Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Posted by ThumpyG:
I am totally game for a Mac/ Danny confrontation in the locker room. Just reading these threads about a possible confrontation and Danny disrobing and wet in the shower makes my mind think of things it shouldn't be thinking of :devil: Ahhh what a great week if that were to happen...

Yep, it's definitely a very nice image. And it would be a great vehicle for exposing that tattoo... :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'm surprised this last episode didn't spawn more Mac/Danny stuff, even I was feeling slashy vibes from the bit when Mac was playing with his holster.

:lol: After all the Mac/Danny fan fic I read last week, I was half expecting Mac to ask Danny to feel his gun. My mind is pretty much always in the gutter anyways, but after reading that fan fic, it was like, hmmmm... :lol:

The writers have to know we want this, right? What do they gain by denying us?

Nothing, they get nothing! :mad: And tell me some of them wouldn't like Danny to get his hot ass in the shower. :lol: If I was one of the writers, I'd take particular pleasure in writing that scene. :devil:

Danny disrobing and wet in the shower makes my mind think of things it shouldn't be thinking of

None of us would be worthy of Locker Room status if we didn't think those things on a regular basis :lol: *Sigh* It would be a beautiful sight, wouldn't it?

I was half expecting Mac to ask Danny to feel his gun.

:lol: For about 2 seconds I thought it was fanfic come to life. And, was it just me or was Danny particularly hot in that scene? When it shows him real close and he says "Steady's good," and looks around. *Sigh*

If I was one of the writers, I'd take particular pleasure in writing that scene.

Amen. I'm telling you, whichever writer writes the episode in which Danny showers should receive canonization.

Nothing, they get nothing! And tell me some of them wouldn't like Danny to get his hot ass in the shower. If I was one of the writers, I'd take particular pleasure in writing that scene.

Can you just see them explaining to CG why he has to do a shower scene. "Umm...you see, it's a metaphor. Yeah. A metaphor. Danny needs to cleanse himself of his guilt. Yeah. It's a metaphor."

Posted by Top41:
I agree--we've got the perfect set up here. We've got to see that tattoo somehow, which means Danny's got to be stripping down at some point, right? Hopefully, there will be a shower scene, but I'd settle for Danny looking guiltily in the mirror at the tattoo.

All I know is that we've got to see that tattoo. :lol:

First shower, then tattoo :rolleyes:

...or both.

And I think we should get a t-shirt or something

"the Locker Room Groupies [of Danny Messer]"

^T-shirts are a good idea. What would they have on them? :lol:

None of us would be worthy of Locker Room status if we didn't think those things on a regular basis :lol: *Sigh* It would be a beautiful sight, wouldn't it?

Indeed it is. And hey, this is exactly the kind of stuff that gets discussed in locker rooms! :lol:

:lol: For about 2 seconds I thought it was fanfic come to life. And, was it just me or was Danny particularly hot in that scene? When it shows him real close and he says "Steady's good," and looks around. *Sigh*

Yeah, he does look hot in that scene. A little nervous and a lot sexy. Like I said, I expect fan fics aplenty from that scene alone.

Amen. I'm telling you, whichever writer writes the episode in which Danny showers should receive canonization.

Heck, he or she will already have the beginnings of a fan club right here! :D

Posted by lament:
Can you just see them explaining to CG why he has to do a shower scene. "Umm...you see, it's a metaphor. Yeah. A metaphor. Danny needs to cleanse himself of his guilt. Yeah. It's a metaphor."

They just have to pitch it to him right. After all, ratings are important. Good ratings mean the show doesn't get cancelled. Shower scene=ratings! How could he refuse to do it for the good of the show? :lol:

Besides, I don't think he's shy about showing his assets. Hasn't he done it in one or two of his movies? :devil:

And I think we should get a t-shirt or something

I'm totally feeling jackets. Seriously. Could you imagine the PR it would be for CSI:NY? People coming up and asking "What's the Locker Room?" and then you explain (and convert!) We should discuss this with the NY execs. Bet we could get them to actually pay for the jackets if we let them put the CSI:NY logo on somewhere. Haha, I'm so lame thinking of things like this.

Heck, he or she will already have the beginnings of a fan club right here!

:lol: No kidding! We're likely to have statues commissioned in their honor.

