Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I probably said it outloud too. I talk to my tv all the time during CSI. :lol:

I talk to my tv too... when I'm alone. I'm like, "Yeah Danny.... oooh get that DNA sample... that's right, just like that, now put it in that microscope, you sexy thing you... mmmmm hmmm." HAHA. Just kidding.

Am I the only one who doesn't talk to the TV? Well, at least not for CSI. The characters don't tend to be dumb--I never feel the need to yell, "Don't go in that room, dumbass!"--and I'm too busy trying to follow the science.

It's not like that though. Mine is more like, say if Mac starts to go off on a suspect or something I'll be like "You tell him Mac...whoop his ass" :lol:

Yeah that's honestly how it is with me too... or when they question the person I think did it, I'll be like "You did it, didn't you?" or something like that.

Ah, cheering them on. That's cool! I like doing the horror movie thing-- "You're going to diiiiiiiiiiieeee if you go in that room, sucker!!!" :lol: Doesn't work so well with the CSIs. :lol:

Posted by Top41:

As Editor-in-chief, I forbid any fighting over the man! :p We'll just have our staff scientist clone him. Cause magazines have staff scientists...right? :confused:

;)

In the famous words of a once not as crazy Michael Jackson, "I'm a lover not a fighter." :D

I second the notion of a staff scientist, just one favor can I have the original. I'll be your bestest friend forever and share my lolli. ;)

Ali

My reaction was more like "EWWW! He's cutting that bird apart!" I probably said it outloud too. I talk to my tv all the time during CSI. :lol:

Aww, I always liked dissecting in my classes. I was always the kid who was curious about what's inside. :lol:

Top41, I don't talk to my TV either. I always feel ignored when I get no response. :lol:

^Yeah, where's the love? :confused: :( If I told Danny to take it all off, he'd probably just ignore me and go right on working the case. What's with that? :lol:

ok so i am readng the posts and really want to see this promo is it on the internet anywhere?
Yes! I just watched it this morning actually. Go to www.cbs.com and under primetime shows on the pull down, click CSI:NY. After that, the site for the show comes up and there's a section called videos, I believe. Click on the top one that says something about 4/20 promotion or something. It's like 30 seconds long. There's also little mini interviews with the entire cast if you scroll down further. :)

Thank You!!

Posted by Top41:
^Yeah, where's the love? :confused: :( If I told Danny to take it all off, he'd probably just ignore me and go right on working the case. What's with that? :lol:

:lol: i know why won't he do what he is told?

Clearly he's not reading his cue cards and scripts carefully enough. What's with that???

thanks for the teaser, Aglarelen! I love spoilers! hee hee I am soooo looking forward to next weeks eppy and the later ones to come!!! yippeeeeeeee

Cool! Is anyone avoiding spoilers? Just in case...

SPOILERS
So, Danny is going to be involved in a shootout that leaves a cop dead? Here are my guesses: either the guy isn't a cop or Danny didn't fire the bullet that killed him.

***** SPOILER********
See I thought the same thing, Top. I am guessing that he didn't shoot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back