Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Maybe I'm biased, but I think his assets are superior to those of the other guys in the picture. Am I wrong?

Maybe we should check that picture again, Bitten. So we can be fair and everything. :rolleyes: ;)

:lol: I've checked that picture about 10 times in as many minutes. The verdict still stands: Carmine has the nicest ass.

Whoa Whoa I don't post for a few hours and I missed his Assets, again? But, yes I did manage to take another peek and I have to concur that baseball players do have the nicest assets ;) especially when the said ass is attached to Carmine Giovinazzo.

Let's see... if we crop that picture down to where it's just Carmine... insert the photo paper and have a nice chat with the printer... where'd I put that extra frame.

Talk about artwork!

he's the first on the right innhe? oh yeah btw british carmine fans can see carmine in action on 13th march at 9pm in black hawk down on five.

uh huh, the far right.... *sigh* the most beautiful ass I have seen in a while.

What happens when you wake up groggy with Danny Messer on the brain?

You see something on your computer server homepage that says "Learning Curve" and wonder what the heck his movie is doing on your computer.

Later, when you can focus, you discover the topic is baseball.

Just when I thought my computer was coming to its senses... I think I need some java... and more Danny.

I think this picture is cute. Very boyish...

CSINY_117_339.jpg

Determined Danny...

CSINY_117_361.jpg

great piccies! you know, completely off the subject, well not the Danny subject of course, but I watched American Dreamers again last night and I was really just checking Danny's hair out with the highlights, and I am going to have to say that I do really like his hair with the highlights. The more I watched him, the more I liked what I saw. hee hee, I am strictly talking about his hair.... of course ;)

ok, so I had to stare at the ass once more, and an ass like that needs to be properly taken care of...... by the locker room groupies:devil:

I liked the highlights too. But I like him without them, as well. Hee! That episode was the one that the clip in the opening credits is taken from. I love his smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back