Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

thanks!

wow Danny's has some serious anger issues in The Dove Commission. I will help him get through whatever it is that he needs ;)

I did not think it was possible for me to love Danny any more than I already do. I was so wrong. Was Danny tearing up when he told the story? I want to make him feel better, ease his pain, take away the hurt. Just, awwww. . . he is so sweet!

Plus, he got all bitchy with the murderer. That was incredibly hot. :devil:

My dreams tonight are going to be fantastic. Bonus points, Spring break starts tomorrow for students and teachers!

Ali

never thought that a guy getting insanely angry could be so appealing, but danny did it perfectly when he was on the murderer's case.

then he went to apologize to the kid
*sniff*
it was beautiful...

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by lament:
Carry-Along Danny?!? :eek: Woo-hoo! :D

:lol: Damn straight!

How do you get your avaay to appear when you post?
I have this nice Danny avaay and it won't appear!

You need 100 posts to post pictures and to have an avatar.

Ok, so who's hoping for that shower scene tonight? :devil:

Thanks! Your the best! ;)

Posted by ThumpyG:
hey all! sorry that I have neglected the Sexy Danny thread, there is no excuse for my bad behavior, I know *slaps hand*. Perhaps Danny can spank me for neglecting his thread :devil: anyway, welcome to all of the new people, more Danny love to share!

I will be on vacation for the next 5 days, so.... take care all and I will return next week!

Oooo! Have fun and be good! ;) :p

Posted by JDonne:
I did not think it was possible for me to love Danny any more than I already do. I was so wrong. Was Danny tearing up when he told the story? I want to make him feel better, ease his pain, take away the hurt. Just, awwww. . . he is so sweet!

Plus, he got all bitchy with the murderer. That was incredibly hot. :devil:

My dreams tonight are going to be fantastic. Bonus points, Spring break starts tomorrow for students and teachers!

Ali

Oh yes! Tonight's episode was excellent. Danny all wet in the rain. Angry, bitchy Danny is really, really hot and sexy. It shows his passion and emotion and how they fuel his fire. Then his quote "And for the record, that's harsh."

At the end I was so proud of him. When he finished his story I just wanted to hug him and make it all better. I fell in love with him all over again tonight. Before I fell for the humor and the attitude. Tonight, I fell for the angry, scarred man, strong enough to admit his mistakes and share his pain. Carmine did an excellent job tonight. And did you notice the lack of glasses in his final speech?

And to end on a funny note: "Holy boob job Batman." - Aiden" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just finished watching The Dove Commission. Danny looked all cold and wet there at the end. Think the guy needs a nice, long, hot, steamy shower. :D

Hey welcome to all the new people. You picked the right room to join. I hope that you have fun and get to know other people. I totally want to see last night episode. It's just not fair. I should have been able to see it. Oh well as least I taped it.

I've decided that I've lurked long enough...although I have gotten a kick out of reading all these posts.

Anyway, I really enjoyed tonight's episode too. The full range of emotions Danny displayed got to me. I do wish they would get back to the Tanglewood thing though.

I keep on here all this stuff about Tanglewood. Can someone please tell me what they are talking about?

Thanks! Your the best!

I know. :D :lol:

Well, sounds as if we all fell in love with Danny all over again. :lol: Man, him getting all bitchy was the freaking hottest thing. When he slammed his hands against the bars... *Lusts* Then he sucked it up and went to apologize...and made sure that kid knew his father was a good guy...God, I didn't think it was possible to love Danny more than I already do, but damn!

And how hot was he getting all soaked in the rain? The writers are still toying with us, though...I mean, they'll have him get rained on but no shower? They're evil! :lol:

ETA-

Tanglewood...there's a gang called the Tanglewood Boys. In the episode "Tanglewood," they killed a kid who was going around saying he was a Tanglewood Boy. When they arrested the leader, Sonny, he boasted that it would be settled out of court, or something like that and Mac (or maybe it was Stella) said "You can't settle murder out of court" and then Sonny said something along the lines of "Why don't you ask Danny Messer what the chances are of me going to jail. He works for you, right? He knows all about us. And we know all about him."

Hope that helped. :) Oh, and welcome to brummie and Shellbell2525!

Bars and Rain. mmmmmmmm. Imagination coming into play now. :devil:

It came to me late last night that if Danny was getting drenched by all that rain he would need someone to help him take off all those wet clothes and towel him dry. I volunteer to help him undress and rub him down. All this to make sure he doesn't catch cold; it would be awful if he got sick, because no one was there to help him undress, after all a CSI's work is never done. Consider it my contribution to the police effort, a way to make sure that the criminals are caught. No other motives here, I swear :devil: . . .

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back