Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

And I think he meant girlfriends in the sense that he's had more than one in the past. I hope he doesn't mean he's a player--that would make him less sexy.

I don't think he's a player. I just think he was trying to toss a witty comeback at Aiden so she'd drop the prostitute thing.

Another thing I like about last night's Danny-fest was when he and Aiden were looking at the...remnants on the Santos' sleeve and Aiden said something like, "What was she doing?" and Danny said, "I don't know." The way he said that...squeaked it almost...it made him sound like such an innocent boy. *cough* I don't know, it was cute. :rolleyes:

Posted by lament:
I don't think he's a player. I just think he was trying to toss a witty comeback at Aiden so she'd drop the prostitute thing.

Yeah, that's true. Danny is smarmy and quick with those comments.

But did anyone else think that was kind of a bitchy thing for Aiden to say? I certainly wouldn't dream of ever implying that any of my male co-workers had been to a prostitute.

And no offence, but Aiden, open your eyes, girl! Guys that look like Danny don't need to go to prostitutes. :lol:

Another thing I like about last night's Danny-fest was when he and Aiden were looking at the...remnants on the Santos' sleeve and Aiden said something like, "What was she doing?" and Danny said, "I don't know." The way he said that...squeaked it almost...it made him sound like such an innocent boy. *cough* I don't know, it was cute. :rolleyes:

Danny does that. Remember when he and Stella went to the sushi restaurant? He's pretty naive for a tough New York boy.

Of course, one of the things I like best about Danny is that he's such an interesting mix of a good and bad boy. On one hand, he has these wide, innocent blue eyes and a sweet smile that just melts you. On the other, he's got that naughty little goatee and those devilish eyebrows. Such a sexy mix.

Of course, one of the things I like best about Danny is that he's such an interesting mix of a good and bad boy. On one hand, he has these wide, innocent blue eyes and a sweet smile that just melts you. On the other, he's got that naughty little goatee and those devilish eyebrows. Such a sexy mix.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

But did anyone else think that was kind of a bitchy thing for Aiden to say? I certainly wouldn't dream of ever implying that any of my male co-workers had been to a prostitute.

Actually, I thought it was kinda funny. I joke with guy friends like that all the time, I don't mean anything by it and they know that. I took this comment just to be the regular joking we've come to expect between Aiden and Danny.

Didn't Danny have to shower to get that blood off???? We've been robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Let's send an angry letter to the writers.

He did say "I have girlfriends for that," implying more than one at the moment. But yeah, I think it was just a witty comeback.

was when he and Aiden were looking at the...remnants on the Santos' sleeve and Aiden said something like, "What was she doing?"

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else notice the "Got sperm?" comment Aiden made?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Actually, I thought it was kinda funny. I joke with guy friends like that all the time, I don't mean anything by it and they know that. I took this comment just to be the regular joking we've come to expect between Aiden and Danny.

Yeah, I think she was ultimately teasing, but there was an edge to her voice when she said it. It made me think she's either cynical about men or she has a little crush on Danny. I hadn't suspected either until this episode, so maybe it was just a one off. But it was one of those things that made me go, "hmmmm..."

He did say "I have girlfriends for that," implying more than one at the moment. But yeah, I think it was just a witty comeback.

Yeah, I guess he did use the present tense with "have," but I just took at as him saying that when he wants some, he's got someone around. But it was a typical smarmy Danny comment. :lol:

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else notice the "Got sperm?" comment Aiden made?

I missed that. :lol: I'll have to look for that when I watch the ep again. I really like Aiden--she's sharp and funny. Definitely a cool chick.

Posted by lament:
... and Danny said, "I don't know." The way he said that...squeaked it almost...it made him sound like such an innocent boy. *cough* I don't know, it was cute. :rolleyes:
To me it sounded like Carmine had a bit of a cold at times, like he was losing his voice.

For those with Movie Central, Carmine's movie "The Learning Curve" will be airing on Friday. Check your listings for times.
:)

Also, Carmine did a commercial for CBS Cares about abduction that's now airing.
Just thought I'd share....

It made me think she's either cynical about men or she has a little crush on Danny.

Ok, so I rewatched the episode (and even took notes! I'm not even that diligent in class :lol: ) Anyways, I'd have to go with the cynical about men theory on Aiden because she finds several moments to make rude comments about the nature of the massage parlor. For example, when she and Danny visit with the husband, she asks how his wife feels about it. Granted, she has to ask questions for her job but the tone of voice she used was rather snarky and judgemental. It's the same when they go to see the wife, she rolls her eyes very obviously when she mentions that it's a massage parlor that "gives more than massages." She sounds very derogatory. So no, I don't believe there is anything more than friendly feelings between the two. I could be wrong, but that's my take.

when he wants some, he's got someone around.

:lol: I'll bet he does. Guys as hot as that are not usually lacking for female company.

I will second that quote on Carmine's sexiness. He is the wallpaper on my computer at work, and I make it a point to change it to another sexy picture every couple of months.

