Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

That's why it certainly wouldn't hurt if he got that hot bod of his in the shower... :devil:

He's just trying to make all us gals swoon over him.

It worked. :lol: Seriously, the sweetest thing that I've ever had written to me was a little blurb in my senior yearbook from my ex-honey. And, sweet as it was, it was still a far cry from poetry.

Danny in the shower...*Lusts*

You know, the writers seem to be working up to something here. First we get all the microscope shots...then we get a flash of his gun/badge (on his hip, no less)...then we get him playing with sex toys, cracking a whip/strap (*swoon*) and drawing his gun before tackling a suspect (all in the same episode, it's a wonder that we didn't all die of lust-induced heart attacks!) It's as though each episode tries to push the envelope further. Wonder what it'll be this week? :devil:

Yeah,and while he is in the shower he is being spanked. :devil: Now that is what I call service from the writers!

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
It worked. :lol: Seriously, the sweetest thing that I've ever had written to me was a little blurb in my senior yearbook from my ex-honey. And, sweet as it was, it was still a far cry from poetry.

Yeah, guys getting sweet and mushy makes girls swoon (provided we like them). I gotta admit, my ex writing poetry for me was pretty special.

Hopefully it's an indication that Carmine isn't a player. Players don't tend to write poetry, right? I guess it doesn't matter that much for lusting after Danny, but guys who aren't players are so much sexier than ones who are...

Danny in the shower...*Lusts*

You know, the writers seem to be working up to something here. First we get all the microscope shots...then we get a flash of his gun/badge (on his hip, no less)...then we get him playing with sex toys, cracking a whip/strap (*swoon*) and drawing his gun before tackling a suspect (all in the same episode, it's a wonder that we didn't all die of lust-induced heart attacks!) It's as though each episode tries to push the envelope further. Wonder what it'll be this week? :devil:

Mmmm...don't forget him pouring over those books! Hmmm...what could be next? Maybe Danny crawling around on that awning in the next ep? Giving us some nice shots of that fine ass. :devil: Any other guesses?

Posted by ThumpyG:
Yeah,and while he is in the shower he is being spanked. :devil: Now that is what I call service from the writers!

Now I love this idea! :D :D :D Pure genius, Thumpy, and such a nice image. :devil:

Posted by Top41:
Yeah, guys getting sweet and mushy makes girls swoon (provided we like them). I gotta admit, my ex writing poetry for me was pretty special.

Oh, excuse me, my ex did write a poem to me, this one in my junior yearbook:

"Party hearty
Rock -n- Roll
Drink a 5th
Smoke a ****
We are seniors
We have class
Get in our face
And we'll kick your ass."

How romantic, eh? :rolleyes:

Mmmm...don't forget him pouring over those books! Hmmm...what could be next? Maybe Danny crawling around on that awning in the next ep? Giving us some nice shots of that fine ass. :devil: Any other guesses?

How could I forget him pouring over the books? I guess I was just so taken with the idea of Danny with a whip... Oops, there I go again! :devil:

Hmm, next episode...nice shots of his ass would be good. I wouldn't mind him having to take his shirt off for some reason. I mean, we've seen Nick take his off at least twice, and Warrick too (not that I'm complaining, nuh-uh, no way!) and even Eric struts around in tank tops and occasionally his wetsuit. Danny's getting the short end of the stick here...he must be equally represented!

:lol: Love that poem, Bitten! :lol: Eh, high school guys generally aren't all that romantic....

Then again, I have a date tonight and the guy is taking me to a dive college bar so he watch a basketball game. It's a second date; he's in his 40s. Maybe some things never do change. :rolleyes: :lol:

Danny showing off those arms...yes, oh yes! :D I'd love that. And that chest. Heck, he might need to take off his shirt to climb up on the awning. It could be very dangerous if he got it caught on something... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Then again, I have a date tonight and the guy is taking me to a dive college bar so he watch a basketball game. It's a second date; he's in his 40s. Maybe some things never do change.

That sounds like some of my dates! :lol: Let's face it: most men are overgrown boys!

Posted by lament:
That sounds like some of my dates! :lol: Let's face it: most men are overgrown boys!

:lol:

No kidding! I thought it would be different...the guy is 15 years older than me...I figured, older guys are more mature, right? But heh, that's exactly what a guy in his 20s would do. :lol: So, you know, maybe they just never, ever grow up... :lol:

Posted by Top41:
:lol: Love that poem, Bitten! :lol: Eh, high school guys generally aren't all that romantic....

Then again, I have a date tonight and the guy is taking me to a dive college bar so he watch a basketball game. It's a second date; he's in his 40s. Maybe some things never do change. :rolleyes: :lol:

Ain't that the truth! Like I said, his blurb in my senior yearbook was better. Then again, when we hooked up the second time (he was actually just about to turn 21) he still wasn't much different so maybe you're right about it not having to do with age. :lol:

Ooh, a date! Have fun. You like basketball, right?

Danny showing off those arms...yes, oh yes! :D I'd love that. And that chest. Heck, he might need to take off his shirt to climb up on the awning. It could be very dangerous if he got it caught on something... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yes, so it's settled...on the long, hard...uh, road, to seeing Danny in the shower, the next step is to have him go shirtless. You know, I really could get used to this teasing thing the writers are doing. :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Ain't that the truth! Like I said, his blurb in my senior yearbook was better. Then again, when we hooked up the second time (he was actually just about to turn 21) he still wasn't much different so maybe you're right about it not having to do with age. :lol:

Ooh, a date! Have fun. You like basketball, right?

Maybe they never grow up. *sigh* Some just make more endearing big kids than others. :lol:

Eh, I'm indifferent to basketball--I don't hate it like I hate football, but it's blah. And it's not the ideal place for a second date, especially given that on our first date I told him I didn't like the dive bar he's taking me to for the second date! :lol: I guess we'll see how it goes. But if he pays more attention to the game then to me, I'm outta there.

Yes, so it's settled...on the long, hard...uh, road, to seeing Danny in the shower, the next step is to have him go shirtless. You know, I really could get used to this teasing thing the writers are doing. :devil:

It's like an extended season long strip tease. Bring it on, Danny--heh, we'll pony up dollar bills if it'll get you out of those clothes faster! :lol:

It's like an extended season long strip tease. Bring it on, Danny--heh, we'll pony up dollar bills if it'll get you out of those clothes faster!

Here's an idea!! Maybe they could send him undercover as a male stripper. *cough* Just a suggestion. ;)

Good luck on your date!

hee, excellent idea, lament.

and best of luck on the date, Top41! :)

Posted by lament:
Here's an idea!! Maybe they could send him undercover as a male stripper. *cough* Just a suggestion. ;)

w00t! That would so rock my socks! :devil:

For those of us on this side of the world, how bout something to wake us up...

CSINY_110_117.jpg

^EDIT: Hot damn...what a nice image to greet me as I start the work day. Mmmmm... :D

Posted by lament:

An excellent one, that's for sure! After all, if there was a killer at a male strip club, who better to send undercover than Danny? I bet he can work it... :devil: And it would be absolutely necessary to have a few scenes with him doing just that, you know, to establish the setting and all of that. :lol: Sexy Danny stripping...a lovely image indeed. :cool:

Good luck on your date!

Thanks guys! It actually went better than expected. We went to a much nicer bar around the corner, and he didn't stare at the game too much, which I was worried about. Not sure about the sparkage...we're going out for lunch on Thursday so we'll see how that goes. But we did have a really good conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back