Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

^^
I don't know what it was. I didn't have a cold, a sore throat, nothing...Maybe it's just a sign that I talk too much. :D ;)

^Nah...I'd have no voice at all if big talkers lost their voices from that! :lol:

What's not to like great looking and a good actor. Tanglewood was one of the better episodes because of him. I hope they tell us more.........

Welcome Fan123.

Aye, I will be very upset if they drop this storyline. Somehow I don't think they will, though. After all, Carmine has mentioned in interviews that something would get Danny in trouble and mess with his promotion chances, right? So I'm thinking that this indicates more Tanglewood business in the future, unless he gets in trouble for something else :eek:

*Sigh* Poor Danny, I'm thinking he should definitely take a shower to relax.

Btw, anybody notice that, not only have we seen Stella in the shower, but for those of us who watch CSI, we've seen Sara in the shower as well? We need some men represented here and I'm thinking we start with Danny!

Good memory! We have seen both in the shower... Why oh why do the writers have to torture with us and not put Danny in the shower? It is very obvious that he gets so dirty with his job... and a dirty Danny is an unhappy Danny...

Also, another welcome to Fan123 :)

Btw, anybody notice that, not only have we seen Stella in the shower, but for those of us who watch CSI, we've seen Sara in the shower as well? We need some men represented here and I'm thinking we start with Danny!

Which is kind of funny, considering how many women apparently watch the show!

There should be at least one gratuitous male shower scene per CSI series per season. It's only right.

Or barring the shower scence, some kind of manual labor that requires the removal of the male character's shirt.

I agree. Nick did take his shirt off to go swimming for evidence in Let the Seller Beware, but that was in Season 3.

Danny is my boy, though. I don't think that we are asking for too much to let the man go shirtless or shower (and check for other tattoos...) on a few episodes.

Danny is my boy, though. I don't think that we are asking for too much to let the man go shirtless or shower (and check for other tattoos...) on a few episodes.

With the promise of a TB tattoo, it would be wrong for them not to make Danny go shirtless. I mean, sure, they can tease us all they want, but eventually, they have to throw us a bone.

^I'm telling you, with the question of that tattoo hanging over his head, we're eventually going to get to see Danny shirtless. And unless they want to go back on what they've already shown (Danny in one of those wifebeater tank tops), the tattoo isn't on his arm or shoulder. Any guesses on where it might be?

My guess is that it's on his lower back, above his waist/ass. That's a pretty hot place for a tattoo. :cool: Anyone else got any guesses as to where the tatto might be and how we're going to eventually catch sight of it? :devil:

Anyone else got any guesses as to where the tatto might be and how we're going to eventually catch sight of it?

The writers have the perfect setup for a shower scene. He and Mac have an argument about the TB in the locker room. Maybe Danny is still denying involvement. Mac storms out and Danny decides to hop in the shower to cool off. He's washing and then turns to rinse off. The camera locks on the tattoo (Where? Oh honey, anywhere, I'm not picky so long as he's in the buff) and then cuts to commercial.

Meanwhile all the Locker Room Groupies are sitting in front of their TVs momentarily stunned before breaking out into paroxysms of joy.

I agree--we've got the perfect set up here. We've got to see that tattoo somehow, which means Danny's got to be stripping down at some point, right? Hopefully, there will be a shower scene, but I'd settle for Danny looking guiltily in the mirror at the tattoo.

All I know is that we've got to see that tattoo. :lol:

The writers have the perfect setup for a shower scene. He and Mac have an argument about the TB in the locker room. Maybe Danny is still denying involvement. Mac storms out and Danny decides to hop in the shower to cool off. He's washing and then turns to rinse off. The camera locks on the tattoo (Where? Oh honey, anywhere, I'm not picky so long as he's in the buff) and then cuts to commercial.

Hmm...a locker room arguement two hot guys and a shower scene? :eek: If that happens, I may just go to school the next day and give all my students As! :lol:

^ :lol: And the fan fic scene would explode...apparently there's a lot of Mac/Danny fan fic out there!

I could kind of see Mac demanding to see proof that Danny doesn't have a tattoo, or demanding to see it if he's pretty sure that Danny does have one. If he learns Danny was in the gang, he's going to be pretty pissed.

Yeah...that would definitely be a good episode. :cool: Especially if we get our long-awaited shower scene... :lol:

I am totally game for a Mac/ Danny confrontation in the locker room. Just reading these threads about a possible confrontation and Danny disrobing and wet in the shower makes my mind think of things it shouldn't be thinking of :devil: Ahhh what a great week if that were to happen...

If that happens, I may just go to school the next day and give all my students As

:lol:

And the fan fic scene would explode...apparently there's a lot of Mac/Danny fan fic out there!

I'm surprised this last episode didn't spawn more Mac/Danny stuff, even I was feeling slashy vibes from the bit when Mac was playing with his holster.

Especially if we get our long-awaited shower scene...

The writers have to know we want this, right? What do they gain by denying us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back