Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Posted by DaWacko:

Welcome to the Locker Room Medulla!!! :D You'll love to be here, or I hope you will :)

One question... I know CSI is called Les Experts... or is it only in Swizerland and there French speaking population..? but anyways.
If CSIM is Les Experts: Miami... why not Les Experts: New York? Because it's not only a Manhattan where they work.

I just wanted to ask. I know sometimes people who decide the names can be odd.
Thank God they haven't translated names here
just
CSI
and
CSI: Miami

Would be strange to see: CSI - Rikospaikkatutkinta/Rikospaikkatutkijat

I'm going off topic again... :D

I hope it's not too off topic... So the answer is : yes, CSI is called Les Experts (The Experts, not too hard to guess...) in France because French networks LOVE adapting English titles... And CSI : Miami is actually called Les Experts : Miami.
BUT with their habit of adapting titles, they have a BIG problem because it's the same network that airs CSI AND Law and Order (That may seem strange to American people...) and Law and Order is called "New York District" or something like "New York Criminal Investigation Departement" in France... So I guess they want to avoid confusion...

In fact, I managed to watch ONE episode (called Grand master I think...) with the DJs (with a "DJ Français", :lol: ) and the weird sushi restaurant... Not one of the best CSI episodes I've seen but it really makes you want to learn more about CSI:NY characters... (and Danny !). I hope they will air this show soon (though they always air episodes in complete disorder... :mad:)

^ah ok. That explains. Thankfully with most of the cop shows they've done good work in Finland with the names.

and welcome msgiovinazzo !!

Welcome msgiovinazzo!

The interaction went something along the lines of Mac saying "It could happen to you" and Danny got all alarmed and said "Marriage?" and Mac gives him a look and says "No...love" and Danny told him to stop saying things like that.

The Danny/Mac shippers are going to go crazy with this bit.

Also, what was said between Maka (I think that's her name) and Danny? I missed it, I just heard Mac's hilarious line about dragging the body outside in order to leave the two of them alone.

Heh, thought I'd share:
[image]http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/albums/CSINY113/CSINY_113_124.jpg[/image]

Hm, the image UBB Code doesn't seem to be working. Or maybe it's just my computer.

The Danny/Mac shippers are going to go crazy with this bit.

My goodness, I didn't even think of that! :lol:

Also, I believe you have to have 100 posts to be able to post an image.

So, by a show of hands, who thought Danny was extremely hot in last night's episode? :D

^ and I'd suggest upload pics first to your own webspace (like Photobucket) before linking. :)

*excitedly waving hand in air* I did I did! His hair looked real good too

DANNY "THE HOTNESS" MESSER!

Sorry, I just had to drag DaWacko's quote in here to giggle about it cause I'm sure ya'll would appreciate my amusement more than most of the people in the "Till Death Do We Part" thread.

Hee! He's got a nickname now!

^I like the nickname! :lol:

Welcome to ghostinthemachine and msgiovinazzo! :D The Locker Room grows! Soon we'll have enough for an entire football team, and we can bring on that us vs. Danny game. :lol:

BTW, ghost, I love that wallpaper! Great job!

Loved last night's ep. The case was good, and I loved when Danny was so serious when Mac told him he might fall in love. Loved how Danny was like, "Don't even joke about that!" :lol: What a bachelor.

The Danny/Maka stuff was cute, and I definitely think the timing was hinting at something. I'm tentatively in favor of Danny/Maka, but only to get to Danny/Stella. What can I say--I'm stubborn! ;) But I love the idea of Danny and Maka going out, and Stella realizing that she's got feelings for Danny. I know love triangles are as cliche as they come, but hey, if they're done well they can be great.

The Locker Room grows! Soon we'll have enough for an entire football team, and we can bring on that us vs. Danny game.

:lol: Somehow I think the "football" part of it will conveniently be forgotten.

^Unless Danny's the "football," yeah. :lol: ;)

God, I'd love to tackle this...

CSI301_C_13.jpg

So belligerent...

CSI301_C_22.jpg

I see that you are showing some love for my ThumpyG :p

Yeah, tackling a little bit of that Italian Stalion is just what the doctor ordered, just looking at that fine piece of... oh yeah, makes me so HOT.

woo, I think I need to be the one that takes a shower, with Carmine :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
CSI301_C_22.jpg

Thumpy G: "You ladies want a piece of this?"

Locker Room Groupies: "HELL YEAH!"

*Stampede ensues*

;)

:devil:

Yes, he was. I almost blushed just watching his reaction. He is sooo adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back