Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

^ahem, download is not the word we can use here.

Someone talked about natural blondes... o/
I am. Yup. THo, got bit darker when I grew up but still...
Even my skin is whiter than Conan O'Briens.

I watched crossover episode with Miami again and it's just so weird that Danny doesn't have glasses in it. I'm so happy that he has those now :D

I looked at the pic and then my comement I wanted to be a microscope and then it took my thoughts else where and..yeah, I just drop it there :p :lol:

Ok, so here at school they have cable internet. I watched the PSA (without sound *sigh*) and DAMN, he looks sexy being all serious. His hands are all fidgety, that's cute.

Posted by ThisIsMe:
My guess is that these pics show him au natural

Well, that's one way to find out if he's a natural blonde... :lol:

OK, that was baaaaad. And not PG-13. Bad me!

Anyways...I think you guys are right...his hair looks highlighted. Normally, I'm not a big fan of highlights on guys--they usually look somewhat cheesy and fake. But they work on him for some reason.

I love that pic with the microscope. Quite sexy!

And Bitten, you're right...he is kinda fidgety in the PSA. Makes me wonder if he's comfortable acting on camera but not necessarily being himself. It's cute.

Well, that's one way to find out if he's a natural blonde...

:lol:

Yes, bad you! Go to Danny's room!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I find that microscope pic highly sexy, too. I'm a sucker for a man with a microscope *sigh*

And Bitten, you're right...he is kinda fidgety in the PSA. Makes me wonder if he's comfortable acting on camera but not necessarily being himself. It's cute.

It is cute. And you could be right. I know my Speech teacher hated the fact that I'd have stage fright before giving a speech for class yet I could go up and play a character in front of an auditorium full of people, no problem. It's just different. But he makes being nervous downright adorable.

Hee Hee. I think that everytime one of us is bad we have to go to Danny's room...... for punishment :devil:

I will have to watch Hotties PSA again to see if I can catch him fidget in it. I myself was the exactly the same way with public speaking and when I did theatre in HS. I couldn't do a speech without getting nervous to save my life, but get me up on stage.... no problems whatsoever! Go figure

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
:lol:

Yes, bad you! Go to Danny's room!

I can think of far, far worse things. Especially if I can find out if he's a natural blonde there. :devil: All in the name of research, of course. ;) :devil:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I find that microscope pic highly sexy, too. I'm a sucker for a man with a microscope *sigh*

Yeah, that's just a great pic. I love smart looking men. And he looks so darn intelligent in front of that microscope.

It is cute. And you could be right. I know my Speech teacher hated the fact that I'd have stage fright before giving a speech for class yet I could go up and play a character in front of an auditorium full of people, no problem. It's just different. But he makes being nervous downright adorable.

Yeah...I can see how playing a character can be separated from who you are, thus making it easier in a weird way.

Hee Hee. I think that everytime one of us is bad we have to go to Danny's room...... for punishment

*Melts* Is it possible to be dirtier than NC-17? Cause that's where my brain is right now.

Yeah, that's just a great pic. I love smart looking men. And he looks so darn intelligent in front of that microscope.

Science geeks have always been my weakness. *Lusts*

Dirtier than NC-17 is definitely possible. :devil: I call it NC-21. Deliciously bad and not legal until you can drink legally. :lol:

Science geeks are cute. Literature geeks are cute. I'm just a sucker for a guy with a good head on his shoulders who actually wants to have a discussion. (If he just wants to hear himself talk, blech. Might as well be dumb--at least I can enjoy looking at him that way. ;) :lol: )

Science geeks are cute. Literature geeks are cute. I'm just a sucker for a guy with a good head on his shoulders who actually wants to have a discussion. (If he just wants to hear himself talk, blech. Might as well be dumb--at least I can enjoy looking at him that way. )

I love science geeks, lit geeks, history geeks, etc. And like you, I love a guy who can hold his own in a conversation. I also, however, love a guy who will listen to me talk and actually look interested. (A rare quality, I know :lol:). I firmly believe that Danny is a good listener. :D Those intense eyes, gazing at you while you talk... *thunk*

Yeah, I'm a sucker for any kind of intelligence in a guy but seriously, my favorites are the science nerds. There's something about a guy working with a microscope and handling chemicals and just...knowing the things he knows about science...*sigh*

Those intense eyes, gazing at you while you talk... *thunk*

:lol: I know what you mean. Course, if he was gazing at me like that I'm not sure how long I'd keep talking...especially when I could be putting my mouth to better use (*cough* In a PG-13 way, of course.)

Good to know we're on the same page then ;)

Btw, I love your signature. I'm loving the fact that we're showing the Danny-love...I go into the other forums and I see all these Locker Room signatures! :lol:

Btw, I love your signature. I'm loving the fact that we're showing the Danny-love...I go into the other forums and I see all these Locker Room signatures!

Thanks! :)

Soon, the Danny-love will spread to all those unsuspecting people in the other forums. And soon, very soon, the Danny-love will seep beyond this board, and into the world!

There we go, sounding like a cult again. :lol:

Soon, the Danny-love will spread to all those unsuspecting people in the other forums. And soon, very soon, the Danny-love will seep beyond this board, and into the world!

Well, there's The Church of Sinise, why shouldn't we be a cult too? :lol:

I'm afraid to outright post this next pic in case someone doesn't want to see it (although if they don't, what are they doing in here?) but, heh, here's the link...what a pretty, um, badge :D

And then...

CSINY_104_187.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back