeed! :lol:

Yeah, no kidding! I just heard James Taylor is kicking off a tour of his own. I might have to look into that... :D

Yep, the shower is just one of many places I wouldn't mind seeing him nekkid in. :devil:

He could be nekkid anywhere...the shower, his bedroom, the CSI lab, the grocery store.. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back