Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Top41: To take it further, that would have added another layer of meaning to the title, if Danny had fallen into Aiden's arms.

See, I can even get literary with this!

Well, I spent a portion of the day defending television and film as valid literary forms (low culture, my ass), so I'm down with that! :lol:

Bitten: I missed Danny's lip lick

:eek: You must go do research!

Posted by lament:
Well, I spent a portion of the day defending television and film as valid literary forms (low culture, my ass), so I'm down with that! :lol:

Rock on! I took a class called Literature in Pop Culture last semester...all we did was study folk music. Easiest Lit credits I've gotten in a long time! And, to my mind, if we can study plays as literature (Shakespeare, anyone?) then we should be able to study any form of dramatic writing, which would include scripts from TV and Film. Just my $0.02 :D

:eek: You must go do research!

I plan on it. After I finish my homework I fully intend to reward myself by rewatching the Danny scenes in search of the lip lick.

Rock on! I took a class called Literature in Pop Culture last semester...all we did was study folk music. Easiest Lit credits I've gotten in a long time! And, to my mind, if we can study plays as literature (Shakespeare, anyone?) then we should be able to study any form of dramatic writing, which would include scripts from TV and Film. Just my $0.02

That sounds like a terrific class! You know, it could easily be argued that Shakespeare was an early example of low culture. Why should TV and film be any different? I could really go off on a rant, here, but I won't. :lol: I think I'd be preaching to the choir anyway. ;)

Just think...someday, Danny and his lickable lips could be taught in a classroom. :D :D

That sounds like a terrific class! You know, it could easily be argued that Shakespeare was an early example of low culture.

Man, it's sad that most people can't get past the language issue of Shakespeare to realize that his plays are basically just soap operas. :lol: I mean, take Hamlet, for example...murder, ghosts, incest, betrayal, suicide and corny jokes...that's like Days of Our Lives and Passions rolled up into one!

Just think...someday, Danny and his lickable lips could be taught in a classroom.

Damn. That could almost convince me to get my teaching certificate... :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Man, it's sad that most people can't get past the language issue of Shakespeare to realize that his plays are basically just soap operas. :lol: I mean, take Hamlet, for example...murder, ghosts, incest, betrayal, suicide and corny jokes...that's like Days of Our Lives and Passions rolled up into one!

Just think...someday, Danny and his lickable lips could be taught in a classroom.

Damn. That could almost convince me to get my teaching certificate... :lol:

See...Soaps have been around forever.

Hey! I'd sign up for a class about Danny and his succulent lips.

Funny note: dictionary.com defines succulent as 3. Highly interesting or enjoyable; delectable. That sure does describe Danny and his lips. :devil: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh guys, you're cracking me up! Ah, its so nice, I'm having a horrible day (yes, I know it's only 7:17 in the morning) and I check the forums and find all of this hilarious Dannyness! I love you! :D

Ditto for the Danny Love! My head has been exploding for the past two days (still is) and reading these threads of the Danny-Love Fest has always seemes to make me feel better!

I actually do think TV can be literary...my favorite show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and its spinoff, Angel, routinely used literary devices--metaphors, foreshadowing, symbolism, etc.--and of course had great characters and stories. There's even a Buffy symposium each year at some university where people present papers about the show! Kinda cool. :cool:

As for Danny, well, epics could be written about those blue eyes, that pouty mouth, that gorgeous smile. ;)

Not a bad idea at all! Some proposed topics:

Lip Licking 101

Dannyisms

Tanglewood Boys & Hot CSIs--Connections?

Anatomy :devil:

and, Danny/Carmine is going to be present during this symposium, right? I am a visual person, you know and for us to truly be able to understand the material, we need him, physically here!

Posted by ThumpyG:
and, Danny/Carmine is going to be present during this symposium, right? I am a visual person, you know and for us to truly be able to understand the material, we need him, physically here!

Oh most definitely, especially for the Anatomy session. :devil:

Posted by Top41:
Oh most definitely, especially for the Anatomy session. :devil:

Whoa. Sign me up for every session! And he wouldn't happen to need a lovely volunteer from the audience, would he? *Bats eyelashes*

Not a bad idea at all! Some proposed topics:

Lip Licking 101

Dannyisms

Tanglewood Boys & Hot CSIs--Connections?

Anatomy

The Art of Ass-Touching: Presenter, Aiden Burn :)

Joining in the crappy day chorus - my new car + box in the road + rude drivers = me having a flat tire in rush hour traffic!!!!!!!! :mad:

But, I came here and the savage in me was soothed. :) How can I stay angry when a Danny Symposium is in the works. I would like to collaborate with Danny on The Art of the Shower visual presentation.

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back