Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
cm30.jpg

Danny: Uh, I was told there would be no math in this case.

Danny, you're such a blonde! :lol: :lol: :lol: (No offense to any blondes, I'm one too... lol :p )

Posted by Top41:
Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
cm30.jpg

Danny: Uh, I was told there would be no math in this case.

I get the same look on my face when someone brings up the word "math".....

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:

Oh and, Top41, you're not fooling anyone. :D

And for that matter, neither are you, JDonne. :lol:

Well, Top41 is obviously not fooling anyone, because we all know she has it in for the meter.

However, I must protest, I'm innocent I tell you! What so occasionally I've alluded to a naked Danny in the shower or helping lather Danny in the shower or Danny laying in the bed barely covered by a white sheet with the sunlight beaming through a large window and then oh no the sprinkler system goes off and suddenly the sheet is transparent! Does that make me guilty? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Well, Top41 is obviously not fooling anyone, because we all know she has it in for the meter.

However, I must protest, I'm innocent I tell you! What so occasionally I've alluded to a naked Danny in the shower or helping lather Danny in the shower or Danny laying in the bed barely covered by a white sheet with the sunlight beaming through a large window and then oh no the sprinkler system goes off and suddenly the sheet is transparent! Does that make me guilty? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Ali

Not guilty of anything but giving me the best fantasy of the afternoon.... :devil: Naked, wet Danny covered only by a thin white sheet made transparent by the water from the sprinkler... H-O-T. :devil:

And moi...has it in for the Meter...? Yeah, maybe... :devil:

Posted by JDonne:

Poor Danny to be objectified in such a way!

But again, why do you keep stopping at the good parts? :lol:

:lol: I have no problem objectifying Danny. :devil:

And the good parts? I'd rip that dripping wet sheet off and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Damn, that's what happened to the good parts. :mad:

Posted by Top41:
:lol: I have no problem objectifying Danny. :devil:

And the good parts? I'd rip that dripping wet sheet off and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Damn, that's what happened to the good parts. :mad:

Lets all stop and think about that thought ..... :devil:

we have to so something about that PG-13-O-Meter!

oh and i get to see Tri-Borough tomorrow yay!!

OK, I'm getting worried now. All this talk of Danny being very bad boy indeed.

You say he lies to Mac in Tanglewood and now he's not doing as he's told in Crime and Misdemeanor? Just how far can he go before Mac has no choice but get rid of him?

Posted by csifeline:
OK, I'm getting worried now. All this talk of Danny being very bad boy indeed.

You say he lies to Mac in Tanglewood and now he's not doing as he's told in Crime and Misdemeanor? Just how far can he go before Mac has no choice but get rid of him?

*puts hands over her ears*

don't say that they have to keep Danny otherwise the locker room groupies would rise up cause a fuss! :lol:

where did you get those pics from C+M???? Past my Shoulder doesn't have them up yet... :(

Of course I don't want Danny to go Wiggles but the writers really are laying into him. You'd think no one else in the station ever did anything wrong.

Look at the original CSI. Of the top of my head they had Warrick with a gambling problem, Nick a suspect in a murder and Greg messing with evidence.

Posted by csifeline:
Of course I don't want Danny to go Wiggles but the writers really are laying into him. You'd think no one else in the station ever did anything wrong.

Look at the original CSI. Of the top of my head they had Warrick with a gambling problem, Nick a suspect in a murder and Greg messing with evidence.

Yeah i know that you don't want him to go! but then i haven't seen Tanglewood yet i am only getting to see Ep 11 tomorrow but from what i read i know what you mean!

But on the upside Danny gets more screen time! and the writers are giving Carmine more to do!

Yeh I'm waiting for Tri-Bourough, ep 11, tomorrow as well.

I was very naughty and read the Crime and Misdemeanor thread though and I don't think I'm really looking forward to that episode. Mac yells at Danny. Nooooooooo!

ahhhh at least i wasn't the only one then who had a little look at that thread who hasn't seen the ep!!

i know i can't wait to see tommorrow's ep! i have gone on about it for the last few days! :lol:

23 hours to go and counting! I think it helps to try and sleep away the time as much as possible. Unfortunately I'm not feeling the slightest bit tired at the moment.

Did you feel guilty about reading the thread? I did, it's almost like reading the end of the book before you start it.

Is there meant to be a picture under your name, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back