Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by rochesterkaet:
I think Carmine also has Jersey ties though. Some Joisey peeps gots the heavy accent.

aww yeah Jersey people do have heavy accents especially those from Jersey City. my dad lived in jersey City when he was younger and when we see his side of the family that still live up north the accents comes out and it's funny to hear my family all talk. i live in the middle of New Jersey in ocean township which is like an hour away from NY and Jersey City and we still have a bit of an accent.

some words that Carmine says you can hear a little bit of a Jersey twang in there. maybe he has some family in Jersey or came to the shore a lot when he was younger.

Posted by LetTheSellerBeware:
Posted by rochesterkaet:
I think Carmine also has Jersey ties though. Some Joisey peeps gots the heavy accent.

aww yeah Jersey people do have heavy accents especially those from Jersey City. my dad lived in jersey City when he was younger and when we see his side of the family that still live up north the accents comes out and it's funny to hear my family all talk. i live in the middle of New Jersey in ocean township which is like an hour away from NY and Jersey City and we still have a bit of an accent.

some words that Carmine says you can hear a little bit of a Jersey twang in there. maybe he has some family in Jersey or came to the shore a lot when he was younger.

Mariners Harbor in Staten Island is about a stone's throw from New Jersey. So, the accent similarities are understandable. Carmine's is quite a bit milder than serious Jersey accents.

Danny/Carmine's accent is simply the sexiest sound on television.

Since everyone is getting their Irish up, I'm an Irish Spaniard. My dad is from Killarney and my mom is from Madrid. But, I'm New York born.

Ali

Hi there! I'm new, but I've been reading this post over the course of something like a week, and I can firstly say that you guys crack me up! My co workers think that I'm INSANE (if they didn't already think it, now they do)....

But hey, I'm all for shower scens, and various other naughty things. LOL. Heck, I'll even go on a hunger stike! :lol:

Lauren

Thanks heaps Bitten. :) My Dad's of Irish decent, and my Mum is of English, but I'm something like 6th generation Aussie. :)

Sorry: edited to include something totally random. I know that I need to get a life, but this is so sad that it's typical me. I was just typing a letter for my boss,and he says on the dictaphone: "This a letter to Messers Taylor, and Rodgers" and, because I'm so sad,it made me think of... you guessed it. Danny. I need to get a hobby. LOL

Posted by Top41:
Not sure about Mac Taylor--it's bland compared to the others, almost on purpose. A good all-American name.

Well, that does kind of fit. I mean that makes him the odd-man-out in the name meanings and Mac is the only one not from New York. Mac came from Chicago, which is middle America, where the name fits. Looking at it that way brings it all together. For me at least. :p My mind works in mysterious ways.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
well, the man does have a mother

I prefer to think that he just dropped from heaven. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I'm a little loopy after working on my webpage.

Welcome to the Locker Room LittleMissCSI. I hope you enjoy yourself, although I'm sure you will. :)

Posted by Aglarelen:
I prefer to think that he just dropped from heaven. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I'm a little loopy after working on my webpage.

:lol:

Hey, loopy loves company. It's 3am and I've been up since 6am, so I'm not all here either.

Danny the Angel. He certainly looks innocent enough, doesn't he? :devil:

Danny innocent ... ... totallly it should be him worring about us taking away his innocince. :devil:

hey why can`t i see my picture ????

Hey WhitePearl! Welcome to the Locker Room!

As for your picture, you have to have 100 posts before you can post them or have an avatar. But just stick around here, you'll reach 100 in no time! Heck, I registered in November and I'm somewhere around 800-something. Course, I have no life... :lol:

Wow thx i was kinda despirate...Is that good englisch ?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back