Seeing him on my computer every day makes it worthwhile to go to work. :D

The girlfriends comment he made to Aiden: I don't think that he is a player, he was just making a good comeback to Aiden- who I suspect has issues with men of her own...

Posted by Top41:
Has anyone in here ever written any CSI: NY fan fic?

Yes. I'm working on a Danny/OFC story now. I might post some of it, if I can get past the "I don't think I'm doing it justice" feeling I have.

I loved Danny's snark about the guy getting blood on him, it was so totally a Danny thing to say. And girlfriendS? ;)

Yes, the blood comment was so Danny, and we were slighted. Danny had to get rid of the blood. Rules are rules. So many problems: blood born pathogens, possible evidence tainting, just Danny being nasty and needing a shower.

That girlfriends comment made me have to rework a scene in my fic.

That shot of his face at the end was murder. It tore my heart out. I was so worried for him. This episode was just amazing! We need more like this!

And, of coures,...a Danny shower scene! :devil:

Proud member of The Locker Room Groupies!

"Sho-wer scene! Sho-wer scene!"

:lol: Gosh, we're turning into a regular little club or something, aren't we? Well, that ought to count for something with the writers, right?

Yes. I'm working on a Danny/OFC story now. I might post some of it, if I can get past the "I don't think I'm doing it justice" feeling I have.

Ooh, I wanna read it. Have you written anything else?

ThisIsMe, I noticed that, too. I wonder if it was a reshoot or something, or the last scene filmed because he sounded fine through the rest of the episode. But he did sound congested in that scene.

Ok, so I rewatched the episode (and even took notes! I'm not even that diligent in class :lol: ) Anyways, I'd have to go with the cynical about men theory on Aiden because she finds several moments to make rude comments about the nature of the massage parlor. For example, when she and Danny visit with the husband, she asks how his wife feels about it. Granted, she has to ask questions for her job but the tone of voice she used was rather snarky and judgemental. It's the same when they go to see the wife, she rolls her eyes very obviously when she mentions that it's a massage parlor that "gives more than massages." She sounds very derogatory. So no, I don't believe there is anything more than friendly feelings between the two. I could be wrong, but that's my take.

Yeah, I think it's possible that Aiden is a bit cynical in general. She probably doesn't trust easily and maybe even hasn't had great relationships in the past. That comment in the parlor made it sound like she doesn't think very well of guys in general--like they're all inevitably scumbags or cheaters. Or killers--I guess in her line of work it's understandable that one would be cynical!

:lol: I'll bet he does. Guys as hot as that are not usually lacking for female company.

Yeah, pretty much. Though the ones that don't know how hot they are--those are the sexiest guys in the world. I actually kind of find it a turnoff when a guy is very aware of just how good-looking he is. You can just tell, and it's not cute.

Posted by Top41:
ThisIsMe, I noticed that, too. I wonder if it was a reshoot or something, or the last scene filmed because he sounded fine through the rest of the episode. But he did sound congested in that scene.
Quite possible. I kinda noticed it in the massage parlor scene too a bit.
Oh well... :) If that was the case, here's hoping he's happy and healthy now. :D

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Quite possible. I kinda noticed it in the massage parlor scene too a bit.
Oh well... :) If that was the case, here's hoping he's happy and healthy now. :D

Heh, poor guy, I wonder if he caught that bug that's going around now. I've had it for two weeks now--it sucks. I'm finally starting to feel better, but even the doctor told me it hangs on for 10-14 days.

The congestion didn't hurt his voice though--if anything that deep New York accent sounded even sexier with a little extra scratchiness. :devil:

^^
I hope you feel 100% better soon!!
My mom has had a cold for a couple weeks too, but that didn't stop her from going to Maui. I guess nothing spells relief like beaches and palm trees! :)

Re: sexiness-- I doubt you guys could find anything that could detract from it! ;)

Last month my voice kept 'coming and going'. I tried to pass it off as being sexy, but no one bought it! :rolleyes: ;) :lol: :p

Posted by ThisIsMe:
^^
I hope you feel 100% better soon!!
My mom has had a cold for a couple weeks too, but that didn't stop her from going to Maui. I guess nothing spells relief like beaches and palm trees! :)

Thank you! :D I'm actually almost back to normal, and feeling so much better than I did last week.

I wouldn't let a cold keep me from Maui, either! I bet that was a wonderful trip. Plus, that beautiful weather has to be good for one's immune system, right? :)

Re: sexiness-- I doubt you guys could find anything that could detract from it! ;)

:lol: Probably not much. :lol:

Last month my voice kept 'coming and going'. I tried to pass it off as being sexy, but no one bought it! :rolleyes: ;) :lol: :p

Was it laringitis (sp?)? Do you watch Friends at all? There was an episode where Phoebe got a cold and it made her voice really deep and consequently her singing improved! Maybe you could try the same thing... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back