Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

^Same here. :lol:

And there's something about Carmine that encourages the R and above rated thoughts. Some guys--they're sweet, they're cute, but it's not all about the dirty thoughts. With Carmine, though... :devil: :devil: :devil:

We finally have a new episode tonight! Any predictions as to whether we'll hear anything about Tanglewood/get any references? My prediction is no, but I hope I'm wrong.

We finally have a new episode tonight! Any predictions as to whether we'll hear anything about Tanglewood/get any references? My prediction is no, but I hope I'm wrong.

My hope is that we'll see a fleeting reference--maybe a quick scene between Mac and Danny. My prediction is that they'll sidestep around the matter in a big, big way. But don't worry--there will be subtext! I will find it. That's my mission. :D

btw, guys--how am I supposed to sit through class this evening with visions of Danny in a towel (or out of a towel) floating through my mind!? :eek: :lol: I'm not sure my mind will be on American History...

^I'm hoping for some subtext or an offhand comment from Mac to Danny at some point in the episode. It wouldn't be that hard to drop it in, if the original plan was for "Tanglewood" to air before "Blood, Sweat and Tears." If there's been some sort of shuffle with the order of the episodes, though, then there's no way we'll get anything.

Good luck, lament! You could always doodle during the class...illustrate the shower scene...but I'm guessing that wouldn't help you concentrate... ;)

I am hopeful that some reference to Tanglewood will be made in tonights episode, but not betting on it.

For me, just to see Danny.... that makes all the difference!

I'm not sure my mind will be on American History...

A bunch of people sailed from England, landed here, lived, realized they liked living without a king, rebelled, won, lived, fought amongst themselves (it's said to have been over slavery but was actually over the fact that the south didn't feel adequately represented in the government) lived some more, had a few more wars, became a major world power and voila, present day America. There, you are now free to daydream tonight :)

At first I was kinda hopeful about a "Tanglewood" reference but I'm coming to my senses and realizing that that is probably just a pipe dream. And as for airing the episodes out of order, was "Tanglewood" supposed to have aired later? I think they ended up showing it when originally they had planned a rerun but was it out of order as well? I dunno, I think I can live without a blatant "Tanglewood" reference tonight (so long as they don't drop the storyline completely) but here's hoping for subtext!

And there's something about Carmine that encourages the R and above rated thoughts. Some guys--they're sweet, they're cute, but it's not all about the dirty thoughts. With Carmine, though...

It's the boyish looks. And the intense eyes. It makes it a "Hmm, I wonder if he's as innocent as he looks" thing. And with that it can go either way, if he is innocent it's sexy as hell because then you feel the need to corrupt (well, I do anyways :lol: ) and if he's not, well, the fact that he looks it also makes it sexy as hell. Hence the dirty, dirty thoughts :devil:

Your welcome for the picture link. #31 is my favorite. I've got it printed out on my wall.

What?!?! Danny forgot his towel? I'll share my beach towel. I'm just not letting go of it. A girl has to preserve her modesty whether or not there's someone else in that towel. :devil:

On the fanfic front. It is difficult to find good fanfic, for any fandom. I rely on the recomendations of people I trust. With CSI:NY I just have to read a bit since I haven't seen a lot of it. I guess I need to look around some more. :p

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Ok, so I was bored before class (and I had already gotten my studying done, like a good girl :D ) and started writing a Danny shower fic.

I so wanna read that. Let me know when you finish PG-13 or otherwise.

Posted by Top41:
And there's something about Carmine that encourages the R and above rated thoughts. Some guys--they're sweet, they're cute, but it's not all about the dirty thoughts. With Carmine, though... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Carmine looks too good. I mean, yeah, he is so sweet and adorable looking like a little angel. But then he has those moments when he's just...Oh My!

Posted by Top41:

Boo hoo. :(
Thanks to the Duke/Carolina basketball game I have to wait at least until 2:37 Thursday morning, later if the game runs long. I don't like basketball to begin with and missing Danny, I mean CSI:NY for it brings out a distinct feeling of hate. Football would never do this to me. I love football. I'd love to play football with Carmine. Look out boy! I'm gonna get ya!

Whoa! Get back on track girly!
Predictions: none really. I don't think we'll hear anything about Tanglewood. As much as I want to know what happens, I know they are going to make us wait. But as long as Danny is in it I'm watching. Whatever! I'd watch the show anyway. :D

A bunch of people sailed from England, landed here, lived, realized they liked living without a king, rebelled, won, lived, fought amongst themselves (it's said to have been over slavery but was actually over the fact that the south didn't feel adequately represented in the government) lived some more, had a few more wars, became a major world power and voila, present day America. There, you are now free to daydream tonight :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you're not a history major, too? That was good. :D

At first I was kinda hopeful about a "Tanglewood" reference but I'm coming to my senses and realizing that that is probably just a pipe dream. And as for airing the episodes out of order, was "Tanglewood" supposed to have aired later? I think they ended up showing it when originally they had planned a rerun but was it out of order as well? I dunno, I think I can live without a blatant "Tanglewood" reference tonight (so long as they don't drop the storyline completely) but here's hoping for subtext!

