Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Hey, Lucifer was an angel too... ;)

I'm very curious to find out what it's all about. I saw the word "backstory" and immediately looked out my window to see if pigs were flying, you know?

EDIT: Yes, yes he was. :D I can't wait for this backstory. Danny is likely going to be the best-developed character on NY after this ep airs. Well, maybe after Mac, though we don't know all that much about him.

No way on the fanfic!!! :lol: I'm gonna have to read that.

Has anyone in here ever written any CSI: NY fan fic?

Posted by Top41:
No way on the fanfic!!! :lol: I'm gonna have to read that.

Has anyone in here ever written any CSI: NY fan fic?

Actually, I wrote a one-shot. It's, um, Danny/Flack slash. I know, I know. They've been in like two scenes together, but hey! Why not?

I hope to write some more, though I don't know what, if any pairing. Right now, I'm trying to juggle two Miamis and a LV fic.

I hope they're not messing with us about the backstory. Danny has such interesting potential.

As for the Mafia connection...doesn't the CBS website say something about him being from a family of cops. I know Carmine is, but I thought they were going to go that route with Danny, too... *shrug* Who knows. I could be totally making that up. Of course, there could still be some shadiness in Danny's past anyway.

I wrote a short one shot that has a slight Mac/Aiden implication. It's sitting in my notebook while I decide whether it's even worth editing or not.

I'd love to write some Danny/Maka fiction, though.

Ok, I love slash, I love Mac, and I love Danny. But I cannot get into the Mac/Danny pairing. I just can't. I don't know why.

^^^ i agree with you completely, reading the fan fic made me uncomfortable to say the least :lol:
It just doesnt work at all... maybe a Danny/Flack.... but eww the Mac/Danny just grosses me out!

that would be pretty cool to see Danny with some mob connections. i like the idea that he may have needed some money and he did some things for them. but hey he's italian and i don't want to get anyone fired up if their italian but we do have some nasty tempers and short fuses soo maybe when he was younger he pissed someone off with his nasty temper and they got the mob out on him. i have a feeling though that he "dark secret" won't be anything soo jaw dropping it'll prob be some like family problem like Sara's from CSI.
just to give some interesting info (not sure if i mentioned this) i go to my aunt's bf's house for thanksgiving and Easter and his father was head of the mob and he was killed by Gotti. i'll admit i'm a little freaked out sometimes when i go over the guy's house but he (hopefully) doesn't have ties to the mafia.

...now this just adds to his charm....(from Star! TV's behind the scenes of CSI:NY)
"I really love Canada....I love the Canadian people."
:D

Posted by FirstimeLast7:
Now im really excited for this weeks episode :eek:

i know this is a little off topic, but has anyone read the Mac/Danny fan fic on fanfiction.net??? omg i think this is pairing we never could imagine CSI:NY FAN FIC
I'm not a fan of reading fanfics especially this ones, but that think there above didn't take me anywhere, more than suspicious search site.

Posted by lament:
Actually, I wrote a one-shot. It's, um, Danny/Flack slash. I know, I know. They've been in like two scenes together, but hey! Why not?

Is it over at Fanfic.net? I was reading through a few of them and I read a Danny/Flack one which was quite good. If that was yours, I liked it! :)

As for the Mafia connection...doesn't the CBS website say something about him being from a family of cops. I know Carmine is, but I thought they were going to go that route with Danny, too... *shrug* Who knows. I could be totally making that up. Of course, there could still be some shadiness in Danny's past anyway.

I'm pretty sure it's Carmine and not Danny that comes from a family of cops, but I could be wrong. I don't think I've read the Danny bio on CBS. If he does come from a family of cops, it would be extra sketchy if he was involved with the mob.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I wrote a short one shot that has a slight Mac/Aiden implication. It's sitting in my notebook while I decide whether it's even worth editing or not.

I'd love to write some Danny/Maka fiction, though.

Ok, I love slash, I love Mac, and I love Danny. But I cannot get into the Mac/Danny pairing. I just can't. I don't know why.

You should post the Mac/Aiden fanfic! I'd love to read it. Mac and Danny is an interesting pairing...the fan fic story that was linked to was good. I think that was the second most popular pairing over at Fanfic.net, after Danny/Aiden. I guess people really want Danny to hook up with someone!

Posted by LetTheSellerBeware:
that would be pretty cool to see Danny with some mob connections. i like the idea that he may have needed some money and he did some things for them. but hey he's italian and i don't want to get anyone fired up if their italian but we do have some nasty tempers and short fuses soo maybe when he was younger he pissed someone off with his nasty temper and they got the mob out on him. i have a feeling though that he "dark secret" won't be anything soo jaw dropping it'll prob be some like family problem like Sara's from CSI.

Yeah, it could be some family thing...if his family is deep into Mafia stuff, Danny would probably want to keep that secret. Of course, it could be the opposite: maybe the mob killed Danny's family (or someone in his family) and he hated the mob with a passion. Or not-- *shrug*. Either way, we find out in two days!

just to give some interesting info (not sure if i mentioned this) i go to my aunt's bf's house for thanksgiving and Easter and his father was head of the mob and he was killed by Gotti. i'll admit i'm a little freaked out sometimes when i go over the guy's house but he (hopefully) doesn't have ties to the mafia.

Now, that must have been freaky! You do not want to be sitting at Thanksgiving dinner worried that some Mafia guys are going to bust in on you! :lol: :eek:

Mac and Danny is an interesting pairing

I'll read it when I get a chance, hopefully this evening. Don't get me wrong, I like slash and I'm not against a well-written slash story pairing these two, but I just don't see what other Mac/Danny shippers see. I guess I just don't find the pairing believable.

I saw the promo again last night, the window thing does look rather interesting, but it did look like he was just trying to stop the guy. I do wanna know what caused it all though, I hope this episode lives up to expectations.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'll read it when I get a chance, hopefully this evening. Don't get me wrong, I like slash and I'm not against a well-written slash story pairing these two, but I just don't see what other Mac/Danny shippers see. I guess I just don't find the pairing believable.

I'll admit, the pairing threw me, too, initially. I'm relatively new to fanfic, though, and slash. I'm intrigued by the pairing though, and I thought the M/D fanfic was pretty good.

I saw the promo again last night, the window thing does look rather interesting, but it did look like he was just trying to stop the guy. I do wanna know what caused it all though, I hope this episode lives up to expectations.

Yeah, it's hard to tell what Danny is doing, but given that there's someone on the other side of the window, it's probably not likely that Danny would be throwing the guy through the window. Still--the guy looks kinda distressed. And who lunges through a window to get someone? :eek: Ow!

I hope this episode lives up, too. Especially since it promises to be the first real bit of backstory we're getting on one of the characters (save Mac).

Posted by Top41:

Is it over at Fanfic.net? I was reading through a few of them and I read a Danny/Flack one which was quite good. If that was yours, I liked it! :)

Yep, it's over at fanfiction.net. It's first person (Danny's POV).

I'm really jazzed about Wed's episode. They're playing it up like crazy, and often, the show falls short of the hype. I hope this episode really, truly gives us some backstory on Danny. I mean, Danny might as well wear a t-shirt around that says "Untapped Potential."

^Cool, I think that is the one I read! Very nice work. :)

Yeah, with all the hype for this one, Danny had better have one big heck of a naughty secret. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back