Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

aglarelen I read your first three parts already and I love it so far.... especially the dolls :) I can't wait to read the next few parts.

Ahhh, Danny in the buff is such a wonderful thing!

CSI:NY is going to be on shortly so I will be back to critique later.

Aglarelen OK so I read scene 4 real quick.... I loved the line, 'Control was her drug of choice and she was a certified junkie' you need to patent that line.

There are so many things that I want to do to Carmine. I mean I could just taste him and drink him up... yummy

Hey maybe THEY are listening...on "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" they showed Danny in a bathroom inspecting a shower...it was for evidence but it was still a shower! ;)

That is true, at least he is getting closer to actually getting INTO the shower- preferably naked. :p

I was rather upset that our Carmine was not shown that much, but with last weeks episode being pretty much about him I am not shocked. I am glad that he was able to go solo again on one of his cases.

The scene with Mac and Danny in the lab was good. I know that I was holding my breath at what Mac was going to say to Danny. Of course, in typical Danny style he wasn't looking at everything that was in front of him, until Mac talked him through it.

We didn't even get a nibble as far as a Tanglewood remark, (at least I didn't catch anything!) Of course, there is always next time.

Danny is a very dirty,dirty man, and in order to help his cause, I would be willing to clean him...all day and all night...365 days a year :D

Danny is a very dirty,dirty man, and in order to help his cause, I would be willing to clean him...all day and all night...365 days a year

I think they're taunting us! People are always getting the poor guy dirty. He walks around in garbage dumps, gets bled on, gets trash dumped on him...And yet no shower! :eek:

Guh! Danny playing with trash again and no naked shower scene? Oh the writers are evil to toy with us this way!

But, like stripforensics forensics said, at least he was near a shower...I guess we're gonna do this in baby steps, huh?

Ok...

Flack: Both the super and the downstairs neighbor say they haven't seen her in over a week.
Danny: Yeah, well, that don't mean anything. I've lived in my apartment three years, none of my neighbors don't recognize me.
Flack: Better hope you don't go missing, pal.

...interesting, to say the least.

And talk about subtext...I totally felt like there was a double meaning to Mac's "Danny, breathe, it's ok" line.

Posted by Aglarelen:
Thank you. Thank you. I so need an ego boost. My sister is also a writer. She took writing classes at UNC and has written short stories, is writing a novel and has written plays that have been performed at Carolina. She can't stand fanfic. She looks down on it like the plauge. She thinks people who write fanfic are uncreative and bad writers. She thinks people should come up with their own characters and stuff instead. So, I'd never let her near my stuff. She's too much of a literary snob.

I love the little dolls too. They are so cute. I'm putting up the next parts now. :)

Aglarelen, writing is never a waste of time! Any kind of writing is good--the more you write, the better you get at it. And the most important thing is that you enjoy it--you have to love what you're writing, or it's just a chore. And this is coming from a writing major. :)

I read part 4 of your fan fic--excellent! But did they get Brett? Inquiring minds want to know. :D The chemistry between Bess and Danny is great!

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Aww, that's kinda sad. Granted, fanfic isn't something you can make a living off of, but there's nothing wrong with it. It's a creative way of putting forth your own theories and "what-ifs" about the things that entertain you. Not to mention it's entertaining in itself. And just because someone doesn't make up their own characters doesn't mean that they can't write good stories. Personally, I feel that writing fanfic enriches my writing experience and helps to round me out as a writer. There may be times when I'm stuck in my own original fiction and by writing fanfic I can take a break without losing my creative energy. Also, by already having characters at hand, I can practice more story writing techniques without having to flesh out the basic details of the character. Not to mention, there is always the dilemma of writing an already known character "in-character," it's not an easy thing to do. Fanfiction writing is by no means a lazy hobby, but of course, as I say that I realize I'm preaching to the choir :)

Exactly. It's nowhere near as easy as it looks...getting the character right is difficult. Plus, it helps you if you ever want to create your own characters--it gets you in the mindset of thinking about the motivations and traits characters have. It's good stuff.

So what did everyone think of last night's ep? No Tanglewood reference (I should have put money on that! :lol: ). But they did do more to establish the mentor relationship between Mac and Danny--I loved the moment when Mac looked across the lab, read Danny's frustration, and went over to talk it out with him.

Is 'talking it out' CSI: NY's thing? Mac's used that phrase a couple of times.

Some people have commented on Flack's comment to Danny, after Danny says his neighbors don't know him and Flack says 'you'd better not go missing.' Fullman wrote in another thread that he thinks its foreshadowing. Maybe more trouble for Danny with the Tanglewood gang?

I noticed the "talk it out" thing too, but I think I've heard it on the regular CSI as well. I'm sure it's never said on Miami since the evidence never confuses Horatio :rolleyes:

I liked last night's episode, for the most part. I'm just so glad the girl didn't go the "I was just too scared to go through with killing myself but I still hate my life" route and instead said that she realized that she could fix the things wrong in her life and that that's why she didn't go through with it. It helped to bring a slight element of surprise to the cliche.

