Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Yummy, I just had a very dirty thought of me unbuttoning his shirt when I saw that picture.
I think I need to cleanse myself, with Danny in the shower, spanking him! :D

Mmmmm...Danny unbuttoning his shirt, slowly, one button at a time... yeah, that's a nice image. And then stepping into the shower...such a lovely picture. Here's hoping we get to see it on screen. :devil:

Posted by ThumpyG:
Yummy, I just had a very dirty thought of me unbuttoning his shirt when I saw that picture.
I think I need to cleanse myself, with Danny in the shower, spanking him! :D

Unfortunately, I believe that the Robo-spanker is electronic, so it might not be completely safe... However, if you did get electrocuted maybe he would have to perform CPR? Breeeaath, one two, Breeeeeath, one two...

Mmm, little daydream there. :devil:

^Heh, you could always spank Danny before putting him in the shower. THough performing CPR on Danny would so not suck... :lol:

Hmm...should be at least one more button to be... unbuttoned...

Only one? :devil:

CPR, eh? Is that what they're calling it these days? ;) Crazy kids.

Am I the only one who doesn't fantasize about spanking Danny? Ah well, I'm not complaining, that means I have the whip fantasy all to myself. :D

All this talk about spanking Danny...

Can you imagine poor Carmine's reaction if he were to stumble across the Locker Room now? :lol:

I'm thinking it might look a little something like Top41's avatar. :lol:

But seriously, he's gotta know! I mean, the writers know...and you know they went up to him with the script and said "Dude, you're playing with sex toys...watch the message boards go crazy." :lol:

Well, the writers seem to be keeping up with our ideas, based on all the sneaky allusions to badges and microscopes and such. :D

Perhaps they told Carmine about it, perhaps he actually checked it out, perhaps he's reading this post right now...

Edited because.. wow! You posted only one minute before me!

THough performing CPR on Danny would so not suck..

Actually, if you want to get technical, it sorta would ;)

perhaps he's reading this post right now...

He may even be....ONE OF US!!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:

I came home from kickboxing, showered, watched a little TV, and then checked the Locker Room. What do I find, words like suck. . . Danny :devil: and blow. . . Danny :devil:. It almost brought me to my knees ;).

Now I have to go shower all over again - in cold water while standing in ice cubes.

You all are dangerous.

Ali, the innocent

Ali, the innocent

Honey, you're about as innocent as the rest of us! :lol:

Piccie, just for the heck of it...

CSINY_110_261.jpg

Mmmm...so handsome and brooding. Great pic, Bitten. :D

And JDonne, how will a shower cleanse the dirty little Danny thoughts from your mind? I think you're practicing up for your lathering duties. :lol:

Posted by ThumpyG:
Right, Right CPR, he can do CPR on me any time!

so, a CSI NY scene:

There has been explosion in Locker Room. Scared members are standing around the body, what is lying on the floor, ThumpyG. CSIs Messer and Taylor arrive to scene. Messer walks next to the body, goes on his knees. Soon he realizes something and yells "THIS ONE IS STILL ALIVE BUT NOT BREATHING" and then Messer starts CPR. All sudden 20 other Locker Room members fall down for some strange reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back