Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Top41:
I don't really want to have to sit through 3 hrs. of Black Hawk Down. :lol:
You know what, I'm not a big fan of war or action movies, but I actually enjoyed Black Hawk Down. A group of my friends wanted to see it in the theatre so I went along with them and was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it's gory and graphic in parts, but there are other parts to the story and they tell it very well IMO. The ending....not to give too much away (even though it's based on real events, so people probably have an idea of how it ends, but still....), with the voice over playing over the credits, makes me cry every time! :( Yeah, yeah, I'm a sap! :lol: ;)

Posted by Top41:
I'm gonna have to check out these movie exerpts on his website...it's cool that the site manager put those up. Kinda nice, especially if the guy is only in one scene in the movie. I don't really want to have to sit through 3 hrs. of Black Hawk Down. :lol: I kinda wanted to see For the Love of the Game when it came out, but I never got around to it.

Carmine's such a guy--all of his movies are such guy movies: war, sports, gangsters... :lol:

So...he's the man :D
Ok..I'm sorry but I have to say that no matter what he has done...
Bruce Willis is still *tha man*
Carmine.. *sighs*
He was just so too cute in ReCycling. Once again.

Hey Im new to this board and I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to finally hear from people who aren't bashing CSI:NY!!
Also, i myself fell in love with Carmine from the first episode on... ahh he is so sexy.

Posted by ThisIsMe:
You know what, I'm not a big fan of war or action movies, but I actually enjoyed Black Hawk Down. A group of my friends wanted to see it in the theatre so I went along with them and was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it's gory and graphic in parts, but there are other parts to the story and they tell it very well IMO. The ending....not to give too much away (even though it's based on real events, so people probably have an idea of how it ends, but still....), with the voice over playing over the credits, makes me cry every time! :( Yeah, yeah, I'm a sap! :lol: ;)

I might end up checking it out...I've liked some war movies, like Saving Private Ryan. Black Hawk Down is one I've always thought about checking out and then never ended up getting around to. It's one of my dad's favorites.

Welcome to the forum, FirstimeLast7! There are lot of NY fans here, and as you can see, a few Carmine ones as well. ;)

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:

Hey, all part of his charm :lol:

I'm thinking I might have to rent For the Love of the Game. I maybe could get into Black Hawk Down, sometimes I like movies like that.

I agree...there's something so sexy about a manly man. :devil:

And you're right, DaWacko, Bruce Willis is the man...you don't get any tougher than Bruce! :D

Posted by FirstimeLast7:
Hey Im new to this board and I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to finally hear from people who aren't bashing CSI:NY!!
Also, i myself fell in love with Carmine from the first episode on... ahh he is so sexy.

woohoo! So you'll love to be here with us... so.. what you think? Should Danny be put in the shower because he... gets all dirty at work when digging dumpsters and stuff...?

Posted by Top41: And you're right, DaWacko, Bruce Willis is the man...you don't get any tougher than Bruce!

Yay! Someone agrees about that. I've officially changed to use name Bruce Tha Man Willis about him. No one...I mean NO one..is tougher [Not even Jack Bauer].
Tho...when he was guest star in Friends... that made me doubt :p

I watched ReCycling again... And did "grrrauh" everytime I saw Danny... and also insulted that messenger girl :p

so.. what you think? Should Danny be put in the shower because he... gets all dirty at work when digging dumpsters and stuff...?

Omg danny in the shower would make my life complete, lets say the rewind and slomo buttons on the remote wud probably end up jammed if they ever had a shower scene with him ;) :devil:
haha but seriously, its for his own health... We dont want Danny getting sick do we?

That's the thing we have been talking about! (as you have probably seen)
I think they should be really worried about health issues of the investigators.

Yeah, I mean, we don't want Danny to end up on that Medical Investigation show sick from doing too much dumpster diving without cleaning up properly. Showers should be mandatory after every dumpster dive. :devil:

I dunno, DaWacko, Jack Bauer is pretty darn cool! I mean, the guy pulls off some amazing feats! Maybe he and Bruce can share the title! :D

IIIIIIIIIII know Jack Bauer is tough but... well.. it's... tough stuff what Jack has been doing but I think my Bruce would kick Jack's ass anytime.

I wouldn't mind seeing that show down. Two tough, sexy guys duking it out? Mmmm...yeah, that works. After afterwards, they could go grab a beer together. Cause really, these two should work as a team. They'd be completely unbeatable. :D

Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Have any of you guy's seen Carmine in the movie Fallen Arches?It would kind of be a preview of how he would look in the shower scene cause in this movie he's walking around shirtless and he looks DARN GOOD!The guys got a great chest and amazing abs!

Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

^Sweet! No, I've never seen it. Is it hard to find? What is it about?

Shirtless Carmine is a very, very good thing for any movie to have. :devil:

Welcome to the forum, rosierocks! And the Locker Room... :)

Showers should be mandatory after every dumpster dive.

Amen.

Oh Lord, I would love to be the director when they film the shower scene...

Me: "Cut! No, no, no, Carmine!"
Carmine: "What'd I do wrong?"
Me: "Nothing honey, but let's just get a few more takes to be sure, ok?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back