Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Well, if/when this magazine comes out I wanna be hired to, uh, write the articles.

I'll do the layout and design. Who wouldn't want to retouch pics of gorgeous men? ;)

Although, I must insist that the guys be present for retouching since it's their body and I'm certain they have things they'd like enhanced. :devil:

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I saw the promo last night for the last 4 episodes. The look on Danny's face when he shrieks "That's a cop!" is absolutely insane. Carmine's really got that look of horror down pat. I can't WAIT for these episodes.

ok so i am readng the posts and really want to see this promo is it on the internet anywhere?

Cos i am in Scotland and won't get to see it any other way!

Thanks ( and the slogan things very funny!) :lol:

Posted by CSIMelissa:
Miss the opportunity to remind you all?? Of course not!

:devil: :D:lol:

Oh we know, believe me, we know... ;)

Retouching? I like that idea, Aglarelen. And you know, before retouching you'd have to touch first...just to make sure you're doing them justice. :devil:

ok so i am readng the posts and really want to see this promo is it on the internet anywhere?
Yes! I just watched it this morning actually. Go to www.cbs.com and under primetime shows on the pull down, click CSI:NY. After that, the site for the show comes up and there's a section called videos, I believe. Click on the top one that says something about 4/20 promotion or something. It's like 30 seconds long. There's also little mini interviews with the entire cast if you scroll down further. :)

Sorry! I apparently wasn't paying attention, my mind wanders a lot to dreaming of Danny.

I will be his driver, you know to take him to the photo shoot. Although I cannot guarantee that he will actually make it to the shoot, if I have anything to do with it :devil:

^Hee--good one! But you should make sure he gets to the photoshoot. However, on the way home, well, there's always time for a little detour, right? :lol: :D

Posted by ThumpyG:
:lol: always time for a little detour....

Well, there may not be time for a detour after the shoot, because as the photographer I'm sure we'd be busy doing location shots, the usual, inside shots, outside shots, his house shots, my house shots. Who can say he will ever come back from my house or that he would even have enough energy for your detour. ;)

Although, I always was the kid willing to share her lollipop, but only after I got in a few licks! Maybe there is hope for your detour, eventually. :devil:

Ali

^Oh, LOL, I can hear the PG-13-o-Meter spazzing right now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*sigh*

Last CSI: NY eposides screened here in Australia had alot of Danny which made me veerrrry happy he has gergoues eyes! :D

I just watched the promo for the last 4 episodes!!! OMG! I am so intrigued now, even more so than I was just reading all of your teasers! I hope everything is ok!!!

*sigh*

I'm watching the behind the scenes on the offical site and i feel like i could keep on listinging to him forever!!! :D

precisely why he would never make it to the shoot to begin with, as his driver,I would be too busy occupying his time beforehand. ;)

and especially if he is with me, I know there is no other place that he would rather be ;) so, I wouldn't count on the photoshoot at all.

Posted by ThumpyG:
precisely why he would never make it to the shoot to begin with, as his driver,I would be too busy occupying his time beforehand. ;)

and especially if he is with me, I know there is no other place that he would rather be ;) so, I wouldn't count on the photoshoot at all.

Well, that's fine if he never made it to the photo shoot; because long before you arrived, I would be there, taking the aforementioned pictures of him at home. Hopefully, I would be nice enough to let him go when the limo pulled up the driveway.

See I was trying to be nice - remember I was the kid, who shared her lollipop, but no, you had to ruin my moment of generosity - now I'm going to have to swallow . . . the lollipop people, get your minds out of the gutter.

The lollipop is clearly a symbolic representation of my ability to share. ;)

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back