Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Is it the guy that plays danny on NY?

It is Cammie. (sp?) I never noticed that. And I watched the episode last night. That is so awsome I want to watch that part again.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Hee! "Dannyism" "Dannitude" We're coming up with our own vocabulary here!

Like I posted in Misc as reply to Thumpy we need to create
Dannyish-English-Dannyish dictionary soon.

It's Carmine Giovinazzo, or as we like to call him here, well one name anyway, is Danny 'the hotness' Messer. ( his character of CSI:NY).

Yes, he is rather fine, isn't he? :lol:

Grissom_Cainefan2005 , welcome to the locker room

Like I posted in Misc as reply to Thumpy we need to create Dannyish-English-Dannyish dictionary soon.

:lol: Cute!

Welcome, Grissom_Cainefan2005, to the Locker Room. The boards might be PG-13 but our minds aren't! :D

Ah, Danny 'The Hotness' Messer...

CSINY_111_064.jpg

Ah, my old avatar.... I need to put him back up, don't I? I do miss seeing his hotness :D

:lol: I love that picture you're using for your avatar, ThumpyG! He looks all gritty and mean as he's about to say that naughty word :devil:

But then again, sweet Danny is cute too...

CSINY_115_217.jpg

Yes, I had to put that one up for awhile just because I loved it when he was doing that scene in Tanglewood.

But yes, Bitten cute, sweet,innocent? Danny makes my heart all a flutter as well *heart fluttering* :D

i'm glad people like this thread soo much i had no idea when i started it how great of a response it would get. Thanks a lot to everyone!!!!

everytime i see Carmine i always have some pretty dirty thoughts about him and how amazingly SEXY he is!!!! LOL :D
i have a feeling that it may be the NY accent he has that just drives me up a wall. when i see pictures of him i can't imagine him with his accent but i think that just makes him even more desirable.

after seeing pics of his rear end on this board (thank you to whoever posted those a while back :lol:)it just made me love Carmine even more.

well anyway keep up the talk on the board i'm loving how everyone's enjoying talking about gorgeous Carmine Giovinazzo!!!

He looks all gritty and mean as he's about to say that naughty word :devil:

Yeah! That image brings to mind some Brad Paisley lyrics.
"Well I'll never forget the first time that I heard,
That pretty mouth say that dirty word"
:lol: :devil:

Posted by DaWacko:
Like I posted in Misc as reply to Thumpy we need to create Dannyish-English-Dannyish dictionary soon.

I was going to start a Dannyism list for my Carmine website. Now I might have to change that to a Dannyish-English dictionary. :lol:

Welcome, Grissom_Cainefan2005, to the Locker Room. The boards might be PG-13 but our minds aren't! :D

Yes, yes! Welcome Grissom_Cainefan2005. Our minds have been in the gutter for ages now. I'm a longtime gutter resident. I've owned a lovely three story Victorian on the banks of the river Denial since my Highlander fandom days. I just keep moving new obsessions in. ;)

Posted by Aglarelen:
Yeah! That image brings to mind some Brad Paisley lyrics.
"Well I'll never forget the first time that I heard,
That pretty mouth say that dirty word"
:lol: :devil:

:lol: Yes, that's perfect! I love that song, and yeah, totally fitting for that scene in "Tanglewood." Sheesh, the guy makes swearing sexy.

Great arms, great ass...what's not to love about this guy? :devil:

Honestly, the poetry comment made me laugh a little bit--I found it just a smidge arrogant that he assumes his exes kept all of his poetry. I don't know why...it just makes it sound like he thinks they're still carrying a torch for him. :lol: But then, maybe I'm being harsh...I kept all of my ex-boyfriend's poetry, so it's definitely possible.

Welcome to the Locker Room, Grissom_Cainefan2005! :D

LetTheSellerBeware, heh, yeah, this thread thrives! :D Congrats on starting the longest-lived thread in the NY forum! :D

Posted by Top41:
Honestly, the poetry comment made me laugh a little bit--I found it just a smidge arrogant that he assumes his exes kept all of his poetry. I don't know why...it just makes it sound like he thinks they're still carrying a torch for him. :lol: But then, maybe I'm being harsh...I kept all of my ex-boyfriend's poetry, so it's definitely possible.

See, I didn't take it to mean he honestly believes all his exes actually keep his poetry, I saw it more like...well, you know when you write non-fiction, like a memoir or something like that, how you sort of fudge the truth a little to serve a purpose? Kind of like that. He took the fact that he writes lots of poetry and gives it to his girlfriends and consolidated it into a little blurb.

Of course, I could be wrong, he could just be arrogant. :lol:

Sheesh, the guy makes swearing sexy.

:lol: That's so true!

Dude, have you seen how many views this thread has had? Holy moly!

See, I didn't take it to mean he honestly believes all his exes actually keep his poetry, I saw it more like...well, you know when you write non-fiction, like a memoir or something like that, how you sort of fudge the truth a little to serve a purpose? Kind of like that. He took the fact that he writes lots of poetry and gives it to his girlfriends and consolidated it into a little blurb.

Of course, I could be wrong, he could just be arrogant. :lol:

Heh, yeah, you're probably right. It could be a quip, just a way of him making note of the fact that he writes poetry. He's just trying to make all us gals swoon over him. :p ;)

Dude, have you seen how many views this thread has had? Holy moly!

It's insane! :lol: Most popular thread in the NY forum, hands down! :lol: Just goes to show, everyone wants that shower scene... :lol:

:lol: He knows we lust over him as it is, a little more good publicity never hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back