Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

I have just one thing to say, Danny is one sexy guy!!! I mean, I saw the way the messenger chick was checking him out when he was interviewing her. She thinks the same way we do!!! To quote a previous quote, I like Bitchy Danny better. Did you see the attitude he gave the pedophile?
"What's the matter? Am I too old for you?"
Too sexy! And the badge thing, OMG!!! :eek: :D

^Heh, yeah, I saw the messenger chick definitely give him the once-over. And she was quite disappointed when it was Stella who came to question her, not Danny. :lol: Poor woman--I'd be bummed, too!

Bitten, I like your theory about elementary school setting the stage for procrastination! I'd never really thought of it that way, but it does make sense. Heh, I guess we do learn everything we need to in Kindergarden! :lol:

I wonder just what Danny is going to do to land his hot ass in trouble. Any theories? I think he's going to get into it with a suspect and maybe push someone too far or something like that.

With the attitude he's always copping as soon as he starts to question someone, I'm thinking he'll definitely get in trouble for that; compromise a case or something.

I was trying to think what would Danny do to get in trouble? Then it hits me, my guess is that he assaults one of the witnesses he's interrogating. Then after a long day of work, he cools off.... :devil: And somehow, the messenger chick finds her way back into the episode, to finish what was started... ;) :D

Now wait a minute... is some messenger girl stealing Carmine from me? :eek: [I haven't see ReCycling]
noooooo...
no!
NO!
:p

^Nothing really happened with them--the bike messenger chick was just checking out his fine body and admiring. ;) Kinda like we do. :lol:

Posted by NewbieAgent:
I was trying to think what would Danny do to get in trouble? Then it hits me, my guess is that he assaults one of the witnesses he's interrogating. Then after a long day of work, he cools off.... :devil: And somehow, the messenger chick finds her way back into the episode, to finish what was started... ;) :D

I don't think he'd go so far as to assault a witness--that would make him pretty unsympathetic. I could see him getting into a fight with a witness or suspect--like if he was mouthing off and a suspect got pissed and went after him. I think Danny would fight back in this case.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
With the attitude he's always copping as soon as he starts to question someone, I'm thinking he'll definitely get in trouble for that; compromise a case or something.

Yeah, I think this is the most likely scenario. Danny's got a mouth on him, and so far the people he's mouthed off to have been pretty meek. But if one of them isn't and gets tired of Danny's attitude, there could be trouble.

Yep, that's definitely what I'm thinking, I mean, he starts in on people practically before they've had a chance to defend themselves and someday someone's not going to stand for it. And I agree, I don't think Danny would instigate a physical altercation, but I don't think he'd sit back and let himself get beaten.

*Sigh* Now I'm thinking of Danny getting in a fight, maybe having his shirt ripped off, letting us see that gorgeous muscle in action. Then of course he'd be all sweaty so he'd need a shower :D

Posted by Top41:
^Nothing really happened with them--the bike messenger chick was just checking out his fine body and admiring. ;) Kinda like we do. :lol:

Ooh...I was afraid already :p
*puts "Do Not Touch" on Danny's chest*

So...BittenByTheWolfe
every road leads to shower?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Yep, that's definitely what I'm thinking, I mean, he starts in on people practically before they've had a chance to defend themselves and someday someone's not going to stand for it. And I agree, I don't think Danny would instigate a physical altercation, but I don't think he'd sit back and let himself get beaten.

Yeah, he sure doesn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt, does he? :lol: (Well, not usually--and the people he ends up going easy on--the brother of the miner, the security guard in "Rain"--are usually the guilty ones!) But yeah, if someone got annoyed with Danny's smart-alecky nature and started hitting him, there's no way he'd take that sitting down.

*Sigh* Now I'm thinking of Danny getting in a fight, maybe having his shirt ripped off, letting us see that gorgeous muscle in action. Then of course he'd be all sweaty so he'd need a shower :D

Yeah, I mean, it's totally possible that he'd get his shirt ripped off in the course of a fight... wouldn't that be a nice sight. And if he got hurt, sure he'd have to take a shower--I mean, he wouldn't want any cuts to get infected! The shower is key... :cool:

I tell you, if he ever *does* end up in the shower, our jaws are collectively going to drop! :lol:

Posted by Top41:
I tell you, if he ever *does* end up in the shower, our jaws are collectively going to drop! :lol:

:lol: No kidding! You'll be able to hear the crickets chirping across the country before all hell breaks loose. Oh man, if I was a writer cruising these boards I'd write it in just to see all the posts that pop up the next day..."OMG!!!11one!1 tHey shOWd hiM!1!1one1! I cANt belIVe IT!!!111!"

^And you know, if it does happen, we'll forever think that possibly the inspiration started in this thread. After all, the writers are nice folks...I could see them saying, 'well, this is what the audience wants....' :lol: And it so is! :D

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Posted by Top41:
Has anyone seen Carmine in For the Love of the Game? It's a Kevin Costner baseball movie...I hear Carmine was in that as well.
I saw that movie when it first came out in the theaters.
I just saw this movie again the other day. Carmine has 1 scene pretty early on in the movie (the one shown on his website) and then he is shown again near the end. His character is the last batter Kevin's character needs to get out in order to have pitched a perfect game.

I'm gonna have to check out these movie exerpts on his website...it's cool that the site manager put those up. Kinda nice, especially if the guy is only in one scene in the movie. I don't really want to have to sit through 3 hrs. of Black Hawk Down. :lol: I kinda wanted to see For the Love of the Game when it came out, but I never got around to it.

Carmine's such a guy--all of his movies are such guy movies: war, sports, gangsters... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back