Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Welcome IvoryRaven and Medulla, to the board and the Locker Room! :D We have serious fun in here. :D

lament, I loved your fic! You really captured the character's voices and damn, I'd have been checking out Danny's fine ass, too. :lol: Danny's such a tease at the end--I love it. For some reason, I can totally see him being a tease. I would have followed him in. :devil: I can't wait to read more!

Bitten, you rule girl! :D The first pic-- :lol: ! Just what I'd expect his expression to be if the writers went and told him he's got to get naked in the shower because the fans demand it. :D And the last one is so damn sexy. Love him when he's all serious and concentrating.

Posted by Medulla:
Hi, everybody !
I've been following this thread since its beginning and found it quite interesting. I can't wait to see this new CSI show. Unfortunately, I'm not living in USA but in France so no Carmine / Danny for me yet :(
I only hope that CSI:NY (that will be called The Experts : Manhattan in France) will be aired soon...

Welcome to the Locker Room Medulla!!! :D You'll love to be here, or I hope you will :)

One question... I know CSI is called Les Experts... or is it only in Swizerland and there French speaking population..? but anyways.
If CSIM is Les Experts: Miami... why not Les Experts: New York? Because it's not only a Manhattan where they work.

I just wanted to ask. I know sometimes people who decide the names can be odd.
Thank God they haven't translated names here
just
CSI
and
CSI: Miami

Would be strange to see: CSI - Rikospaikkatutkinta/Rikospaikkatutkijat

I'm going off topic again... :D

I would have followed him in.

Wouldn't we all?

Welcome to the Locker Room, Medulla! :D

Man, I wanted to say something really witty but my brain has failed me. Oh well, here's to naked Danny!

Welcome Medulla to the site! I am so glad to see so many more Carmine groupies coming into the locker room!

I hope that France gets CSI:NY soon, so you can see that sexy man in action, and that accent..... :D

Top41: Thanks! :D I'm hoping to update the story as soon as I make up some stuff for school. I've been sick, so I feel completely behind. Danny a tease? Heh-he could tease me anytime. ;)

Bitten: After the harried morning I've had so far, those pics were a great treat--especially sleevless Danny. Excuse me while I melt. :D

Posted by lament:
Top41: Thanks! :D I'm hoping to update the story as soon as I make up some stuff for school. I've been sick, so I feel completely behind. Danny a tease? Heh-he could tease me anytime. ;)

You're welcome! Please let me know when you do update it. I hope you're feeling better!

And yeah, Danny can tease all he wants. I'd love to see him wearing those glasses...and nothing else. :devil:

I'd love to see him wearing those glasses...and nothing else.

God, me too. *Sigh* Thanks for thoroughly distracting me :lol:

Aww, lament, that sucks! There's lots of stuff going around, I felt like utter crap last week. Make sure you get lots of rest so you don't get worse.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
God, me too. *Sigh* Thanks for thoroughly distracting me :lol:

LOL...sorry! I claim full evilness responsibilty for that one. The thought came to mind and I just had to share it with a sympathetic crowd. :lol:

But think about it...how hot would that be? :D

But think about it

:lol: I have been for the past 20 minutes or so! Yummy!

I can't remember if I posted this one before but I figure, if I did, ya'll won't mind seeing it again...

CSINY102_079.jpg

^Clearly, Danny likes my idea. He's giving it the a-okay sign! :D

Bitten, How am I supposed to accomplish anything today when you torture us with those smokin' pictures of Danny?

You just had to put one up with his voluptuous lips just ever so slightly opened. as if my mind wasn't already in the gutter, not that it ever left the gutter :D

lament, sorry that you were sick! All kinds of crazy stuff is going around here as well. I hope you are feeling better :)

:lol: Rock on!

I get the feeling that if the writers ever decide to do a shower scene Carmine would be all for it...he seems to have a sense of humor.

So intense...

CSINY_110_117.jpg

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
CSINY_110_117.jpg

Danny: "You telling me I need to take a shower, Bonasera?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back