Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Piccies!

Lip licking...

Ok, so this one isn't too flattering but...

Oh, I don't know. I can think of some serious uses for that tongue. :devil:

Posted by Khanada:
Danny: Mornin' dear.

:lol::lol::lol: That's what my computer says when I start it.

Question of the day: Who'd be the best one to catch him in the shower and get a look at the tat that we all think/know is there? ;)

Uh...Me! :devil:

But seriously. On the show, I'd like to see Stella run across him in the locker room getting dressed after a shower. Then she could catch site of the tat as he's putting on his t-shirt. Nothing sexual between them, just finding out something about a co-worker. I mean she has shown her ability to get worked up about something before, so I think it would add something to their characters if she was to find it and have a minor "witch" attack.

Anyway, just my two pennies. :p

Lip licking...

Ok, so this one isn't too flattering but...

Danny's tongue unflattering? :eek: No, I like that picture just fine. It's adorable. :D Thanks for sharing.

i luv this pic.
CSINY_105_014.jpg

V.cute!

finding him topless won't go a miss!

I love everything on that man! especially his tongue :devil:

as always, the piccies are the greatest!

I love that pic as well. Something about a hot man in a white t-shirt- with the sleeves rolled up to see that tat on his arm and if he were to just take the shirt off entirely..... mmmmm mmmmm good

1000th post! I didn't realize it until you mentioned it, Bitten. WOO HOO I agree, we have been devoted to Danny and his, uh, cause. I will make the sacrifice if I must and undertake this great journey to undress Danny and make sure that he gets properly showered. :D

Welcome Khanada, the more Danny love, the better!

I had a Danny moment at school on Monday. Suprisingly, a Danny moment that did not have to do with my recurring dirty afternoon daydream! My students have to journal 3 days a week for 20 minutes. One of the freshman wrote about Danny Messer. She started off just babbling about how much she likes him. Then she listed the things she liked. Finally, she composed a provocative little poem.

She even had a little picture glued in the corner. I wish I could post the poem, but alas I can't. My students are less guarded with me than their other teachers, because of my age - which makes reading their work a great joy! :) All the more when there is mention of Danny's "dazzling smile" and "soulful eyes."

Ali

That's great! :D :D A young Danny fan! I have history tests to grade tonight. Do you think Danny will make an appearance in the Industrial Revolution? Probably not. :rolleyes:

Posted by ThumpyG:
I love that pic as well. Something about a hot man in a white t-shirt- with the sleeves rolled up to see that tat on his arm and if he were to just take the shirt off entirely..... mmmmm mmmmm good

With that in mind, my Danny quote for today: (from Blink)
"Hoops on Saturday, Flack. Don't forget."

Okay, with THAT quote in mind, how about this for the writers: Show the hoops game! Shirts against skins and put Danny on "skins". A: Get to see the tat! B: He'll need a shower after! Thoughts?

Okay, with THAT quote in mind, how about this for the writers: Show the hoops game! Shirts against skins and put Danny on "skins". A: Get to see the tat! B: He'll need a shower after! Thoughts?

Now that's a fantabulous idea! Two hot, sweaty hotties, trying to prove their mettle against each other. (And of course, for those of us who are slashers, a game of hoops would be a terrific jumping-off point for future activity! ;))

Well since I love reading that stuff, someone take that idea and run with it! (And post me the link pretty please).

Let the testosterone fest begin. :D

Posted by JDonne:
I had a Danny moment at school on Monday. Suprisingly, a Danny moment that did not have to do with my recurring dirty afternoon daydream! My students have to journal 3 days a week for 20 minutes. One of the freshman wrote about Danny Messer. She started off just babbling about how much she likes him. Then she listed the things she liked. Finally, she composed a provocative little poem.

She even had a little picture glued in the corner. I wish I could post the poem, but alas I can't. My students are less guarded with me than their other teachers, because of my age - which makes reading their work a great joy! :) All the more when there is mention of Danny's "dazzling smile" and "soulful eyes."

Ali

Aww, that's so cool! I'd suggest you direct her here to the Locker Room but I know how you teachers are. My dad refuses to teach at a school closer than 40 minutes away because he doesn't want to have to run into students at the grocery store or have them see him relaxing with a beer. :lol:

I, myself, had a Danny moment during class but it was decidedly less appropriate. :devil: My Lit Theory teacher was lecturing about Psychoanalysis and Feminism when my brain decided to remember the picture with Carmine showing his bare bum. Hmm, Lit Theory and Carmine's ass. Any relation? Well, I bet Freud would have had a field day with it, anyway. :lol:

God. Flack and Danny getting all hot and sweaty together. Oh, and the basketball game sounds nice too. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back