Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

hello ppl! *wink wink*
just have to say: looooveee this topic!!!
CSI:NY started airing here in croatia(europe) couple of weeks ago and at first i thought it wasn´t that good as the original or csi:miami but then i took notice of...well, who else than...danny!!!
i´m gonna control my self now and just say that i think you guys are fantastic and really made my laugh...and blush a lot (´couse seeing this topic i felt like someone was reading my mind :devil: ;)

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Yeah, that's a cute look on his face. Aww, and it's all for Maka! Too cute. :lol:

This one is pretty cute too...

CSINY_118_313.jpg

Jeezum crow! How freaking bad is his vision?

^Can you tell just from looking at the glasses on him? He did mention in the CSI Files interview that he's blind without glasses/contacts...

Bitten, where's the new avatar from? ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

Posted by dylan:
hello ppl! *wink wink*
just have to say: looooveee this topic!!!
CSI:NY started airing here in croatia(europe) couple of weeks ago and at first i thought it wasn´t that good as the original or csi:miami but then i took notice of...well, who else than...danny!!!
i´m gonna control my self now and just say that i think you guys are fantastic and really made my laugh...and blush a lot (´couse seeing this topic i felt like someone was reading my mind :devil: ;)

Welcome to the thread dylan!!! :D We're glad we could make you laugh and that you agree with our assessment of Danny...I think you'll fit in great! :D Stick around, there's more fun to be had!

Cool that NY is airing in Croatia! I had no idea! Which episodes have you seen so far?

Posted by brummie:
dont look if you dont wanna know.

yeh i think mac will save danny and prove who really did it, and danny will be back on track with mac and everyone will live happy ever after.

cuz it looks like they are building up the tension between danny and mac , so the episode, 'on the job' will bring them back together.

I really want it to turn out like that as well though it might being asking abit much for the 'happy ever after' part when Danny is concerned.

All the bulletins I've seen say Mac works to prove Danny innocent so, although Danny doesn't seem to be in Mac's good books, he still thinks Danny is worth fighting for. Isn't that sweet!

Perhaps a slight tip off that Danny gets through this is that in the proposed scheduling for the next 4 eps I think I saw Danny mentioned for the ep after 'on the job'. :lol:

If Danny isn't back after that episode, I would be shocked. :lol: Of course, I'd be happy to hire him to be my personal [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] if he's out a job in the CSI department. :devil:

How about personal shower room attendant? Talking of which, have you followed the link Guinevere posted in Gary's thread with Gary taking a shower? Don't know which film it's from but he looks like he's having a real good time. :lol::devil:

I was wondering how the Locker Room Groupies picture the shower scene, apart from them all being there which is kinda a given. :lol: I found those pics of Gary rather interesting what with the large light room and multiple shower spray. Much better than Stella's shower in the csi building, don't you think?

Posted by Top41:
Clearly he's not reading his cue cards and scripts carefully enough. What's with that???

:lol: maybe if we sneak in to the CSI NY studio we could swap his script and get the shower scene we want!

csifeline, that is a very good question.

I pictured Danny, in all of his hotness, (yummy) in a small shower (closeness is the best) ;), well-lit, with a large shower spray. Lots of soap suds and Danny running his hands... through his hair :) and me watching the hot, steamy water pelt down on him like rain.

I think that I need to take another cold shower now. :p

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Yeah, that's a cute look on his face. Aww, and it's all for Maka! Too cute. :lol:

This one is pretty cute too...

CSINY_118_313.jpg

pretty cute! he is very cute in that pic!

and i had to pic a fav Danny cap lets just say we would be here all night i couldn't pick!

I love when he looks into the microscope and has his glasses up! very cute! but i can't pick a fav! sorry! :lol:

Posted by Top41:

Welcome to the thread dylan!!! :D We're glad we could make you laugh and that you agree with our assessment of Danny...I think you'll fit in great! :D Stick around, there's more fun to be had!of

Cool that NY is airing in Croatia! I had no idea! Which episodes have you seen so far?

yup, i sure do agree with the A$$essment :)
the last ep that was aired was "outside man". the cool thing is that csi:ny is aired here every monday so now i can finally say i like mondays (*the song "manic monday" starts playing in my head*) :p

btw, by finding this thread on the forum i even became "politicaly" active-> i signed the shower-scene petition :D everythig for a good cause

dylan, you've taken up the cause! Awesome. :cool: The shower scene is our most worthy cause. Danny does get wet in one episode--albeit clothed and in the rain--so maybe we're getting closer. ;)

"Outside Man" is one of my favorite episodes--that one was really disturbing and pretty suspenseful.

i know, in "the dove commission", seen the pics, can´t wait ´till they air it here!!!

well, i have an idea hot to get danny into the shower but it´s a pretty cruel one; well,i know that in "on the job" he gets into some serious trouble so i thought that instead of mac helping him, he should be punished and sent to OZ (i hope you know the show)-now that place is full of shower-scenes and nuddity...and danny could work in the prison hospital so he would still get to wear the geeky white lab-coat :D

^I think bad things would happen to Danny if he went to jail. :eek: Somehow, I don't see Danny able to handle prison. Hell, the guy can barely handle a misdemeanor case without getting his ass into trouble! :lol:

well, i have a solution for that too; we all get into trouble to and get sent to prison too (i know in oz it´s all men but with a little bit of feministic pressure on the gouvernor we can change that)-then we can protect and watch danny shower in person all in one!!! :D

or, if we can´t get into the prison as criminals we can apply as prison-guards :)

^Protect Danny? I'd make him do naughty things for cigarettes. :lol:

It does make you wonder, though...what would be the consequences if Danny did shoot the cop? I'm sure it's all going to work out fine in the end and it will turn out to be a mistake (the suspect had the same kind of gun, etc.), but what would happen to Danny? Would he just be fired or actually prosecuted? For some reason, I doubt the latter would happen unless it could be proved he was downright incompetent. It's interesting to think about, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back