Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

It's all for the plant, guys. Gotta think of the plants!

We'll start a crusade. We'll call it the Save the Plants Crusade and when all the tree-huggers try to join up they'll think we're the weird ones. Heh.

Bitten I LOVE the pics with the dialogue! I seriously sit at my computer and LMAO after I read them! and I wonder why people think that I am weird., no not weird, 'gifted'

Thanks, but I can't take credit for that last one there, that was all Top41. I swear to goodness though, I'll be in the computer lab at school and it's downright dangerous for me to come into the Locker Room then...this thread cracks me up and I'm constantly smothering giggles :lol:

*Sigh* I wish I was a potted plant.

Posted by GOTHICcheerNERD: Lament, I read your fic, finally. I wasn't going to, because I'm not too fond of slash, but after all the glowing reviews, I had to. It was very awesome, and I am now a slash convert.

A convert! Then my work here is done! :lol:

Bitten, The pics of Danny are fabulous! But Top41, what are trying to do to me with those captions?! :eek: My neighbors and co-workers already think I'm nuts. Me sitting at the computer, laughing hysterically only confirms their suspicions! :lol: Too funny!

Posted by Bitten: We'll start a crusade. We'll call it the Save the Plants Crusade and when all the tree-huggers try to join up they'll think we're the weird ones.

Until we indoctrinate them into the Danny-love. :D

Until we indoctrinate them into the Danny-love. :D

Perhaps a hypnotic slide show of Danny pictures would convert- I mean, convince them to join us.

I apologize for the error and want to give credit where credit is due, so thanks Top41 for the caption on Danny's last pic:)

yeah yeah, convince them to join us. As I see it, everyone wants to join the locker room, even those such as the tree huggers that don't even know it yet.

chanting under hypnosis, Danny is hot, Danny is hot, Danny is hot...

Welcome ghostinthemachine!

*Stares at wallpaper* Niiiiiice. I love his little smirk!

Btw, I'm so totally a Danny/Maka shipper now. I was merely toying with the idea before, but after tonight's episode? Yeah. Oh, and the whole love/marriage thing that Mac said to Danny? Adorable! He got all fidgety!

I'm new! Been lurking for a while and decided to join the lovefest. I'll try not to spoil tonight's episode for those of you who haven't seen it yet but I WILL say that Danny really should have had a SHOWER tonight for his own well being...not that I wouldn't have enjoyed it too!

msgiovinazzo - Glad to see another Carmine lover!

yes, any opportunity to get that man to a shower, definately for his own good!

I missed that first part, what exactly did mac say to danny about marriage??

yeah, I am for Danny and Maka as well. I love their interaction with one another

Welcome msgiovinazzo! Interesting user name... :lol:

The interaction went something along the lines of Mac saying "It could happen to you" and Danny got all alarmed and said "Marriage?" and Mac gives him a look and says "No...love" and Danny told him to stop saying things like that. It was so cute.

thanks. I got the tail end of the conversation between the two, just when Danny told Mac to stop saying things like that, and the look on his face... then Det. Maka arrived :D

Danny was just as cute as could be when Mac brought up loooove. :lol: And then in walks Maka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back