Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Ok, so I finally read the fic. I actually kind of liked it and, dangit, it kinda makes me want to write my own.

Ugh, I hate it when they hype an episode and it doesn't live up. Although, I can't see us coming away too horribly disappointed, after all, as long as they show plenty of Danny I think I could get over being upset.

ETA-

You should post the Mac/Aiden fanfic! I'd love to read it.

Click here.

^I really like your fic, Bitten! It gets across really well the mentorship relationship between Mac and Aiden, and the implicit trust between the two. If you write more, please link to it! :D

Yeah, I can't imagine us being too disappointed with tonight's ep, given that Danny will be featured heavily in it. Let's just hope this 'dark secret' lives up. You can't throw a phrase like 'dark secret' out and then just have it be something lame.

And who knows? Maybe the guilt will drive Danny to one place he must go...the shower. :devil:

Thanks! I think mostly this fic was inspired by the scene in Officer Blue when she's telling him how things went in the pizza place and she seems to be struggling to hold back tears. And too, because I like the idea of Mac/Aiden tension :lol:

Yes, shower, my thoughts exactly ;) The writers obviously know that Danny/Carmine is a great asset to the show, why don't they flaunt it?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Thanks! I think mostly this fic was inspired by the scene in Officer Blue when she's telling him how things went in the pizza place and she seems to be struggling to hold back tears. And too, because I like the idea of Mac/Aiden tension :lol:

I liked that scene in OB, too. He's very encouraging to her, and supportive of her in that ep as well. It does make for a nice dynamic.

Yes, shower, my thoughts exactly ;) The writers obviously know that Danny/Carmine is a great asset to the show, why don't they flaunt it?

Methinks I spy a pun in there. :lol: Yes indeed, Carmine brings a lot to the show. And you know what they say...if you got it, flaunt it! :lol:

Methinks I spy a pun in there.

Well, you know how it goes being an English major...we get our kicks playing with words ;) And it goes double for me being a Linguistics minor. Language is love.

if you got it, flaunt it!

Danny needs to do some serious flaunting. I'd prefer the shower but hey, I'm not picky, if the writers want to, say, do another crossover with Miami and send him down, then who am I to argue as long as he's in a tank top?

^I know...playing with language is fun. :D Gotta love when you can make a smooth pun like that.

I'm not picky either. There are a ton of ways to get Danny out of his clothes. He even took off his shirt to go dumpster diving. Heck, he could go undercover at a male strip club...I wouldn't mind that. :devil: So many ways for that shirt to come off. :devil:

There's always a way...
But hey
*waves at writers*
Danny -> dumpster diving -> shower
DAnny -> fight -> shower
Danny -> angry -> shower to cool off
Danny -> tired -> shower to clear his mind
Danny -> long at work -> shower and new shirt

hmmm....

It's all about the shower, folks. :lol: I have a feeling...a prediction if you will...that before the season ends, we'll see Danny in the shower at least once. (Pretty please? :devil: )

See, there's NO WAY they'd skip the shower scene!
All roads take Danny to shower :rolleyes:
And I'm sure that wouldn't be bad move since I'm SURE there's more female viewers!
:devil:

I am new on this site... But I have been reading most of the posts on Carmine thus far... and I have to say that CSI:NY needs to have a 90 minute episode with just Danny in the shower. :D

have a feeling...a prediction if you will...that before the season ends, we'll see Danny in the shower at least once.
Yes i have the same feeling. The writers definately want to know what the fans think, so im sure they look at message boards.... im definately feeling shower time with danny by the end of this season! :D

There are a ton of ways to get Danny out of his clothes.

Yes, yes there are...with my hands, with my teeth...oh wait, you weren't talking about that were you? ;)

I have a feeling...a prediction if you will...that before the season ends, we'll see Danny in the shower at least once.

