Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

^Of the two I posted, that's definitely what I'm leaning towards.

I'm hoping he didn't shoot him. That would most definatly jeapordize his career. Not seeing his sexy face on the screen anymore would definatly make me sad.

dont look if you dont wanna know.

yeh i think mac will save danny and prove who really did it, and danny will be back on track with mac and everyone will live happy ever after.

cuz it looks like they are building up the tension between danny and mac , so the episode, 'on the job' will bring them back together.

I can't wait! I think all of the CSIs are doing new epis!!!

ha ha, I just noticed something funny (sorta off topic, but whatev o_O).

If you go into the CSI:NY screencap section of Past My Shoulder [dot] com and click on "Most viewed", the first like 10 PAGES is ALL Danny, with just the tiniest smattering of Mac/Stella kiss pics.

Do the writers not know this? :lol:

oops, and the next five pages after that...:lol: :lol:

Thought this would be a fun question to ask... What is your favorite Danny sreen cap??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Heh, that, and he's winning the fav character poll with like 57% of the vote right now. He has 37 votes; the closest person, Stella, is in second place with 8 votes. No one else has even broken double digets yet. :lol: It's insane how popular his character is.

Well, not really insane...when you think about it, he's gotten more development than any other character on the show by quite a bit. Stella is probably the character who has gotten the second-most amount of development. But the thing about Danny is the better we get to know him, the more complex we realize he is. He's just fascinating to watch because you can't predict what he's going to do. Enigmas are interesting--to watch, to try to figure out, to talk about.

CSIMelissa - how can I answer that??? That is an absolutely impossible question!

*roots through Past My Shoulder* this one, and this one, and this one, and that one, and this one, and this one...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted by AKAtheCentimetre:
CSIMelissa - how can I answer that??? That is an absolutely impossible question!

*roots through Past My Shoulder* this one, and this one, and this one, and that one, and this one, and this one...

:lol: I know what you mean! Perhaps my questions was too hard. :rolleyes: I'm still trying to pick out MY favorite! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted by CSIMelissa:
Posted by AKAtheCentimetre:

:lol: I know what you mean! Perhaps my questions was too hard. :rolleyes: I'm still trying to pick out MY favorite! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's too hard! There are so many caps, and he looks so good in all of them!!!

I think the writers do realize it, to a certain extent, and that's why they've been delving in even deeper with Danny's character development.

I think one of my favorite screen caps would be the one Top41 is using as an avatar. Silly Danny. :lol: I also like the ones where he's looking in the microscope, bonus points if he's got his glasses shoved up. Mmmm, microscopes. Ooh, and then there's all the ones where he's reading in Tri-Borough. :D

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I think the writers do realize it, to a certain extent, and that's why they've been delving in even deeper with Danny's character development.

That's true. It's kind of cyclic--early on he got attention from the fans, so the writers started focusing on him.

I think one of my favorite screen caps would be the one Top41 is using as an avatar. Silly Danny. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, there are a lot of hot ones of him--I don't think I could choose from those. But Screaming Danny (as I've christened it) just cracks me up. His mouth looks so big and the expression his face is just so funny. He looks all excited. It's cute.

mmmmm fave screen cap? that is tough, I do adore my current avatar, from til death do we part, his smitten look just makes me melt.

and of course, anytime that man is smiling..... that makes my heart jump! :D

Yeah, that's a cute look on his face. Aww, and it's all for Maka! Too cute. :lol:

This one is pretty cute too...

CSINY_118_313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back