Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Posted by Top41:
^Thanks for posting that, Aglarelen! :D
Nice sig, btw, Aglarelen! :D

Thank you, thank you! I knew that video tape would come in handy some day. That was actually a repeat. The first time they showed it I had no idea it was going to be on. I heard his voice from the kitchen and went running into the den. Nearly fell on my butt. :p

Yes, I'm very fond of my sig. It's just too much fun. :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Ok, so here I am, in the library (cause my silly internet at home decided to have "technical difficulties") and ya'll are just trying to get me kicked out, aren't you? Luckily I'm feeling sniffly, I can just cover up my giggles with a cough :lol:

X-rated dreams about Carmine. Oh, I am so game for that.

We aren't trying to get you into trouble. It's just happening that way. I promise we didn't mean it. Now, about those X-rated dreams...just don't fall asleep at school. You wouldn't want any embarrasing things to happen while you are pleasantly dreaming. :lol:

Aglarelen, I think I read that first drabble on the CSI:NY fic LJ. I liked both of them :) I haven't read the longer one yet, though, I've been scrambling around trying to edit some stuff for people, I'm hoping I can read it tomorrow though :)

Thank you. I can be quite self-conscious about my writing. It's good to get praise. Take your time. It'll be there. The longer one is a bit sad though. It's also my first try at writing 1st person fic so, be gentle. :D

*Sniff* I want to listen to the sound file but can't do so here :mad: It's hot though, right? Tell me it's hot. Carmine, with his gorgeous accent, saying his sexy, sexy name? Yeah, it's totally gotta be hot.

Of course! Anything he says is hot. Oh yes. If I had a way to put the video of the clip up I would. He looks so hot saying it too. :devil:

Sorry, for the disjointed replies here. I'm watching Mardi Gras parades live from NO, LA. Orpheus is next! :D

Ok, so my internet is working again (Yay!) and I was able to listen to the clip. *Sigh* That man could recite state capitals and I'd be having dirty thoughts...

Exactly!
I'd have real trouble if he was reading certain things. Just have to keep religious texts away from him.
I'd love to hear him speak Italian. Gimme a little "Dolce Vita", "Bella" Yum!!!!!! :devil:

Nearly fell on my butt.

:lol:

The funniest part is that I know that that could have happened to any one of us, lol.

I'm rolling! That is so true! I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering! :lol:

just don't fall asleep at school.

:lol: I am the queen of sleeping at school. Last semester I had two classes that were 5 hours apart. Since I live a little over an hour from the university it wasn't beneficial for me to go home and come back so I'd sleep in the hallway. This semester I have a 10:30am class but parking sucks on campus so I get there at 7:30am to get a spot and then sometimes I'll sleep in my car until it's time for my class, lol. I <3 sleep.

Thank you. I can be quite self-conscious about my writing. It's good to get praise. Take your time. It'll be there. The longer one is a bit sad though. It's also my first try at writing 1st person fic so, be gentle.

You're welcome. I just opened the longer fic and I see that it says you don't have a beta. Do you still need one? If not I'd love to help out :)

Aww, that was sad. Very well written though, nice use of detail and imagery.

Ahh, Danny speaking Italian. I would literally melt. They'd have to scrape me off the floor.

sometimes I'll sleep in my car until it's time for my class, lol. I <3 sleep.

Yipes! Makes me glad I lived on campus.

You're welcome. I just opened the longer fic and I see that it says you don't have a beta. Do you still need one? If not I'd love to help out :)

Aww, that was sad. Very well written though, nice use of detail and imagery.

Thanks. I'm just not too confident in my writing. It's good to hear someone who knows tell me it's good. I still don't have a beta. I'll send you stuff parts if you want. I'm not known for writing fast on long stories. If you can handle long wait times, lots of title and plot changes, and a writer with low "writing" self esteem, then let me know and I'll send it. I am worried that I'm not getting Danny right.

If anyone else wants to read my WIP CSI:NY fic I'll just post it in my LiveJournal and tell you how to get there. I actually think I might do that anyway. I'll let everyone know.

Ahh, Danny speaking Italian. I would literally melt. They'd have to scrape me off the floor.

I know! I'd be a puddle on the floor. He doesn't even have to know much. Just learn a few key phrases, stuff that sounds beautiful, some things that make his mouth look good when he speaks and it's all good. ;)

I'll send you stuff parts if you want. I'm not known for writing fast on long stories. If you can handle long wait times, lots of title and plot changes, and a writer with low "writing" self esteem, then let me know and I'll send it.

Bring it on. You can email it to MaryKathryn1066(at)hotmail.com whenever you feel the need to have something looked at.

some things that make his mouth look good when he speaks

Heh. His mouth looks good when he's not speaking, too. And I bet his mouth would look even more spectacular on mine ;)

You guys don't even want to know where and how I think his mouth could be the most utilized :devil:

and, since this is The Locker Room, take the above-mentioned comment however you like ;)

Heh. His mouth looks good when he's not speaking, too. And I bet his mouth would look even more spectacular on mine ;)

I know exactly how to make his mouth look perfect. Carmine, may I introduce a little game called "Ici". From the French for here, it involves directing someone's lips with the placement of a finger and the word "ici". Boy is it a fun game. :devil:

Posted by ThumpyG:
You guys don't even want to know where and how I think his mouth could be the most utilized :devil:

and, since this is The Locker Room, take the above-mentioned comment however you like ;)

I can only imagine! :devil:

But just for fun, I'll direct you to Carmine's site click on Portfolio, Photographs, far left pic, picture #31. :devil:

And I think I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: PS, you can zoom in by right-clicking the pic.

Posted by X05:
that is too cool!! thanks for the link!

You are very welcome. Anything I can do to please my fellow Locker Room Groupies.

Aglarelen , that was amazing, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that link. I had forgotten about that picture. I will have very sweet and naughty dreams this evening...mmmmm :D

I was perusing the rest of the pictures on his site (from the photo shoot) and I just think that someone that sexy and with abs that look like that needs to be locked up from The Locker Room. I am only thinking this for his own protection... although, if CSI:NY would just give in and do the shower scene, perhaps the writers and directors would be so kind and let The Locker Room, ah direct Carmine through the scene. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back