Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Don't feel bad. Almost evey English major I know despises Huck Finn!

At the moment I just hate it. But seriously, how many times does one have to read Huck Finn? It's crazy!

BTW Bitten, I like the change to your siggy.

:lol: Yeah, I felt it was time for a change. I'm enamored of the potted plant. And why shouldn't I be? It's a nice potted plant.

Oh c'mon guys! Where has everyone gone? Anyways, I found a link to a nice Danny wallpaper posted in the fanfiction/fanart thread, so I thought I'd post it here (I hope that's allowed).

http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/files/goodgirlgone/carminewallvsmall.jpg

It was made by ghostinthemachine and you can check out the similar Mac one he/she's made in the fanfiction/fanart thread.

Hope you guys like!

Hey, has anyone seen Carmine's PSA on CBS? *melt* So sexy when he's serious.

PSA? Ok, let's pretend I was up all night last night, woke up way too early, went to work, and thus am pretty tired. What's PSA?

Weekends are pretty slow around here aren't they?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
PSA? Ok, let's pretend I was up all night last night, woke up way too early, went to work, and thus am pretty tired. What's PSA?
PSA= Public Service Announcement

Yeah. Public Service Announcement. Sorry, Bitten. :)
It's one of those "CBS Cares" spots that encourages parents to talk to their kids about strangers.

*Sigh* Dial up. My internet has a heart attack if I try to stream video.

But dang, he looks sexy in the pic!

I saw it tonight during Cold Case . A serious subject, and yet, in nanoseconds all I could see or hear was the sexiness of Carmine. He's just so luscious!

Ali

He does that thing where he kind of rubs his hands together. I find that sexy for some reason. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back