I have a feeling that the hip/gun flash that we had in ReCycling was because the writers cruise this board. They're on our side!

and I have to say that CSI:NY needs to have a 90 minute episode with just Danny in the shower.

:lol: Like I said a few pages back...a special 2 hour episode with no commercial interruption. The ratings would skyrocket. They're probably saving it for Sweeps, right?

Edited after the airing of Tanglewood to say:

First off, Danny was really hot, but that's a given. Second, I'm totally convinced now that the writers come through here and take notes, because they made sure to throw in the Danny-at-the-microscope moment. Third, I felt so bad for him. And I loved that shot at the end, he looked so torn.

Yes, yes there are...with my hands, with my teeth...oh wait, you weren't talking about that were you? ;)

:lol: Actually, not far off...though I was thinking with my hands, my teeth. :lol: Sometimes, the episodes in our head are more fun than the ones that actually air, huh? :D

I have a feeling that the hip/gun flash that we had in ReCycling was because the writers cruise this board. They're on our side!

I hope so. And, well, they've got eyes...some of them have to be female (or gay males), in which case they're probably aware of everything Danny brings to the table.

:lol: Like I said a few pages back...a special 2 hour episode with no commercial interruption. The ratings would skyrocket. They're probably saving it for Sweeps, right?

Just want to take this opportunity to welcome ThumpyG to the forum. I can already tell I like the way you think! :D

Edited after the airing of Tanglewood to say:

First off, Danny was really hot, but that's a given. Second, I'm totally convinced now that the writers come through here and take notes, because they made sure to throw in the Danny-at-the-microscope moment. Third, I felt so bad for him. And I loved that shot at the end, he looked so torn.

The shot at the end was perfect. Loved it. The guy is lying and it's tearing him up inside. I don't particularly like that he's lying to Mac & co., but it does make for good drama.

So...where is that Tanglewood tattoo? He's worn a wifebeater top (is there a better word for that? :lol: ) in "Blink" so we know it's not on his arm. And if we're being nitpicky, it's not on his shoulder either because it would have been visible in that type of shirt. So that leaves what...his back (mmm...sexy)? His chest (blech, bad--don't need that area marred by a tattoo)?

He does have a tattoo on his arm but it's not a Tanglewood one.

Well, if he does have a Tanglewood tattoo, I don't care where it is, they have to show it. We, the dedicated Locker Room Groupies demand to see the tattoo. We, uh, also demand a shower scene but I think that point has been made clear many times :)

Anyhoo, I did like last night's episode, I thought all the characters were very dynamic. I loved Danny's snark about the guy getting blood on him, it was so totally a Danny thing to say. And girlfriendS? ;) But all in all, I'm going to rewatch this episode, hopefully tonight, before I say anything definitive on the rest of it.

Well, if he does have a Tanglewood tattoo, I don't care where it is, they have to show it. We, the dedicated Locker Room Groupies demand to see the tattoo. We, uh, also demand a shower scene but I think that point has been made clear many times :)

I agree...we gotta see that tattoo. And wouldn't a shower scene be the perfect way to reveal it? Especially if it's somewhere that normally wouldn't be visible if he's got clothes on. *shrug* I think we have to see the tattoo. What are you going to do? :confused: There doesn't seem like much of an option to me.

(An irritating and much less fun idea occured to me--what if he had the tattoo removed? That would suck. :p )

Anyhoo, I did like last night's episode, I thought all the characters were very dynamic. I loved Danny's snark about the guy getting blood on him, it was so totally a Danny thing to say. And girlfriendS? ;) But all in all, I'm going to rewatch this episode, hopefully tonight, before I say anything definitive on the rest of it.

I watched the episode twice and liked it even better the second time.

Didn't Danny have to shower to get that blood off???? We've been robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I think he meant girlfriends in the sense that he's had more than one in the past. I hope he doesn't mean he's a player--that would make him less sexy. :p

I'm still reeling from the fact that Danny took a shower and we didn't witness it. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back