Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

^Oh, LOL, I can hear the PG-13-o-Meter spazzing right now!

I'm surprised the PG-13-o-Meter hasn't blown a fuse, considering the stuff that goes on around here! :lol: :lol:

Posted by Top41:
Retouching? I like that idea, Aglarelen. And you know, before retouching you'd have to touch first...just to make sure you're doing them justice. :devil:

Exactly. I'd have to get a feel of...er for the subject to make sure that the pics come out just right. :devil:

Slight problem there, Carmine isn't home when you go to take the aforementioned pictures of him. As his driver, I take care of Carmine, all day and all night long. please take that how you all wish ;)

swallow, the lollipop, I bet you did just that too ;)

Oh, here we are. Fighting over OMC. It's too bad there aren't many of him. What if he were a septuplet? Then there'd be one for each of us!

And as for his location, he's been with me all day. We're still trying to get that speedo on...

*runs away from the pg-13-o-meter*

:lol: yeah, Carmine has been a very busy boy lately! Apparently he is all over the place! :p

Watched CSI NY two nights ago, was not impressed by my parents who decided that halfway through was a brilliant time to try to worm the cat (who was very uncooperative might I add.) I missed at least a full minute of Danny!
Ended up hunkering down in my room by myself to watch. (well if you don't include the cat hiding out under the bed).

Sloganiser
And on the eighth day, God created Danny
With a name like Carmine, it has to be good

and for fun I did this and I swear this is the first one I got

Shower scene, better than sex

Also on the shower scene-
Shower scene's got it all
Shower scene moments
Shower scene- a safe place in an unsafe world

I always watch it by myself the first time. Nobody in my house can shut up long enough to hear anything. That, and I talk to my tv while it's on :lol: and it bugs everybody.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by jesstiger81:
We're still trying to get that speedo on...

On? Gee, I'd be trying to get it off...

:lol: Amen to that! :D One little piece of fabric standing between me and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Yeah, that one was pretty impure. :devil:

As Editor-in-chief, I forbid any fighting over the man! :p We'll just have our staff scientist clone him. Cause magazines have staff scientists...right? :confused:

;)

Who watched the rerun last night? I did, while procrastinating. Procrastinating is what I do best, and I did an admirable job of it last night.

Posted by Top41:
Who watched the rerun last night? I did, while procrastinating. Procrastinating is what I do best, and I did an admirable job of it last night.

Amen to that, sister! Three parts to the problem set I had to finish for today and by the time CSI:NY came on I had only finished part one. Did I work on part two while watching? Hell no. :lol:

Anyways, was it just me or did all the CSI:NY guys look particularly find in last night's episode? Also, I got giggly again watching Danny dissect the bird. Science geeks are hot.

Also, I got giggly again watching Danny dissect the bird. Science geeks are hot.
My reaction was more like "EWWW! He's cutting that bird apart!" I probably said it outloud too. I talk to my tv all the time during CSI. :lol:

All I did last night was watch that fine man in action. Wednesday nights are devoted to CSI NY so even if I had something to do, it never does end up getting done. CSI NY and watching those men on that show is much more important.

yes we have staff scientists, Carmine can be cloned. :)

Wednesday nights are devoted to CSI NY
Mine too. It's kind of sad actually. I was in my class last night and a few of my friends were planning on going to the movies afterwards and my friend Beth looks at me and she's like "Do you wanna go Michelle?" And I was thinking about it and she goes "Nevermind. It's Wednesday, you probably need your fix." :lol:

I was looking for the "AND" moment from my avatar last night, but I must have missed it. It would have cracked me up if I'd caught it. Danny's big mouth cracks me up.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:

Anyways, was it just me or did all the CSI:NY guys look particularly find in last night's episode? Also, I got giggly again watching Danny dissect the bird. Science geeks are hot.

I had that same thought while watching last night. They all seemed to be in extremely fine form last night. Danny's eyes seemed bluer than usual behind those glasses of his.

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back