Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Welcome, bluefluorescence to the Locker Room - where shallow knows no bounds.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
And we also have a thing for potted plants (who also have a thing for Danny.)

You know what? We never decided what type of plant the potted plant actually is.

t113-9l.jpg

smalltree.jpg

potted1.jpg

The first one is aesthetically pleasing but I like the second one too. Mostly because I just always picture our dear potted plant standing in the corner of the Locker Room, trying to look inconspicuous as Danny walks by, towel in hand (or better yet, around his waist. :devil: )

Obsession is such a strong word. We are all just very devoted to our cause, getting Danny in the shower- very soon!

Welcome bluefluorescence to the locker room. I personally don't even think there was a PG-13 o meter here to begin with, because I know that the entire time I have been here, my mind hasn't been PG-13 anything!

hiya !

I'm new!
And Come from Australia so Iv'e only recently discovered Danny! ;)

And Iv'e been reading your posts and was wondering if there is any good sites with Danny pictures I can go get? :D

From Khrissy

The first potted plant is the type I've always envisioned because Danny could just hold it in front of him if he wasn't wearing anything at all. And then he could drop it and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :D

DAMN! It's working again. :( ;)

Welcome to the Locker Room, Khrissy! :D There's a screencap site...I think it's called Past My Shoulder that does NY screencaps. Others here have linked to it in the thread. There are screencaps from all of the episodes--lots of good ones of Danny!

Posted by Top41:
The first potted plant is the type I've always envisioned because Danny could just hold it in front of him if he wasn't wearing anything at all. And then he could drop it and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :D

DAMN! It's working again. :( ;)

Welcome to the Locker Room, Khrissy! :D There's a screencap site...I think it's called Past My Shoulder that does NY screencaps. Others here have linked to it in the thread. There are screencaps from all of the episodes--lots of good ones of Danny!

Thankyou *hugs* :)

I'm glad to apart of the board (especially this thread!)
It seems like a great place!

You're welcome! :) It's good to have you here! Talk CSI is a really cool place...everyone here is very nice, and each forum has its own sense of community.

As for this thread...well, we have our fun. Quite a lot of it. :D

*gazes raptly at Microscope!Danny* Wow... he's so cute when he pushes his glasses up like that...

And as for the plants, I vote the first one. It's the bushiest, so we can hide more hidden cameras in it. And I'm pretty small, so I could fit in there, too! :devil:

Wow, more new people! The Danny-Force is strong! :lol: Welcome Khrissy_25!

Dang, first the whip, then the plant, I'm always the odd woman out, aren't I? :lol:

*gazes raptly at Microscope!Danny* Wow... he's so cute when he pushes his glasses up like that...

Dude. I have, like, a fetish for seeing him do that. Then there's also my men-with-microscopes fetish. So yeah, you'll probably be seeing me post those pics a lot around here. :lol:

Welcome to the Locker Room Khrissy_25! I look forward to hearing your views on microscopes, potted plants, whips, robospankers, men with books, and natural blondes. :D

So yeah, you'll probably be seeing me post those pics a lot around here. :lol:

Do you have a whole folder full of Danny photos on your computer? I proudly admit that I do! I actually found the time to go through the screencaps for all of the episodes, bravely searching for Danny pics to save and use :)devil:) later.

ETA - I didn't forget about Flack though! Or Hawkes. Or Mac.

Posted by IvoryRaven:
Do you have a whole folder full of Danny photos on your computer? I proudly admit that I do! I actually found the time to go through the screencaps for all of the episodes, bravely searching for Danny pics to save and use :)devil:) later.

Actually, I keep them in my photobucket account, that way I can access them from any computer. And yeah, I have something like 100 pics in there so far, most of them of Carmine, some of Gary Sinise and a couple of Kelly Hu.

Posted by bluefluorescence:
mm....good pics...
a very welcoming sight for a first post. :)

Welcome, welcome. Enjoy the Danny. I see you're in Asheville. I'm in Raleigh. Nice to meet you. :)

Posted by IvoryRaven:
And we also have a thing for potted plants (who also have a thing for Danny.)

You know what? We never decided what type of plant the potted plant actually is.

I always kind of thought it was a potted palm. :p

Me and my terribly strange sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back