Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would certainly be an ideal day to be on set. :lol: Wouldn't be too bad to be the camera woman, either.

"Let me get a few more shots of this, from every angle--never know which ones the director will want to use."

:lol:

And close ups are a must. :devil:

Ahh yes, the infamous close-up. *Sigh*

Just out of curiosity, are there any females on the show that ya'll would want Danny to be hooked up with? I was thinking about it and, I'm not keen on a Aiden/Danny pairing, nor would I want Stella to be anywhere near him and that's really it for the women, right? I mean, there was Detective Maka and it seemed as if there was some sort of background between them but I felt it was of a friendly nature, nothing else. I just want to know what other people's views are on this.

I think Aiden/Danny have too much of a brother/sister vibe going on. I like both characters, but I don't see them hooking up for some reason.

Ironically, I see more potential with Stella, even though I'm not fond of her character. They'd have the whole opposites attract thing going on: Danny is hot-headed and emotional while Stella is cool and collected. He wears his heart on his sleeve while for her it's all science and reason. I gotta say, I think it would be interesting to see.

I see the potential with Stella as well, but I just don't like it from an "I can't stand her" viewpoint.

And yeah, I've not seen anything that would make me think Danny/Aiden, nor do I think they would have the chemistry it takes. They do seem to get along together, I loved in Night, Mother when he got her to try the pickpocket thing and then called her a girl. That was great!

I wish the writers would give us some backstory on these people.

YES! the backstories would help alot, because we know these people have worked with eachother for a little while, but we dont know how close their relationships are. So its hard to predict who might hook up! :p

mean, there was Detective Maka and it seemed as if there was some sort of background between them but I felt it was of a friendly nature, nothing else.

Oooh i remember her.. when i was watching their interactions when they first started talking, i definately picked up some sexual tension. But only that one part, the rest of the time it just seemed professional.

^Yeah that was all I picked up on from them in that episode as well. And it was just a little, and then they were right down to business.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I see the potential with Stella as well, but I just don't like it from an "I can't stand her" viewpoint.

I actually do like it, in part because I think it would make her more sympathetic. A lot of times I won't be able to stand a character, and then they hook up with a character I do like and I get to like them better. Like Joey and Pacey on Dawson's Creek. Joey was completely annoying except when she was with Pacey, and then I found them really cute together. Sometimes it softens the edgy character to put him/her with someone more likeable.

With Danny and Stella, it might help take her edge off. No doubt they'd clash (like she and Mac did in "Officer Blue") but I suspect that he might get her to see the more humane side of things.

And yeah, I've not seen anything that would make me think Danny/Aiden, nor do I think they would have the chemistry it takes. They do seem to get along together, I loved in Night, Mother when he got her to try the pickpocket thing and then called her a girl. That was great!

Yeah, they're fun together. I notice they tease each other. He's kind of the big brother to her little sister--it's a nice relationship and I don't think one like it really exists on the other CSI shows (maybe Sara/Greg as big sister/little brother, but there's sexual tension there too since he likes her). I don't get any flirty vibe from them--just two colleagues who can have fun together as well as working well together.

is it just me or does anyone else notice that the writers of the CSI shows always match up one of the younger CSIs with an older CSI? we have Sara and Grissom, soon there will be Calleigh and Horatio (NO NO NO!!!!) and now Stella and Danny. they need to hook them up with people their own age like Nick and Sara, Calleigh and Delko, or Danny and Aiden. it's kinda annoying with this situation and i thought that the 3 shows wanted to be a little diferent from the rest?
anyway i support the Danny/ Stella relationship b/c i love Carmine and i reallie like Stella she doesn't get on my nerves or anything soo it's ok. LOL!!!

Yeah, I can see that a Danny/Stella hookup could possibly soften Stella a bit...after all, in the rerun Wednesday night, the only time she didn't really annoy the heck out of me was when she and Danny were trying to open the compartment in the car. But honestly, and this has nothing to do with my not liking her, I'm not feeling any chemistry between them, either.

^I don't think there's a whole lot of chemistry yet, but I think there's some tension there that could build to something. Or nothing--Carmine said flat out in the interview here that he didn't think there was supposed to be anything between the two of them {link). So it could end up coming to nothing. But of all the potential pairings, I think it has the most potential.

Posted by LetTheSellerBeware:
is it just me or does anyone else notice that the writers of the CSI shows always match up one of the younger CSIs with an older CSI? we have Sara and Grissom, soon there will be Calleigh and Horatio (NO NO NO!!!!) and now Stella and Danny. they need to hook them up with people their own age like Nick and Sara, Calleigh and Delko, or Danny and Aiden. it's kinda annoying with this situation and i thought that the 3 shows wanted to be a little diferent from the rest?

Yeah, that kind of bugs me, too, though I kind of like Danny/Stella because it's the reverse--older (well, not that much older) woman, younger man as opposed to the tired old older guy/younger woman thing.

I do like Sara and Grissom because they've kind of explained why she's attracted to someone so much older than she is. Calleigh and Horatio will hopefully never happen--I don't think the writers are intending that. Yelina is his love interest and besides, he and Calleigh seem to have a father/daughter vibe.

Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

CSI Files: Did that have anything do with the addition of the glasses?

Giovinazzo: No, no, it was completely a decision that was made as we were beginning to do the show. [Though i]f I took them off, I couldn't see things. I'm blind without them.

Lord, I love a man in glasses.

^No kidding. Those glasses really are sexy on him. I wonder if he ever wears glasses in real life, or only sticks with contacts.

Danny + the glasses + the books (in Triborough)= sexiest scene in NY (until we get the shower scene... :devil: )

WHy he didn't have glasses in cross over episode?
I never watch it because of Danny because he has no glasses.
Blah...
:devil: Besides, he looks much smarter with glasses
(the same reason why I wear glasses :p)

^I think it was something they decided to add in later. Not sure why--I guess just something to distinguish the character.

Posted by Top41:
Danny + the glasses + the books (in Triborough)= sexiest scene in NY (until we get the shower scene... :devil: )

Lord, yes. My knees also go weak whenever he looks into a microcope, like he did in, I think Recycling, when he pushes his glasses out of the way and then back into place after. I swear that's like the sexiest move. Oh, and don't forget the hip/gun flash. That was also a sexy moment.

And yet...and yet it always comes back to the shower...

Yeah, that thing with pushing the glasses out of the way to look in the microscope is adorable! Quite sexy. And yeah, flashing the badge and gun...very nice move indeed.

Hey, check out this TV Guide description from next week's ep:

"Mac and Stella investigate after a young man is beaten to death with a baseball bat in a park. A tattoo found on the victim may link him to the mob. Elsewhere, Danny and Aiden probe a hit-and-run accident that killed a woman and find the evidence points to murder. Later, a suspect in the beating death suggests that Danny is hiding a dark secret about his past. Also, a store clerk is gunned down in Spanish Harlem."

What do you think Danny's dark secret is???????? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back