Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

thanks bitten. I will have to say that Danny can be my master as well. hee hee. Bitten, break out the whip ;)

The sight of Danny last night on Recycling made me feel a whole lot better, my roommate could tell that I was doing well, because she made the comment that since I was lusting over Danny on the television that I was definately doing much better! ahhh he is just so hot

I've heard that steam is good for sinuses and congestion. Where's that hot shower scene when you need it, huh?

Posted by IvoryRaven:

So what is everyone's fave aspect of Danny's personality?

my fave....dunno....probably his determination to prove a point everytime and probably when he becomes tense and wants to rip heads off(That's just way sexy!!). And I noticed his eyes when he's getting tense....that's cool coz his eyes just look as though they're gonna pop out of his head and his pupils just get bigger!

^ :lol:

That's the first time I've ever heard somebody call eyes almost popping out of some guy's head 'sexy'. But yeah, I've noticed that his eyes seem to darken a bit when he's angry or tense, and his pupils do get larger. Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think it's true...

I forgot to mention it earlier, but did anyone else notice that, in ReCycling, Danny calls Stella "ma'am"? I thought it was cute and sounded very boyish. Aww.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I forgot to mention it earlier, but did anyone else notice that, in ReCycling, Danny calls Stella "ma'am"? I thought it was cute and sounded very boyish. Aww.

I second your Aww. I didn't catch it the first time I watched, but on second viewing it jumped out at me. He really is so sweet. Maybe I should stop using Danny as my object of lust?

*quietly muses this possibility*

No, no, I'm good with Danny maintaining his current position. Where he is feels good! ;)

Ali

Yes Ma'am.
Way too cute. But at least he knows what happens when he calls her "dear".
Ever wonder if Aiden would smack him if he called HER Ma'am?

good question, with Aidens spunky personality she might actually take offense to being called Ma'am (from Danny). if anything she would give Danny a look, like what did you just call me?

I can so picture that look too from her. Followed by his 'what did I say' expression. :rolleyes:

Ever wonder if Aiden would smack him if he called HER Ma'am?

Aiden would kick his ass.

Aiden would have a great time doing it! Any excuse for some physical contact. ;)

Plus, what an ass!!

Ali

I don't think she'd kick his ass, I think she'd SMACK it.

*looks at the sentence I just wrote*

:eek: What have you guys done to me? My first post in this thread and you already have my mind in the gutter!

Welcome to the locker. And it's not us. It's just the normal reaction to Danny 'The Hotness' Messer. He brings out the best (worst - perspective issue here) in all of us.

Posted by Guinevere:
My first post in this thread and you already have my mind in the gutter!

If you read the Danny thread contract, you'll know that we require our posters to spend at least six months out of the year actively residing in the gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back