I think I was more interested in the B plot though, and whether that's because it was actually more interesting (I'm not fond of circuses) or simply because I would have rather had more of Danny, I don't know. Either way I felt the B plot was rushed.

Loved the Danny and Mac interaction, though. I had actually given up hope of the two crossing paths but it happened and I was satisfied with the subtext I read.

Another part I really liked about the episode? Aiden checked Mac out! Hee!

I hope, for the sake of entertainment, that yes, Danny will have more trouble with the Tanglewood boys.

I noticed the "talk it out" thing too, but I think I've heard it on the regular CSI as well. I'm sure it's never said on Miami since the evidence never confuses Horatio :rolleyes:

That's because Horatio and the evidence have a special relationship. :lol: I don't know if I've ever heard the phrase 'talk it out' on the original CSI, but I've missed a lot of episodes of it, and it seems like something they might do. I notice Mac's said it several times, usually with Stella.

I liked last night's episode, for the most part. I'm just so glad the girl didn't go the "I was just too scared to go through with killing myself but I still hate my life" route and instead said that she realized that she could fix the things wrong in her life and that that's why she didn't go through with it. It helped to bring a slight element of surprise to the cliche.

Good point. It wasn't cowardice that made her back out, but the fact that she realized it would have been a mistake. I liked that, too, and thought it was a really nice moment between her and her father.

I think I was more interested in the B plot though, and whether that's because it was actually more interesting (I'm not fond of circuses) or simply because I would have rather had more of Danny, I don't know. Either way I felt the B plot was rushed.

Agreed on both counts. Circuses aren't especially interesting to me, either--though I did like the clown court! The B-plot could have been fleshed out more--they did give up on the husband awfully easy and the jump to the delivery guy was abrupt, though with those big scratches on his face he sure did look guilty.

I kind of liked Danny and Flack working together, though I wonder if they're too much alike. Not that there's anything wrong with two cute guys with heavy NY accents working a crime together. :lol:

Loved the Danny and Mac interaction, though. I had actually given up hope of the two crossing paths but it happened and I was satisfied with the subtext I read.

What subtext did you pick up on? I thought Mac seemed concerned about Danny's state of mind--like he knows how easily Danny gets frustrated and he wanted to head him off before he got too upset. If (and I think it's a pretty big if) there's Tanglewood stuff being implied, I think it's that Mac is hoping Danny will trust him and confide in him on his own. I would have thought Mac would have been irritated with Danny after it became clear that Danny held something back in the Tanglewood case, but maybe Mac has picked up on the fact that Danny doesn't trust easily and is hoping to win his trust.

Another part I really liked about the episode? Aiden checked Mac out! Hee!

Really? When? :lol: Go, Aiden! :D

I hope, for the sake of entertainment, that yes, Danny will have more trouble with the Tanglewood boys.

Same here. :D

That's because Horatio and the evidence have a special relationship.

:lol: Oh God, that's funny!

I kind of liked Danny and Flack working together, though I wonder if they're too much alike. Not that there's anything wrong with two cute guys with heavy NY accents working a crime together.

Yeah, they both seemed to be playing the "bad cop" at the end and were practically attacking the guy. But no, nothing wrong with the two of them working together...I was in accent heaven last night with the both of them. Lol, I had to grin when Danny said "Looks like our killer trew something away." God, his voice and accent are sexy. Could you imagine his bedroom voice?

What subtext did you pick up on?

Well, for one, Danny was working the case by himself. To me, that showed that Mac is still putting his trust in Danny and trying to support him. Then also, when Mac saw Danny get frustrated and said "Danny, breathe, it's ok" I just felt like there was more being said with that comment than just "Hey, you'll figure it out." Again, it seemed as though Mac was trying to convey his support in a "hands off" kind of way.

Really? When? :lol: Go, Aiden! :D

Yeah! It was right near the end when she gives him the test results and tells him it's a woman's DNA. She seems rather perky towards him and then, when he turns to leave, her eyes drop down his body before she turns and looks back at the results :lol: It might not be much but my little shippery heart latched onto it!

Same here.

And then, of course, with the Tanglewood involvement being questioned it, again, brings up the issue of a tattoo and then we'll just have to see it and yadda yadda yadda...basically it all boils back down to our Get Danny Naked campaign :D

Yeah, they both seemed to be playing the "bad cop" at the end and were practically attacking the guy. But no, nothing wrong with the two of them working together...I was in accent heaven last night with the both of them. Lol, I had to grin when Danny said "Looks like our killer trew something away." God, his voice and accent are sexy. Could you imagine his bedroom voice?

Aw, hell, now I am! Bedroom voice...yeah...I can see it being sexy and deep and throaty and I'm stopping there because those are the last of my PG-13 thoughts. :lol:

Anyways, yeah, they are both the 'bad cop' type (or mean cop more accurately), though I'd love to see Danny play the good cop once. With those big blue eyes, I think he could pull it off.

