Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Dude. The last post in here was at 6pm yesterday? What happened to the dirty?

See? Danny's wondering where the dirty went, too...

CSINY_115_220.jpg

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
CSINY_115_220.jpg

Danny: What? Don't you guys want a shower scene?

(Nice way to start a Locker Room stampede, Danny! :p )

Question: When Aiden told Danny to be careful when he climbed up to the gargoyle, did she help prop him up? I was looking away at the time and didn't see.

Umm...a question. I just watched "Til Death..." and... what has happened Danny's hair? was it my eyes or was his hair now totally dark? Not those cute blonde spots here and there?

*wonders*

Or should I go and bother to read that thread? :p

^I didn't notice, but I'll look again. Though I kinda like him, his blonde highlights look pretty fake. Maybe they decided to get rid of them.

The blonde highlights were nice, but actually, his completely dark hair is just so sensual, that I like it better. :D

I liked the highlights--they kind of worked for him in an odd way--but they were very obvious, which I'm not a huge fan of. Not horridly so (think Greg on CSI--his highlights are kinda bad, but I think intentionally so), but they were obvious. I like the darker hair, too.

Guh! It's cold and rainy and I just walked across campus in it! :( I need some Danny love to warm me up. :D

Posted by Top41:
(Nice way to start a Locker Room stampede, Danny! :p )

:lol: Could you imagine?

Question: When Aiden told Danny to be careful when he climbed up to the gargoyle, did she help prop him up? I was looking away at the time and didn't see.

You know, I can't really remember but I don't think so. Silly girl, I would have been all over that..."Hey Danny, you need a boost?" :devil:

Ahh, his hair, I remember the change in his hair being mentioned somewhere else, but I can't remember where. Then, of course, there was our own conversation on his hair and whether he's a natural blond or not... :lol: Anyways, there are some guys that I think look ok with highlights and Carmine is one of them. Honestly, I think guys with Italian descent can pull it off a little better because they tend to have very masculine features anyways and...I dunno how to describe what I mean. But yeah, I guess they've gotten rid of the highlights. I like his hair either way, really.

Greg's character on CSI is pretty wacky and for him his crazy hair and highlights fit his character.

I didn't dislike the highlights on Danny, I liked them and they did lighten up his features somewhat (which is a good thing), I just think on some people, natural is better or if you get highlights, make sure that they blend with your hair and skin tone! (I worked in a hair salon for about 8 years)

I'd totally have offered Danny a boost. Don't know whether I would have moved my hands afterwards, though. After all, he might have needed support. :devil:

The blonde did look good on Danny. I think it's because of his eyes--he has such beautiful blue eyes, and the highlights really brought out the lighter tones in his eyes. They also softened his look a bit.

Ugh, I don't even want to get into Greg's hair! :lol:

Anyways, since we all seem to work better with visuals...

With highlights...

CSINY_101_062.jpg

CSINY_112_070.jpg

And without...

CSINY_115_021.jpg

See? Sexy either way, although I have to admit, he looks more...rugged? without them.

ETA-

I'd totally have offered Danny a boost. Don't know whether I would have moved my hands afterwards, though. After all, he might have needed support.

You read my mind. :devil:

Bitten, you rule with the visuals. Visuals are always nice. I like to study them. :D Take nice, long, lingering looks and the like... :D

His hair's not actually all that dark without the highlights...kind of an ash blonde. It's actually a similar shade to mine. I like the shade but I hate having to figure out if I'm blonde or not. It depends on the day and the lighting! :lol:

I like the shade but I hate having to figure out if I'm blonde or not. It depends on the day and the lighting!

:lol: I know exactly what you mean! Most of the time I just say I have light brown hair, that seems to encompass everything from my tendency for blonde highlights in the summer to my auburn highlights when I'm in sunlight.

Visuals are always nice. I like to study them.

Oh yes, I'm definitely a visual person. I learn well with visuals. I learn even better hands on, though... :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
:lol: I know exactly what you mean! Most of the time I just say I have light brown hair, that seems to encompass everything from my tendency for blonde highlights in the summer to my auburn highlights when I'm in sunlight.

Heh, yeah, I have the same thing with the summer blonde highlights. Well, on the bright side, I guess it saves us from most of the dumb blonde jokes, right?

Oh yes, I'm definitely a visual person. I learn well with visuals. I learn even better hands on, though... :devil:

Oh yes me, too. I have to say, being hands on with Danny sure would be nice. I'd [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], after I [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and then, well, I'd have to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], 'cause who could resist, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm bad. :devil:

Well, on the bright side, I guess it saves us from most of the dumb blonde jokes, right?

Ha! Speak for yourself! I can definitely have my blonde moments and my family does not hesitate to tease me mercilessly for them! :lol:

Oh yes me, too. I have to say, being hands on with Danny sure would be nice. I'd [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], after I [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and then, well, I'd have to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], 'cause who could resist, right?

:eek:

*PG-13-O-METER fizzles out and dies*

:lol: Girl, you crack me up! But uh, heh, I agree with everything you said. :D Who could resist? Especially if it's making him blush... :devil:

Heh, I know where I would have moved my hands if I offered Danny a boost up that gargoyle, I know I'm a dirty girl and I am not ashamed to admit it.

His hair looks hot both ways, (thanks for the dumpster diving pic*sigh* he looks so hot dumpster diving.....and oh so dirty :devil: Mmmmmmm

The highlights did look good with those eyes, ahhh those fabulous blue eyes (my favorite), but I prefer the darker look, it is just hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back