Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Even though I love it, I don't understand the whole pushing the glasses up onto his forehead to look into a microscope. It just makes no sense to me at all. I tried it once when I was in high school, and I could never really get as clear as I could when I wore my glasses. Does this make any sense? :lol:

i don't know why he does that with hs glasses!

But he sure looks cute when he does it!

Depends on your vision. Some have great close vision; others need glasses to read. Likely, Danny needs glasses for distance vision (think it's near-sightedness, but I always mix them up) but takes them off to focus through the scope.

For what it's worth, I've seen images of him looking thru the scope a time or two with them on, also, but just for a quick look and not to study something.

As to the other earlier Tanglewood/Danny question: We think our Danny's been a naughty boy in his youth. :devil:

I've noticed, if I'm really actually studying something under the scope, that it's easier to do so with my glasses pushed up because then I don't have to concern myself with bumping them against the eyepiece since I'll most likely be there for a while. However, if I'm just taking a quick look then the glasses stay on. I just assumed Danny felt the same way.

just had my fix of the Big D, for this week. Did anyone notice that women in the lab with the really bad english accent! pleazzze :mad:

Ah yes, Jane. She is not well liked, especially not by the Mac lovers. Ok, well mostly not by midnight_tiptoes and I. :lol:

do people english people really sound like that, to people from the usa? if you know what i mean.

anyone found any new pics of the very tasty Big D/C? :)

delay! yes Birmingham born (UK).

Posted by brummie:
just had my fix of the Big D, for this week. Did anyone notice that women in the lab with the really bad english accent! pleazzze :mad:

I believe the actress is actually from England. She sounds just like my aunt who is from London. Although, my aunt has been in the U.S. for almost 15 years now.

Welcome to all the new people. :)

A big thank you to those responsible for the latest pictures, quite a delicious treat. I became dehydrated, from drooling, staring at those arms and eyes.

Ali

Posted by brummie:
do people english people really sound like that, to people from the usa? if you know what i mean.

Personally, I think her accent is atrocious. I thought maybe it was fake until I found out the actress was London born. Now I just think that it's probably very thick and she's trying to control it, thus making it sound funny. Of course, I could be biased, I really don't particularly care for her.

Anyways, lip lick...

CSINY_117_435.jpg

i think that if american tv is gonna use english actors they should have real english accents as not everyone in england specks the queens english.
it good to see that women from frasier, theres more to england than london, there are loads of places!

i' ll get off my soap box now shall i!lol ;)

In Italian.....
Woah! Scopilo uomo! Quei muscoli sono senso CALDO!! Venuto... sull'desidero vedere più!!

In English I said....
Woah! Fuck me man! Those muscles are way HOT!! Come on...I want to see more!!

I'm a new fan...I've only seen a couple of eps...but I love Danny...he's so hot! He seems to be a pretty deep character too, and I love that. Great muscles in that one pic...they really need to exploit that...haha yeah a shower scene...great idea :p

Hey chrissy0, and welcome! You'll love it here in the Locker Room and, seeing as how you're all for the shower scene, it sounds like you'll fit in perfectly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back