Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

if CSI:NY would just give in and do the shower scene, perhaps the writers and directors would be so kind and let The Locker Room, ah direct Carmine through the scene.

Ahem. We'd be very professional. :rolleyes: :D

Posted by Aglarelen:
Posted by ThumpyG:
You guys don't even want to know where and how I think his mouth could be the most utilized :devil:

and, since this is The Locker Room, take the above-mentioned comment however you like ;)

I can only imagine! :devil:

But just for fun, I'll direct you to Carmine's site click on Portfolio, Photographs, far left pic, picture #31. :devil:

And I think I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: PS, you can zoom in by right-clicking the pic.

Oo, I never got that far on that site *sighs*
I think for me it's easier to be here, because I was already not so innocent [wasn't that Bitten who said she was innocent before she found this thread?]
*looks at CG and sighs again*

Posted by Aglarelen:
But just for fun, I'll direct you to Carmine's site click on Portfolio, Photographs, far left pic, picture #31. :devil:

And I think I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: PS, you can zoom in by right-clicking the pic.

Yummy! Oh man, the thoughts I'm having right now...

Ahem. We'd be very professional.

Says you! :devil:

I, for one, would be doing everything I could to get him alone:

Me: "Carmine, honey, I think you need to work on your lines some more, we'll start with the sex scene."
CG: *Paging through script* "Uh, there's no sex scene..."

I think for me it's easier to be here, because I was already not so innocent [wasn't that Bitten who said she was innocent before she found this thread?]

:lol: I was being facetious.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by DaWacko:I think for me it's easier to be here, because I was already not so innocent [wasn't that Bitten who said she was innocent before she found this thread?]

:lol: I was being facetious.

:p
I'll put it in this way...
No one, who is innocent, hasn't stepped in this thread. We all have been [down] there already :lol:

Where's the angel smiley when I need him? :lol: Nah, I won't even pretend.

Aglarlen, I'd love to read some of your fic! Definitely link to it.

Heh, we need an official locker room fic. Something about Danny in the shower, perhaps... lots of soap, lather, a tattoo and whoops! no towel. Silly Danny--he must have forgotten to take that into the locker room with him. :lol:

We're bad, laides. The best way to be. :devil:

Heh, we need an official locker room fic. Something about Danny in the shower, perhaps... lots of soap, lather, a tattoo and whoops! no towel. Silly Danny--he must have forgotten to take that into the locker room with him.

I smell a fanfic challenge!

Mmmm, Danny with no towel... :devil:

Bad? No, no, no...we're oh so good!

^Not a bad idea...heh, we could all write fan fics and post them in here and see everyone's representation of the scene. Though *sigh* it's gotta be PG-13 if it's in here. Is a PG-13 shower scene even possible? :lol:

And yeah...no towel! :devil: Silly Danny, to forget to bring a towel.

We are good. :devil:

Omg I'd so write that fic. Such a nice image.

But it'd be VERY hard for me to make it PG-13 (no pun intended) :p

I really have to say I've never been into fanfics. Have tried to read like...one. And it was really painful experience.

I haven't read much fan fic--some Miami ones over the summer and now some NY ones. I like them--they're good. I confess, I might not read them for other shows, but CSI shows leave much to be desired (and expanded upon) in the relationships between the characters.

Plus, Danny in the shower...that's just hot. Though I'm hoping we'll get the real thing on screen because then we'll have some lovely imagery. Some things are meant to be seen. :devil:

Ok, so I was bored before class (and I had already gotten my studying done, like a good girl :D ) and started writing a Danny shower fic. PG-13? I can try but it's gonna be hard. If it ends up being such, I'll post it here. Otherwise it'll go into my LJ and on some R and NC-17 rated sites and ya'll will just have to find it on your own. Never let it be said that I helped in the corruption of a minor :lol:

But it'd be VERY hard for me to make it PG-13 (no pun intended)

I say write it regardless.

Silly Danny, to forget to bring a towel.

Tsk, tsk Danny, whatever shall we do to, oops, I mean with you?

Have tried to read like...one. And it was really painful experience.

Aww, DaWacko, you probably just didn't read a very good story. There are some really great fanfics out there, the only problem is that you often have to dig for them and the truly great ones are rarities.

Some things are meant to be seen.

Ain't that the truth! Come on Danny, do it for the sake of art!

Come on Bitten... you know if the ff is NC-17 or R rated, you have to at least point us in the right direction so we can read it elsewhere. with our minds working like they usually do, I hope that it isn't PG-13!

Danny+Shower=HOT and STEAMY

Ok. I'll do some replies later. I just have time to post the link to my fic, since people have asked for it. It is rated probably PG-13 so far but that will certainly go up as I post new parts. Only the first 3 scenes are up currently, because, as easy as Dreamweaver is, I'm tired and the editing won't happen by itself. Enjoy and I love feedback cause it helps me fix things.

My CSI:NY fanfic scene 1

Just in case you'd like to know what the character of Bess looks like (please read through scene 2 before looking) I made a doll which you can see here .

Night all. :)

Posted by Bitten: Aww, DaWacko, you probably just didn't read a very good story. There are some really great fanfics out there, the only problem is that you often have to dig for them and the truly great ones are rarities

Yeah, it's possible. Or I just get frustrated when I have to read a lot in English, which isn't my language. Or it's just that those have been shipperfics what I'm really not interested in. I do get frustrated badly sometimes when I have to read alot in foreign language... like latest book about World Politics. 700 pages in English *sobs*

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Ok, so I was bored before class (and I had already gotten my studying done, like a good girl :D ) and started writing a Danny shower fic. PG-13? I can try but it's gonna be hard. If it ends up being such, I'll post it here. Otherwise it'll go into my LJ and on some R and NC-17 rated sites and ya'll will just have to find it on your own. Never let it be said that I helped in the corruption of a minor :lol:

I have faith in you, girl...this is gonna be good! :D And if it's not PG-13, well...LiveJournal, right? ;) :D

But it'd be VERY hard for me to make it PG-13 (no pun intended)

I say write it regardless.

Tsk, tsk Danny, whatever shall we do to, oops, I mean with you?

All the things I'm thinking of just aren't PG-13. ;) :devil:

Posted by Aglarelen:
Ok. I'll do some replies later. I just have time to post the link to my fic, since people have asked for it. It is rated probably PG-13 so far but that will certainly go up as I post new parts. Only the first 3 scenes are up currently, because, as easy as Dreamweaver is, I'm tired and the editing won't happen by itself. Enjoy and I love feedback cause it helps me fix things.

My CSI:NY fanfic scene 1

Thanks for the link! I'm going to read it at lunch and I'll have comments after that. :D I can't wait--I'm really getting into NY fan fic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back