Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Welcome WhitePearl !! Bitten already explained the pic situation so... I hope you enjoy to be in Locker Room!

And Bitten... I think I'm the one with no life ;)

Unfortunately, I have a life also. Grr. :mad:
All I want to know is how come none of the guys at the lab where I work look like Danny? (Probably cause no work would get done ;))

Posted by Khanada:
Unfortunately, I have a life also. Grr. :mad:
All I want to know is how come none of the guys at the lab where I work look like Danny? (Probably cause no work would get done ;))

Bingo. You nailed it. If any of the guys I worked with looked like Danny...well, whew...I'd be distracted. :devil:

Welcome to all the new folks! It's nice to see some new faces in here. Danny seems to be winning new admirers all the time. :cool:

Having a life is overrated. :lol: Besides, two of my classes this semester are taken mostly online, hence why I seem to constantly be on here!

Mmmm, Danny. I finally got my own laptop and you better believe I set one of his pics as my background. The one that is in the opening credits, with that gorgeous smile. *Sigh*

It's just as well that none of the guys I work with look like Danny...I work at Bath and Body Works. :lol:

I finally got my own laptop and you better believe I set one of his pics as my background. The one that is in the opening credits, with that gorgeous smile. *Sigh*

Carry-Along Danny?!? :eek: Woo-hoo! :D

How do you get your avaay to appear when you post?
I have this nice Danny avaay and it won't appear!
:(

Posted by lament:
Carry-Along Danny?!? :eek: Woo-hoo! :D

:lol: Damn straight!

How do you get your avaay to appear when you post?
I have this nice Danny avaay and it won't appear!

You need 100 posts to post pictures and to have an avatar.

Ok, so who's hoping for that shower scene tonight? :devil:

Welcome, WhitePearl! Yes he is very, very sexy!! We have so much fun here. And, even if you don't participate as much like me, you'll hit 100 posts in no time. I just get all excited each time I get close to a new level. I just made Hit and Run and I can't wait to get to Witness.

Posted by Khanada:

Exactly! If Danny worked at your lab you'd be preoccupied all day. :devil:

Posted by lament:
I have a life, but I try to avoid it! :lol: That's what Danny is for--happy avoidance.

Yes! Yes! Happy avoidance! That's what I'm doing! Thank you for giving me such a wonderful term for it! :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Ok, so who's hoping for that shower scene tonight? :devil:

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
That would be so wonderful after all the real life crap I've had lately. :mad:

I need Danny/Carmine therapy! :devil:

hey all! sorry that I have neglected the Sexy Danny thread, there is no excuse for my bad behavior, I know *slaps hand*. Perhaps Danny can spank me for neglecting his thread :devil: anyway, welcome to all of the new people, more Danny love to share!

I will be on vacation for the next 5 days, so.... take care all and I will return next week!

Posted by ThumpyG:
hey all! sorry that I have neglected the Sexy Danny thread, there is no excuse for my bad behavior, I know *slaps hand*. Perhaps Danny can spank me for neglecting his thread :devil: anyway, welcome to all of the new people, more Danny love to share!

I will be on vacation for the next 5 days, so.... take care all and I will return next week!

Ooh, have fun and be careful! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back