Hasn't he done it in one or two of his movies?

Not sure about in his movies but isn't there a link to a pic a couple pages back where there's a lovely view of his assets? :D

Hey, the PR for NY couldn't hurt. :lol: CBS should consider it.

I forgot about the link to that pic. Yeah, that's there--so clearly, Carmine's not shy. Maybe he'd be game for the shower scene.

I, for one, would proudly sport a jacket that says "Locker Room Groupies" but then again, that's the type of person I am, I like clothing oddities :lol:

Maybe he'd be game for the shower scene.

He seems to have a sense of humor, maybe if the writers told him about us he'd be all for it.

Writers: "So yeah, there's this group of whackos on CSIFiles that want to see you, uh, strip. They call themselves your Locker Room Groupies. Whaddya say?"

Also, Top41, I wrote another M/A fic if you're interested...ff.net

Yeah, I can only imagine what the writers are thinking if they are reading these threads.

However, I have seen one pic of Carmine's assets and I know that he has it in him to do it... it's only a matter of time and I for one am willing to wait.

PS: Who wrote the new Mac/Danny Slash on FF? I liked it

I will just say that when I read the quote about Mac asking Danny to feel his gun, I about fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

question is.... which gun is Mac wanting to feel :devil:

In regards to Danny cleansing away his guilt, I know I for one(as will everyone else here) would love to cleanse Danny's guilt away.

mmm, I think I need to cool off after thinking about that... :eek:

Posted by ThumpyG:
Yeah, I can only imagine what the writers are thinking if they are reading these threads.

*smiles*
*waves at writers*
No, we are not obsessed or insane, we are just devoted fans
*still smiles*

He seems to have a sense of humor, maybe if the writers told him about us he'd be all for it.

Writers: "So yeah, there's this group of whackos on CSIFiles that want to see you, uh, strip. They call themselves your Locker Room Groupies. Whaddya say?"

:lol: That's good. They might have to add the bit about the ratings in--how important it is that he does this, so the show will be renewed. (Yeah, yeah, I know renewal is thankfully pretty much a sure bet, but it doesn't hurt to throw a little extra incentive in there. ;) )

Also, Top41, I wrote another M/A fic if you're interested...ff.net

Oooh, I like it! Another very nice fic that balances their working relationship with an undercurrent of sexual tension. Just a pinch--he's slowly, tentatively coming out of his shell, and she's happy and willing to confide, but also wondering why he's showing up at her door in the evening with take out. :D

Posted by ThumpyG:
I will just say that when I read the quote about Mac asking Danny to feel his gun, I about fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

question is.... which gun is Mac wanting to feel :devil:

That would be :devil: :devil: :devil: . :D It was such a perfect fan fic moment. So far, I've only seen one Tanglewood-inspired fan fic. I would have thought by now there would have been more.

Oooh, I like it!

Thankies for the kind comments :)

They might have to add the bit about the ratings in--how important it is that he does this

It's all about the ratings, Carmine, yeah, the ratings... ;)

So far, I've only seen one Tanglewood-inspired fan fic.

I think I've seen two. One that I thought was rather well-crafted is here

The end of that story reminds me. Why did we forget to mention how hot it was when Danny did the "What's the difference? These kids don't give a f--" and then does the flip. God, he looked so gritty, with the stubble and the glare in his eyes. *Drool*

It's all about the ratings, Carmine, yeah, the ratings... ;)

Put it this way: the more of Carmine's clothes that come off, the higher the ratings. Now isn't that a win-win situation for everyone? :D

I think I've seen two. One that I thought was rather well-crafted is here

Excellent! I'm going to read that at lunch. For some reason, Danny/Mac seems to be a really popular pairing. Danny/Aiden is, too. I think people just like writing about Danny...I've noticed a lot of the stories are in his voice. Just reinforces what a fascinating character he is.

The end of that story reminds me. Why did we forget to mention how hot it was when Danny did the "What's the difference? These kids don't give a f--" and then does the flip. God, he looked so gritty, with the stubble and the glare in his eyes. *Drool*

That was hot. :D Though, I laughed when he cut off the swear--it was so network TV. I think if CSI: NY was on cable, Danny would be swearing left and right.

And yeah, he has a grittiness about him that none of the other characters have (or at least they don't have as much of it). He's pure New York, through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back