Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

not to mention, that they could have used a proofreader before they posted it because "routes" was used in place of the correct "roots."

Call me anal, but when I saw that it really irritated me. I mean, this website represents a professional network, you'd think they could take the time to proofread :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think the bios are mostly for fanfic writers. Heck, we use 'em more than the show's writers!

:lol: Yeah, I get the feeling that bios are up to appease those who would like a little more background info on the characters, but I don't think they're done too seriously and are certainly not written in stone. Just take Sara Sidle's bio, for instance.

And the one where he tells Stella "Did you know waterproof mascara dries out your lashes? That's amazing." I love that one.

Oh God, that was absolutely adorable! See? Boyish innocence mixed with manly toughness. No wonder we're all smitten and wanna do naughty things to him.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Call me anal, but when I saw that it really irritated me. I mean, this website represents a professional network, you'd think they could take the time to proofread :rolleyes:

It made me wince, too. It's a careless error, and not even one of the obvious/easy ones, like it's/its or there/their/they're (though those are wincers, too). This is why English majors matter! :D

:lol: Yeah, I get the feeling that bios are up to appease those who would like a little more background info on the characters, but I don't think they're done too seriously and are certainly not written in stone. Just take Sara Sidle's bio, for instance.

What was her old bio? Does it differ greatly from the show's background on her?

Oh God, that was absolutely adorable! See? Boyish innocence mixed with manly toughness. No wonder we're all smitten and wanna do naughty things to him.

Yes, yes indeed. He really can put it on--he can open those sexy blue eyes so wide, or he can pull out that devilish grin. The dichotomy is part of his charm. :devil:

yeah, I don't even write fanfic, but I love to read it!

We are all sooo anal about the bios, but the way I see it, if CBS is going to put it on there website for all to see, you would think that they would have done their homework. They have to know that there are people out there that are, well, really into the show and characters. :)

Sometimes when I see the opening credits, I look at Carmine's smile and just melt, because he is so sexy and so well, just fine.

If I was married to Carmine, I would make that man stay home with me all day and all night, just so I could do naughty things to him all of the time! :devil:

I think it's the smile that slays me, too. The guy has one of the best smiles I've ever seen, period. It's so damn sexy. It's a melty smile, that's for sure. :devil:

What was her old bio? Does it differ greatly from the show's background on her?

Well, for one, it makes it sound as though she grew up living with her parents, but from last weeks show we know that was not the case. It just seems obvious that the storyline they are pursuing now with her was probably not one they had in mind when the bio was written, that's all.

he can open those sexy blue eyes so wide, or he can pull out that devilish grin.

*Sigh* Those blue eyes are gorgeous and that grin is my weakness. His lips are perfect, not too full, not too thin. The corners of his mouth crook up beautifully to give us that devilish look and sometimes we're lucky enough to catch a glimpse of his straight, white teeth or even his tongue as he swipes it across his bottom lip. And the stubble? Who knew that blonde stubble could look as sexy and as manly as a five o'clock shadow? The glasses, oh the glasses! The frames are subtle, perfect for drawing attention to his eyes without overpowering them. In short, his face is art.

Poor CBS! We are just ripping apart all of these bios on the CSI characters! It is rather amusing how the writers keep changing bios for the characters, yet CBS apparently is not included in the changes!

I think that we all need to revise the bios for CBS, for a small fee perhaps? I think it would be fun to put in what we wanted for the characters.

That grin of his gets me every single time I see it. You know, it took me a couple of months of watching CSI:NY to finally watch the show for the plots, instead of Danny. I would seriously sit in front of the television and watch him everytime he came on and I would get lost in my own little 'Danny world' and not know what happened the entire hour! :p

Newbie Here

Hi all,

I'm new, but so happy to find a group of like-minded people. Carmine just makes me think dirty and delicious thoughts. For me it's the smile, or the eyes, or the voice, or the arms, and on and on ;). By the way like a few of you, I studied English to the tune of two degrees. Happy to have found the Locker Room!

Ali

Re: Newbie Here

Welcome JDonne! I am glad that there is yet another dirty mind out there who adores that sexy Carmine! ( I am mildly obs, er devoted, to Carmine) I was not an English major in college. I was a criminal justice major in college, and currenty work with juvenile offenders.

What do you do, and do you write any fan fiction?

Here in the locker room, the threads must be pg-13, but thankfully none of our minds are!

Hi JDonne! Welcome to the Locker Room, come on in and make yourself comfortable :lol:

He does have a gorgeous bod, doesn't he? Hence why he needs to show it off in a shower scene :D

The Tanglewood Boys are members of the Lucchese crime family and they get their name from the mall in Yonkers where they would "recruit" new members. But, quite a few of the Lucchese members live in Staten Island, a few were even indicted a few years back. Vice versa quite a few Gambino and Genovese members hold ground in Westchester. Even knowing that I'm still not sure how the writers are going to make Danny's history mesh. Because if he is the son of a Lucchese memeber who lives in Staten Island the Tanglewood boys wouldn't need to recruit him. If he is the son of one of the other 4 major crime families then the Tanglewood Boys wouldn't dare try to recruit him, that just isn't done. So even though I know the geography and a little mob history, I'm still totally confused on this one.

Ali

Interesting (Oh, and hi! Welcome! :D). Sometimes I wonder if CBS has some office intern sitting around with nothing to do, and so they go, "Hey kid. Wanna write bios on one of the web sites?" :lol:

Thanks for the welcome ThumpyG. I teach high school English Lit. I've never written fanfic, but I do write. I just found an agent for a children's book I wrote. I don't know if I'm brave enough to write fanfic.

I can post PG-13 as long as mind mind is free to be a bit more adult. It is painful waiting Wednesday to Wednesday to see Carmine. I experience painful withdrawl.

Ali

oh yeah, that isn't a problem. The Locker Room is just the place to be a bit more adult. :devil:

I know exactly how you feel about having to go from Wednesday to Wednesday waiting in anticipation for that hot piece of asset on the television. *sigh* It is almost impossible to work a full day on wednesdays just waiting to watch him later that evening. I even have him as my wallpaper on my computer at work.

WOW, congrats on the agent on the children's book! One fun thing about fanfic is that on certain sites you can make the stories as R or NC-17 rated as you want.

I loved English Lit in HS and College, but the problem in college was that I over did it with the lit classes and wasted almost a year not taking the classes I needed to actually graduate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back