I think it was shown in order, but I'm not sure. I've been less than good about keeping up with spoilers lately and figuring out which episode is which. I read the spoiler reports, but all I keep track of is that the episode is coming to a television near me before too long. :lol:

It's the boyish looks. And the intense eyes. It makes it a "Hmm, I wonder if he's as innocent as he looks" thing. And with that it can go either way, if he is innocent it's sexy as hell because then you feel the need to corrupt (well, I do anyways :lol: ) and if he's not, well, the fact that he looks it also makes it sexy as hell. Hence the dirty, dirty thoughts :devil:

Yeah, I think it's that contrast. He's got the whole blonde, blue-eyed thing going on...he looks all innocent, but then you listen to that voice and there's no way in hell he is. Or, well, at least, I don't think so.

Danny's got the jaded New Yorker thing going, but then he's got the glasses that make him look totally sweet, and he clearly isn't a sleaze (like how he told Aiden he'd never been to a seedy massage parlor).

Posted by Aglarelen:
Boo hoo. :(
Thanks to the Duke/Carolina basketball game I have to wait at least until 2:37 Thursday morning, later if the game runs long. I don't like basketball to begin with and missing Danny, I mean CSI:NY for it brings out a distinct feeling of hate. Football would never do this to me. I love football. I'd love to play football with Carmine. Look out boy! I'm gonna get ya!

LOL! That sucks about the delay. I'm sure my dad will be watching the game--there be Tarheels in my family! :lol: --but my CBS station doesn't preempt for it. At least, I don't think they do. I hate sports preemptions. :mad:

Playing football with Carmine on the other hand...especially the tackling variety ;) --well, that just sounds just fine. :devil:

A bunch of people sailed from England, landed here, lived, realized they liked living without a king, rebelled, won, lived, fought amongst themselves (it's said to have been over slavery but was actually over the fact that the south didn't feel adequately represented in the government) lived some more, had a few more wars, became a major world power and voila, present day America. There, you are now free to daydream tonight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I should have you guest lecture to my undergraduates!

What bites about tonight is that I have to sit through a lecture on writing and methodology. Talk about a snoozer.

Hmmm...would it be wrong or me to make Danny-viewing extra credit?? :rolleyes: He's historically-minded! Remember "Tri-Borough?" He demonstrated important research skills!

Posted by Top41:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you're not a history major, too? That was good. :D

:lol: Alas, no. American history has never really been a subject to float my boat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I should have you guest lecture to my undergraduates!

Lecture title: "All You Need To Know About American History in Two Minutes or Less."

Guh. My reruns of M*A*S*H would always get preempted by basketball. I despise basketball.

Getting tackled by Danny, now that's something I could deal with. Nude football, right? Hell, why even involve the football at all?

Posted by Top41:
Playing football with Carmine on the other hand...especially the tackling variety ;) --well, that just sounds just fine. :devil:

Getting tackled by Danny, now that's something I could deal with. Nude football, right? Hell, why even involve the football at all?

I'm no Powderpuff. I play full contact football! Down and dirty tackle football. :lol:

As for nudity, this t-shirt says it all. Coed naked football...

^Hell, yeah! :D

Aglarelen, I really like your fic! I can sympathize with Bess completely...if Danny came to my place of business, I'd want to kiss him, too. :devil: I love the pic of the two of them that you made. I can't wait to read the next part!

Posted by Top41:
^Hell, yeah! :D

Aglarelen, I really like your fic! I can sympathize with Bess completely...if Danny came to my place of business, I'd want to kiss him, too. :devil: I love the pic of the two of them that you made. I can't wait to read the next part!

Thank you. Thank you. I so need an ego boost. My sister is also a writer. She took writing classes at UNC and has written short stories, is writing a novel and has written plays that have been performed at Carolina. She can't stand fanfic. She looks down on it like the plauge. She thinks people who write fanfic are uncreative and bad writers. She thinks people should come up with their own characters and stuff instead. So, I'd never let her near my stuff. She's too much of a literary snob.

I love the little dolls too. They are so cute. I'm putting up the next parts now. :)

She can't stand fanfic. She looks down on it like the plauge. She thinks people who write fanfic are uncreative and bad writers. She thinks people should come up with their own characters and stuff instead.

Aww, that's kinda sad. Granted, fanfic isn't something you can make a living off of, but there's nothing wrong with it. It's a creative way of putting forth your own theories and "what-ifs" about the things that entertain you. Not to mention it's entertaining in itself. And just because someone doesn't make up their own characters doesn't mean that they can't write good stories. Personally, I feel that writing fanfic enriches my writing experience and helps to round me out as a writer. There may be times when I'm stuck in my own original fiction and by writing fanfic I can take a break without losing my creative energy. Also, by already having characters at hand, I can practice more story writing techniques without having to flesh out the basic details of the character. Not to mention, there is always the dilemma of writing an already known character "in-character," it's not an easy thing to do. Fanfiction writing is by no means a lazy hobby, but of course, as I say that I realize I'm preaching to the choir :)

That said, I read the story and I like it :) Bess is just adorable!

And, just for fun...

*Pictures Danny without a towel*

Posted by Aglarelen:
I love the little dolls too. They are so cute. I'm putting up the next parts now. :)

Ok. I lied. :p
There was only one part to put up. I haven't finished typing in scene 5 yet. I'll get on it ASAP. Part 4 is up and ready to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back