Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

best bit about him is probably..................everything!!
*including his ass!*

Luvin' the him in this piccie tho.
untitled.jpg

was he born this cute or has he worked at it over the past couple of years?

was he born this cute or has he worked at it over the past couple of years?

[/QUOTE]

Like a fine wine, Danny only gets better with age.

Everytime I see him smile in the opening credits, I just melt, because he just looks so hot and he is just *sigh* I cannot think straight when I think of Danny.

the man has got some very very fine assets. holy crap i can just stare at it all day. damn how can Vanessa Ferlito or Melina Kanakeredes not be temped to smack or touch his ass? i'd be all over him all the time and using that spanking machine that they had on "Hush" :devil: :devil: :D

by the way what movie is that pic taken from i may have to check it out and pause on his ass.

It's from Black Hawk Down, I believe. Yeah, he has the nicest ass I have seen in a while.

Ditto on the female stars of NY. I don't know how they can have the self control to not want to just grab his ass everytime they are near him. All I know is if I were on the set of CSI:NY I would probably be brought up on misconduct charges and fired from grabbing Carmine's ass all of the time and not working!

Welcome all new peeps to Locker Room!
I'm sorry, I didn't have time to check all posts since it has been 2 days when I last time checked this and I'm ina hurry :p

We all (The Locker Room Groupies) want to do more than just spank his ass :devil:

The first time I saw him on Blink, I had X rated thoughts of all the things I wanted to do to him!

when i first saw him in csi i thought "WOW!! FITTIE!! WOULDN'T MIND DOIN' A LIL SUMMIT WITH HIM!!"

Woo-hoo! New monitor! I can now see Danny (Dannnnnniellll)
2 inches larger on a flat screen panel.

I don't care what they say: size matters. I like mine 5'9"ish, wears a lab coat often, rarely a tie (anyone else notice that Danny doesn't "necktie" often?) and hot hot hot.

i prefer it when he's got his glasses on. hes fit without them but hes dead sexier with them on

hee hee size does matter, huh Khanada? I 'm going to have to say that I prefer my men with a big gun and a holster to match, the lab coat is a bonus, and the glasses? When Danny pushes them up so he can see in the microscope, mmmmm sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back