Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

*hyperventilates* Danny. Wet. dripping wet.

That is all.

*faints*

Im from holland..And We ar only at Episode 3..:( Next sunday comes Ep-4 ..I cant wait! :eek: I just wanna see Danny again :cool:

I must admit, ive been watching this thread for a long time now, i think its time i took a leap into the gutter! :devil:

When Danny said "For the record, that was harsh" what did he mean? Its probably obvious, but my brain shuts down after 5 :D

First, I just wanna say hi to everybody. I've been lurking here for about 2 weeks or so and I can't stay shut up for that long, so here I am.

And to answer your question, when he said "And for the record, that was harsh.", back when he and Aiden were talking with that kid, she had mentioned something to him about being harsh with him.

And to answer your question, when he said "And for the record, that was harsh.", back when he and Aiden were talking with that kid, she had mentioned something to him about being harsh with him.

ohh thanx! wow i mustve really been out of it to not pick up on that hahahaha

Welcome new folks! :D

Danny looked hot in the rain. We're inching closer to that shower...we're being teased. :p

Danny kinda pissed me off last night. Emotional is okay, but unprofessional and cruel? Because there's no other way to describe how he treated that kid. If I'd been Antonio, I would have punched him. Aiden should have gotten him switched off the case once it became clear how far from objective he was.

Posted by Shellbell2525:
I've decided that I've lurked long enough...although I have gotten a kick out of reading all these posts.

Anyway, I really enjoyed tonight's episode too. The full range of emotions Danny displayed got to me. I do wish they would get back to the Tanglewood thing though.

Welcome to the Locker Room Shellbell2525. We've pulled you out of lurkerdom. Yeah! :lol:

I just loved The Dove Commission. It was a great Danny episode. I am very proud of Carmine for his performance.

First, welcome DannyLovesMe and lookaboomerang. All these people coming out of lurkerdom is wonderful.

Posted by DannyLovesMe:
I must admit, ive been watching this thread for a long time now, i think its time i took a leap into the gutter! :devil:

The leap into the gutter isn't that bad. It's more like a gentle float to a wonderful place. :devil: :p

It was an excellent episode! I was worried, because it started off a little slow for me and then it just got better and better. I'm extrememly pleased with Carmine's performance as well. I think this episode will stand out as one of his shining moments. Everything about him seemed so real, so emotional. It was absolutely perfect. I didn't think I could love him anymore than I already do, but this one just pretty much sealed it up.

We hit 10,000 views to this thread and we got rewarded with a soaking wet Danny in the rain. What's it going to take to get the man in the shower? (Frankly, whatever that is, this gang will manage to get it done quickly !) :devil:

Maybe it sounds crazy...bud i dont want to see his legs in the shower scene..only is up-body is sexy enough for me :eek:

Thanks go out to midnight_tiptoes for this one...

dove2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back