I love some of the New York pronunciations. "trew" is funny, and for some reason, when they say "boom," it cracks me up. Flack said it this time around and I chuckled. It's the news CSI: NY official word. :lol:

Well, for one, Danny was working the case by himself. To me, that showed that Mac is still putting his trust in Danny and trying to support him. Then also, when Mac saw Danny get frustrated and said "Danny, breathe, it's ok" I just felt like there was more being said with that comment than just "Hey, you'll figure it out." Again, it seemed as though Mac was trying to convey his support in a "hands off" kind of way.

Yeah, I liked that. I think it shows Mac is pretty wise--he knows how to handle Danny and his insecurities/frustrations. Danny's probably been underestimated in the past, and I think Mac's smart to give him a little credit and show some faith in him and his abilities.

Yeah! It was right near the end when she gives him the test results and tells him it's a woman's DNA. She seems rather perky towards him and then, when he turns to leave, her eyes drop down his body before she turns and looks back at the results :lol: It might not be much but my little shippery heart latched onto it!

Very nice, Aiden! Heh, nothing wrong with checking out an attractive man...nothing wrong with that at all. :D

And then, of course, with the Tanglewood involvement being questioned it, again, brings up the issue of a tattoo and then we'll just have to see it and yadda yadda yadda...basically it all boils back down to our Get Danny Naked campaign :D

It's all about getting Danny's clothes off. (Damn, there goes the mind again...straight to the gutter. :devil: ) All I know is that we have to see that tattoo. And as we know, it's not on his shoulder or arms, so at the very least, we've got to see Danny topless. But hey, they can go ahead and go all the way--the best way to see that tattoo is to show Danny in the shower. It's the most natural way to reveal it. Trust me on this. :lol:

Posted by Top41:
Aw, hell, now I am! Bedroom voice...yeah...I can see it being sexy and deep and throaty and I'm stopping there because those are the last of my PG-13 thoughts. :lol:

What I'm thinking is this close to melting my brain. God, I love having an imagination.

Anyways, yeah, they are both the 'bad cop' type (or mean cop more accurately), though I'd love to see Danny play the good cop once. With those big blue eyes, I think he could pull it off.

That would be interesting. Plus it would help to show Carmine's range. Yes, the writers should look into this (after they write the shower scene, though.)

Very nice, Aiden! Heh, nothing wrong with checking out an attractive man...nothing wrong with that at all.

No, no there isn't. I can't say I blame her, either.

It's all about getting Danny's clothes off.

W00t! Hell yeah! And how bout those writers, teasing us like that last night? He was ohsoclose to the shower and yet, so far away. *Sigh* And he even played with trash... That's it. The man is dirty, it's unhealthy and he should come to the Locker Room, pronto, to get, uh, clean.

What I'm thinking is this close to melting my brain. God, I love having an imagination.

Imagination is a beautiful thing, isn't it? :D

That would be interesting. Plus it would help to show Carmine's range. Yes, the writers should look into this (after they write the shower scene, though.)

Yeah, he can be downright sweet when he wants to. I guess we have seen him be nice to people, but it's usually the ones who turn out being guilty, like the brother in "A Man a Mile" and the guard in "Rain." Poor Danny--he just has no intuition about people. I kinda wonder if that won't get him into a bad situation someday.

No, no there isn't. I can't say I blame her, either.

Personally, I'd be checking out Danny, but Mac is not bad looking by any means.

W00t! Hell yeah! And how bout those writers, teasing us like that last night? He was ohsoclose to the shower and yet, so far away. *Sigh* And he even played with trash... That's it. The man is dirty, it's unhealthy and he should come to the Locker Room, pronto, to get, uh, clean.

The shower and the trash? We're getting teeeeaaaassed. :p Personally, I'd prefer if they're going to tease us it would be in the form of Danny doing a strip tease. :lol: Taking off his clothes slowly after a long day at CSI and getting into the shower... :devil:

Posted by Top41:
Imagination is a beautiful thing, isn't it? :D

:lol: Yep!

Yeah, he can be downright sweet when he wants to.

I love it when he gets all little-boyish. It's so adorable and makes an interesting contrast to the tough guy image. That's why I love it when he and Aiden joke around. We should see more of that.

Personally, I'd be checking out Danny, but Mac is not bad looking by any means.

I have no shame, I'd be checking them both out and trying to figure out how I could get them...*looks around* Right. PG-13. *Cough*

Taking off his clothes slowly after a long day at CSI and getting into the shower...

My mind is so firmly entrenched in the gutter right now I don't think it's ever gonna leave!

I love it when he gets all little-boyish. It's so adorable and makes an interesting contrast to the tough guy image. That's why I love it when he and Aiden joke around. We should see more of that.

Yeah, that's cute. Danny knows how to work it when he wants to. I like his scenes with Aiden, too--they really do have the brother/sister vibe going and it cracks me up when they tease each other.

I have no shame, I'd be checking them both out and trying to figure out how I could get them...*looks around* Right. PG-13. *Cough*

My goodness...great minds really do think alike. I'd probably prefer Danny and Flack, but yeah. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back