Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

i know i did feel a bit guilty but i can't help myself! i don't know why!

But there you go i know i can't wait for the the ep tomorrow! but i will be out all day tomorrow so i all i will be thinking is i hope i am home in time for this!

i worked out i was doing the whole avatar thing wrong and i am too tired to fix it just now! i was up early this morning for work!

Posted by JDonne:
Stop? Stop what? :confused:

That? That sexually fueled description above, wasn’t I! Bitten, I'm hurt! :(

I'm a good girl! Some wanton slut temporarily took over my hands and mind, but I promptly regained control and took a nice cold shower. :)

Now, to cleanse ourselves of dirty thoughts, let us pray . . . that Danny takes his clothes of for extended periods in the remaining episodes. :devil:

*wrestles powerful demon slut away from the keyboard*

Ali

Ali! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You so had me rolling. That was so funny I nearly sprayed my water on the screen.

*Reminds self not to eat or drink when reading Locker Room posts! ;)*

Posted by Top41:
*sneaks up to the PG-13-o-Meter and gives it a whack with her spade*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What? That wasn't me! It was probably midnight--she snuck in and out so quickly... ;) And she's more than welcome to stop by and drop off a Danny pic anytime she likes! :lol: :D

This reminds me of the Lions' den at the zoo. She's like the keeper sliding a Danny pic (tray of food) in through the little door and then running off. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/supercarolina/New%20York/cm30.jpg[/image]

Danny: Uh, I was told there would be no math in this case.

Ah ha! She speaks. Ummm...In Danny's voice. :lol:

Thank you for the pic midnight. It's lovely. :devil:

Poor Danny, The Locker Room seems to have found some rather interesting photos of him with some great facial expressions!

I like how the locker room works. Lets keep up the good work ladies, the more Danny,the less PG-13 O METER, the better.

Posted by JDonne:
However, I must protest, I'm innocent I tell you! What so occasionally I've alluded to a naked Danny in the shower or helping lather Danny in the shower or Danny laying in the bed barely covered by a white sheet with the sunlight beaming through a large window and then oh no the sprinkler system goes off and suddenly the sheet is transparent! Does that make me guilty? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Ali

Guilty of making me a very happy girl. :lol:
I love your visuals. I might have to file those away. ;)

CSINY_117_206.jpg

Bitten, you had to put the pic up with Danny and his sexy glasses... ooo baby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, Bitten is dropping a pic without a word.
I fear it shall become an epidemic. :lol:

In other news...I finally got to Witness level. Now I just have to figure out the icon thing. :D

Posted by Aglarelen:
In other news...I finally got to Witness level. Now I just have to figure out the icon thing. :D

:lol: Nevermind. My icon showed up on post 101. :D

Posted by Aglarelen:
Now, Bitten is dropping a pic without a word.
I fear it shall become an epidemic. :lol:

Sorry, I just didn't know what to say. Mostly, that picture makes me giggle. :lol:

Posted by Aglarelen:
Posted by JDonne:
However, I must protest, I'm innocent I tell you! What so occasionally I've alluded to a naked Danny in the shower or helping lather Danny in the shower or Danny laying in the bed barely covered by a white sheet with the sunlight beaming through a large window and then oh no the sprinkler system goes off and suddenly the sheet is transparent! Does that make me guilty? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Ali

Guilty of making me a very happy girl. :lol:
I love your visuals. I might have to file those away. ;)

I'm happy to oblige Aglarelen . However, the visual inspirations make failure impossible.

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back