Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by Guinevere:
My first post in this thread and you already have my mind in the gutter!

If you read the Danny thread contract, you'll know that we require our posters to spend at least six months out of the year actively residing in the gutter.

Damn fine print. :D

[/QUOTE]

Don't know about the print being fine, but the subject matter sure is "fine". :lol: Very fine indeed. And hot. And sexy. And... where's the thesaurus when you need it?

Posted by Khanada:

Don't know about the print being fine, but the subject matter sure is "fine". :lol: Very fine indeed. And hot. And sexy. And... where's the thesaurus when you need it?

[/QUOTE]

Wow... I kinda like this fine print... Hey, there are RoboSpankers in the gutter, too, right? Because, well, what else would we use on our darlin' Danny Boy?

Yes, The RoboSpanker as well as any other, uh, items will be in the gutter.

We can use other things on our Danny, as long as they are gutter approved items.

*dreamily* Yeah... whips...

Hey. Wait a second. When did he use a whip? In the Robospanker episode? Because I must have missed that minor detail... *grumbles*

Yeah, it was in that episode in the same scene. He had that whip/flogger type thing in his hand the whole time and at the end, smacked it when he ordered Aiden to take the hair to Jane in DNA "NOW". <crack>

Be still my heart.

Posted by Guinevere:
Because I must have missed that minor detail

:eek: Minor?! Danny with a whip/strap thingie is not minor. Personally, I was a lot less impressed with the RoboSpanker. Danny needs to play with whips more often. :devil:

Danny: The latex this bodysuit's made of holds prints like a sponge holds water. You take the bottom; I'll take the top.
Aiden: No, I like being on top.
Danny: You gettin' all free here on me because we drew a bondage case?
Aiden: You wish. The lights.

:devil:

Posted by Khanada:
Danny: You gettin' all free here on me because we drew a bondage case?
:devil:

He said "freaky." And damn, I wouldn't mind gettin freaky on him, myself! :devil:

Just replayed it a half-dozen times. Sure sounded like "free" to me but I could be off. :confused:

Posted by Khanada:
Just replayed it a half-dozen times. Sure sounded like "free" to me but I could be off. :confused:

Well, since I'm a little too lazy and drunk right now to go get my tape, I'll just say that, by taking his accent and the context of the conversation into consideration, it sounded like "freaky" to me. Will try to remember to watch it again later. Otherwise, I'm off to have sweet Danny dreams.

Hey, whatever happened to the potted plant?

*gasp* Wow... I want Danny to crack a whip at me... *pouts at Aiden* Some girls have all the luck.

Yeah he said "freaky" ( I put my tv on closed captioning ). Too bad he was talking to Aiden and not me!! Help me out guys....why was "Recycling" called Recycling? A play on words with the bike messanger plot?

Posted by msgiovinazzo:
Yeah he said "freaky" ( I put my tv on closed captioning ). Too bad he was talking to Aiden and not me!! Help me out guys....why was "Recycling" called Recycling? A play on words with the bike messanger plot?

Yeah. I'd say it was a play on the bike messanger plot.

And if Danny wants to get "freaky"...I'm available. Oops! I think I've said too much. I must step away before the PG-13-o-meter starts detecting my thoughts. :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back