Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by JDonne:
However, I must protest, I'm innocent I tell you! What so occasionally I've alluded to a naked Danny in the shower or helping lather Danny in the shower or Danny laying in the bed barely covered by a white sheet with the sunlight beaming through a large window and then oh no the sprinkler system goes off and suddenly the sheet is transparent! Does that make me guilty? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Poor Danny to be objectified in such a way!

But again, why do you keep stopping at the good parts? :lol:

Honestly, I don't want to stop, but just as my muse and libido get going, I sense a dangerous and stealthy presence in my midst. :eek:

I turn quickly to the left and right, but catch only the smallest glimpse of something sinister and omnipresent lurking. Now, I don't want to name any names, but it is something that Top41 is plotting to destroy. Then and only then can the full Danny fun begin, and I will inundate the front lines with dirty images day and night.

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
^ And a tasty icon it is! Yum! :devil:

Ali

Thanks.
I've been waiting forever to get enough post so that thing would pop up. :D

Look out though. I'm a LiveJournal icon making whore, so I have a million others of Danny.

Woah! So many posts since I last was here. (It's only been one night!!! - Stupid time difference.) I'm going to have a hard time keeping up!!

Ahhh. I just got to see Crime and Misdemeanor. And I just wanted to say Danny was so hot! Hahahaha. (Yes, I know I'm pointing out the obvious, but I can't help it!!) He was so cuteeeee!

Thanks for the caps Bitten and Midnight. He's such a cutie!!!

Aglarelen, I just have to say, I LOVE YOUR ICON! It's so yummy!!! *grins*

Posted by sock:
Aglarelen, I just have to say, I LOVE YOUR ICON! It's so yummy!!! *grins*

Thank you. *blush*
That icon is a favorite of most people. He is just too delicious for words, but I had to put something on the icon. :lol: :devil:

Love the pictures in your siggy Aglarelen v nice! :D

Posted by Khrissy_25:
Love the pictures in your siggy Aglarelen v nice! :D

Thanks! I made both the colorbar and the icon. I've been eagerly awaiting Witness status so that I could show them off. :p

So many posts where do I start to read and reply?? Well I guess i will just have to say that I love the picture in your signature thingy Aglarelen can't wait till i can put one in mines. Oh yea did I forget to mention that Danny is one hot looking guy.

I need a dose of CSI NY and Danny. Too bad next ep for me's about 3 days away.

I can't wait I still need to watch the previous CSI:NY I hear that Mac yelled at Danny.

I do love your avatar Agalarlen , one of my most favorite pictures of The Hotness, nice work on that and the color bar.

very tasty indeed :devil:

I'll be adding some captures later from Black Hawk Down!

Posted by speedlefan1:
So many posts where do I start to read and reply?? Well I guess i will just have to say that I love the picture in your signature thingy Aglarelen can't wait till i can put one in mines. Oh yea did I forget to mention that Danny is one hot looking guy.

Thank you. I've been waiting a long time to get mine up. I just hit 100 posts yesterday. Do people ever get used to being praised for things? I've just started getting praise for my graphics and icons and it makes me blush every time. I freaked out the first time I saw someone eles using one of the LiveJournal icons I made. I was so excited I screamed. :lol:

Yes, Danny is very hot. The man is smokin'! :p
That reminds me, I need to start working on ideas for my next journal layout. The Dove Commision pic is great, but if I don't get Danny out of the rain (and those wet clothes :devil:) soon, he's going to catch cold. :lol:

Posted by ThumpyG:
I do love your avatar Agalarlen , one of my most favorite pictures of The Hotness, nice work on that and the color bar.

very tasty indeed :devil:

Thank you so much. *blush* Good ol' #31! It's never gotten a name. My friends and I just refer to it by number. I use that one a lot. It's in at least 3 icons, an LJ layout and my website, not to mention one of my art pieces. That's just a wonderful picture. The imaginings it starts in my brain. Oh, I think I hear the PG-13-o-meter stalking around in the shadows. :devil:

^ *squeals* That IS a very sexy looking shot. But at the same time, there's just something so *cute* about it as well. It made me go *sqeee* and also *awwww* Hahahahaha. If that made any sense at all. Hahahaha. The Hotness makes me so incoherent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back